The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

I think I ovulate today or tomorrow. Had a positive friday saturday n today!! yayy me!

Kendra--YAY!! for ovulation!!!

Lisa92881--no, not yet i just started using them again.

Well how is everyone else doing?

Yay to the big O Baby! Woo hoo! Now go and get busy. LOL.

Hmm... not noticed that with prenatals... In fact, I seem to be shedding hair. I am so not liking this!

Off to my internal ultrasound in a mo... Cant wait to have a camera poked up my girly bits...NOT. Here's hoping that they don't find anything scary. Positive mental attitude- I have decided that I will have babies, I will buy a big house and live happily ever after with my hubby :)

Good for you MK8! Can I get in on that happily ever after plan?

Just got off the phone with the doctor's office!!!!!

5/18/11 - HCG 5226, Progesterone 34.1

5/20/11 - HCG 9883, Progesterone 28

Whoop Whoop!!! :dance:

Rae- sure, come on down! :)

RN- no idea what those numbers mean but youre whooping so im liking. Happy for you honey! :) Do you think you will want to find out whether you are having a boy or a girl?

How's everybody else?

So I am back from the doctor's. Hobbled a bit as it was more uncomfortable than I expected. My sister told me internal ultrasounds "arent as bad as smear tests". RUBBISH! It doesn't hurt but it's not comfortable. A nice, cute little lady came to get me from the reception room. As I was toddling into the examination room behind her I thought "you seem nice, I think I will be OK". Then I enter the room and see a big dude sitting there. I'm like "hmmmm...." Basically he was the one who did the honours! He was nice n all considering, but that probe was a bit bigger than I expected. Looked like a long bendy stick with a small web cam stuck on the end. After he was done, I was kinda walking funny. Called my hubby after and he was cracking up when I described my encounter. Well I am glad this experience amused someone! The guy asked lots of questions, when my last period was, where I get the pain, etc. I tried to ask him if he saw anything when he was done. He paused and said no. I didn't like the pause. He just seemed cagey. He said I should book to see my doc from next week. As its Mon, I am assuming that means I am not going to drop dead soon. I also asked him if he saw anything that would stop me TTC-ing. There was a look of hesitation and a long pause and he said "no". Hmmm........ Blood test on Wed.

When I was in the waiting room though, I was surrounded by little babies. They are sooooooo cute ladies. I wanted to pinch one! Hahaha (FYI I am joking before you think I am about to commence some kinda kidnapping plan).

Spk soon ladies.

x

Aw MK8, glad you got through it. My cousin explained the whole process to me because she had to have it done for really severe menstrual cramps and it does not sound too exciting but I expect it may be something I'll have to do to figure out the mystery that is my irregular cycles. Don't read to much into the pauses or you'll stress yourself out before you even talk to your doc. Hope you get the all-clear!

As for me, had another orthodontist appointment today and he again told me he recommends me getting jaw surgery to align my teeth correctly. He said a lot of adults opt out because of the cost and such and I'm thinking yeah those thousands of dollars will be needed for baby. Or if I end up needing some type of treatment to conceive. Besides, I don't want to have to suck my meals through a straw!

Rn- Woop Woop!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the numbers!!! That is so fantastic!! So now... relax and enjoy your vacation!! :)

Baby- Yeay on the O... GL!! FX for you!

Kendra- I love the plan.... maybe you guys should try every other day instead of every 3? Or even every 2 days?! I hope this is your month!

Rae- I HATE the dentist.... I am one that avoids them at all costs, and then regret that I did! It sucks.. :(

Kasi- I finished my first round of clomid on Saturday, CD7. Now today I am CD9 and supposed to start okp tomorrow... I might wait till weds? But I didn't notice any side affects from it! ;)

Gueyilla- so glad that the doc went good and that things are moving forward for you guys! Keep us posted. I too am surprised that they gave you the metaformin without really knowing if you have pcos. FX that you get good news after the blood work!

Lisa- Positive opk.. where oh where are you!!! I hope that you get it tonight or tomorrow!!! get to BDing just in case!! ;)

mk8- I really doubt that he would have said "no" at all if there were signs that something was there... even with the hesitation pause! :) I would think that if there were something of concern, he would have replied that your Dr. will discuss it with you.... or something like that! Sooooo lets just go and say that it was positive good news!!! :) Whats the blood test on Weds for?

I hope I didn't forget anyone?!!!
How is everyone doing? We got Rn's BFP last month... SOOOO.... I think we are due for at least a few this month?! RIGHT?!!!! ;)

Happy Monday ladies!! :hi: I sure wish we lived closer so we could all meet and chat. It's so hard to keep up on here!!

RN - So happy that your numbers look great. Your little bean is progressing nicely. I'm so proud, he/she is like our little mascot!! :haha:

Mk8 - Yuck, sorry you had to go through that. But I agree, I'm sure if something was suspicious he would have given you some indication, and said to speak to the doctor about it, even if he couldn't say what it was.

Rae - Oh no! Jaw surgery! That doesn't sound very fun. :nope:

Cali - Don't worry, we are continuing to :sex: every other night just in case!

Nothing new here. Still no egg. :shrug: My husband got good feedback from his interview last week, and got called back for a second interview. So that's exciting. I'm hoping maybe it's a good sign....he will get a new job and I will get a BFP. :happydance:

I don't even think we'll get every 3 days at this rate... fighting all the time :(

Ok ladies, embarassing admission: I got a tarot card/tea leaf reading on Ebay. :blush: I haven't even decided if I'm going to admit this to my husband.

Even more embarassing is that I'm SOOO relieved by it. :dohh: Basically, she saw 2 children in my future, with winter being an important time for either conception or birth. Hopefully birth, since catching the egg this cycle would be a February baby. What was crazy to me is that planning/organization was a common theme, which is very much me. My husband often teases me about it. She saw 2 or 3 faint shadows in my past, which represent mc's. She was clear about saying that it was the past, not present or future. I haven't had any mc's that I know about. I was late for my period when I moved home from college, and even went so far as to take an hpt, but it was negative. That's the only "maybe" I can think of. There's more, but I won't get into it all. If anyone wants to see it let me know and I can email it.

So anyway, proof that TTC is officially making me crazy. I now have faith in the predictions of someone who has never even laid eyes on me. If you had told me 6 months ago that this would happen, I would NOT have believed you!

Has anyone used metformin? i am having some strange symptoms... My boobs feel weird, a little crampy. but that can also be im af coming err i took a hpt 4 days ago it was a bfn but maybe im just thinking pos even tho i know im not. Can metformin start your af? thats a question i need answered lol

Hellooooooooooooo ladies. Activity seems to have dwindled a touch from the start... which is good in some respects as it's easier for me to keep up! LOL.

So Rae, your orthodontist wants you to spend a gazillion dollars on your teeth eh? Oh no. Is it really necessary? Is the dental issue bothering you?

Cali - bloods was for an array of things. Doc wanted to primarily test for CA-125 (googled it and its to look for ovarian cancer). He then added some other tests when I told him we have been TTCing without much luck. He has also asked for FSH and LH. Oh, progesterone too! I am hoping everything comes back OK! Excellent to hear that Clomid is working well so far. Whats the latest? Any more news?

Lisa- what great news about a second interview for your hubby! I am hoping you are on your way to your BFP soon! Lisa, I have forgotten, have you seen your doctor about the long cycles?

Now onto the tarot extraodinaire Lisa- wow! Haha. I think its totally normal. TTCing is out of our control (sadly) so I guess we turn to things that we cannot explain for some hope. And here's hoping those cards were right and you will have children very soon! :)

Kendra, I am really sorry to hear that you and hubby are fighting. What's up? Is it the stress of TTC or other stuff. Whatever the reason, I hope that you make up and have lots of make up sex! Ho ho. Seriously though, try to spend some quality time with the hubby if poss. Chin up!

Gueyilla, sorry but I do not know anything about metaformin. Have you tried to look for a thread on it at all?

How's everybody else getting on??

hey ladies.. How is everyone been??

I have been so busy Dh job was Finally Over in TX and now we are back home In Louisiana, and it feels so good:) We are bout to leave for another job but its only 1 hr from home but we are gonna stay bc gas is so high right now<<save that money>>.. Any ways i have been Good just trying to get back in the swing of things... Im on my period right now thought that this was it i was pregnant for sure but i started instead... DH was outta town the 2 days i had ewcm so i mean thats why.. My cycles are still long and me and DH are Officially TRYING he is 100% on board now so i feel alot better.. i been searching the internet for a new laptop mine broke so i been using DH.. but i want my own back ... Hahaha... Anyways we will try to catch that eggie this month again and im still temping and ovulating as suppose to but my cycles are just so damn long...

How is everyone?? ANyone got there BFP??

Sorry its so long!! I miss yall :)

i hae taken Metforphin.. It made me sick to my stomach boobs killed me and i cramped alot!!!!!!!! Yes i went from a 46 day cycle to a 28 day cycle on Metforphin!!! i stopped it though!! SO yea it will make u start and my boobs were killin me on metforphin!!! sorry for being so blunt!!

Hey annie! Welcome back! Good luck on your next trip, and your next cycle TTC! I know what a pain long cycles can be.

Mk8 - No, Haven't seen a doc. I have my regular obgyn checkup scheduled for the end of June, so I will mention it then. I appreciate your words of kindness regarding my reading, it made me feel a little less crazy, hehe! :hugs:

Everyone else has been very quiet. Hope all is well and you are just busy getting some more :bfp:s!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->