The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

Well hot damn girlfriend you got pregnant without even ovulating!!!!! :rofl:

Congratulations!! xo

Sweet, then I'm on the right track!! :haha:

Well last night we booked a cruise!!! Leaving next Friday and cruising to Bermuda out of Boston! :happydance: Such a good deal, we couldn't pass it up - $699/person for 7 days, with food and entertainment every night obviously included. We can just drive into Boston, it's only an hour from us, so we don't have to pay for airfare or anything. So excited!! Last minute decisions are so unlike me, but I think a vacation is just what I need!!

OMG gueyilla!!!! That was the shock of the day for me! I am over the moon for you!!!!!

the crazy part is i took a preggo test like 4 days ago and got a :bfn::cry: but im so excited that my hcg was so high. so dont lose hope ladies sometimes it just takes longer to get a :bfp:

the crazy part is i took a preggo test like 4 days ago and got a :bfn::cry: but im so excited that my hcg was so high. so dont lose hope ladies sometimes it just takes longer to get a :bfp:

Noooo, the crazy part is that you weren't even ovulating!!! :haha:

Noooo, the crazy part is that you weren't even ovulating!!! :haha:

Thats so true lol!!! i wonder if it has to do with me losing like 10lbs. the fs told me that in some women just losing 10-20 lbs helps you start ov.

I am kind of peeved about something I just read on someone's facebook. They made the comment that women who buy pregnancy tests at the dollar store obviously can't afford to have a child and shouldn't be able to conceive. I laid into the b!tch. I said, um, hello? That's like going to Walmart and refusing to buy generic pain reliever or cough syrup because you don't want to look "too broke". Really? Ugh. Some people.

OH MY GOSH! i missed this! woopee gueyilla! yay to bfp with no o! lol!

So happy for you! My goodness, how long were you trying again Gueyilla?

Hubby had his Dr appt today because he goes through the VA he can't go to a regular clinic so now we have to wait for the VA to approve him being able to get a semen analysis. Ugh. And he wouldn't BD with me last night cause he was hoping he could test today!! Boo!!

I know the Va sometime sucks. It took them 1 yr to give me the disabily for my claim lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->