The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

Im hoping I'll be able to get them on Saturday, but Im not sure if they're open or not. If not, then I'll have to wait until Monday.... :hissy:

You know, I just did some more research and I dont know why I have it my head that its supposed to double every 48hrs. UGH!!! I frustrate myself.

I found this online....

"Normal" Doubling Time

hCG levels

Doubling Time

Under 1200 mIU/ml - 31-72 hours

Between 1200 to 6000 mIU/ml - 72-96 hours

Over 6000 mIU/ml - more than 96 hours

YEAH!!!!!! that is awesome!!! So you are over what that says..... right?!

HECK YES!!!!!

Mine is doubling every 61.22hrs (based on the last 2 draws) so thats awesome!!!

I feel a little better now! LOL!

:haha: 61.22 hours huh?! See, you're all set!! Goooo sticky bean!!

No pos opk yet, argh! Have had some dull ov pains today (I think, I really hope I'm not imagining them)...so hopefully soon!!

I love Zumba too! We did it for the first time on the women's retreat I went on a few weeks ago and my sis and I are trying to find a class close to us we can go to. I just played my Kinect Dance Central tonight. Put in an hour. Fun fun :) I'm hoping some weight loss will kick start my normalish cycles again.

With all my counting down to my doc visit, I totally forgot my birthday is coming before that. Something else to look forward to I guess. Can I ask for a baby as my b-day present??

With all my counting down to my doc visit, I totally forgot my birthday is coming before that. Something else to look forward to I guess. Can I ask for a baby as my b-day present??

You absolutely can!!!!! That would be an awesome BD present!!!!

Lisa - YAY for O pains :dance:

RN you're doing fantastic! No need to stress! :) I too love zumba! Two of my friends taught it and I loved going to their classes! :)

RN try not to stress yourself out over things that you can't control anyway because we all know its not good for that sticky bean!!!

AF got me yesterday and she's a lot heavier than usual. Been really sick too. I don't know if it was a chemical :(

Aw Kendra, hopefully this cycle will be the one for you!

RN - Just relax! Your baby needs you calm :)

Anyone watch Grey's Anatomy??? On tonight's episode Dr. Yang found out she was pregnant....and says she wants to get an abortion!!! I wanted to scream "NO DON'T YOU DARE!!!!" at my tv!!

We've also started watching Dexter and are on Season 3 (we're flying through the season, we're so hooked!)....and Dexter's gf just found out she is pregnant!!

All this pregnancy on tv is driving me crazy, and it's not even real!! :wacko:

I know what you mean. I saw a show last week where they were trying to talk the girl into getting an abortion. It seems the ones who don't want it get pregnant without even trying and then those of us who want it are struggling.

Wow ive missed so much with you ladies... so how is everyone doing?

Oh yeah i have my first fs appt today!!! YAY!!!!

Good luck Gueyilla! Only 31 days until my appt! LOL

I'm pretty sure I'm going to chop my hair off again and donate to locks of love but I'm having trouble deciding on a hairstyle. Anyone want to help? I've narrowed it to 4 - could also change the color since I'm not preggers. Any suggestions?

Attachments

• hairChoice.jpg
    hairChoice.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 8
So can anyone that has gone to fs tell me what happens during your first appt.

Good luck Gueyilla! Only 31 days until my appt! LOL

I'm pretty sure I'm going to chop my hair off again and donate to locks of love but I'm having trouble deciding on a hairstyle. Anyone want to help? I've narrowed it to 4 - could also change the color since I'm not preggers. Any suggestions?

i like number 2 hair style:wacko:

Rae - I like the second one too!

Gueyilla - I hope your appt went well. I've never been to a FS. Fill us in! Remind me how long you've been TTC, did your GP refer you to the FS?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->