The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

I am hoping DH has a claim. He has pretty bad PTSD and his back is really messed up as well as his knee and ankle. I know its still in process it has been since November so hopefully we will hear something sooner rather than later.

I'm starting to feel a little nausea, slight sore boobs and my cramps are coming and going. Lol I told the hubby to buy me more preggo test an just to humor me till my first appt lol

I feel like I'd still buy a bunch just to make sure. The POAS addiction must be hard to quit!

Hey all. Haven't been around much lately because I have a cyst on my neck that got infected and I've been dealing with that. As if there isn't enough to worry about with TTC. And now, my temps are going crazy so I have no clue if it means I ovulated or what but they're going up and just keep climbing.

Congrats Gueyilla. Glad you finally got some good news.

Hey all. Haven't been around much lately because I have a cyst on my neck that got infected and I've been dealing with that. As if there isn't enough to worry about with TTC. And now, my temps are going crazy so I have no clue if it means I ovulated or what but they're going up and just keep climbing.

hmm maybe you already ovulated a week ago?

Oh dear, hope you feel better soon! Kind of looks like you ovulated lady!! :happydance:

Hey Rae, sorry to hear about the cyst infection. Hope you get well soon. Take it easy and rest.

How is everybody else?

I am having a good weekend so far. Good night out with friends last night and spent the day relaxing today- had a reflexology session, watched a movie with hubby. All good.

Gueyilla, was meaning to ask you, I know you said you were trying for just over a year, but what's your history again? Sorry but I am losing track of everybody! Hope that the nausea eases off for you. This is such an exciting time. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months.

Anybody know how RN and Pink are doing?

So I ended up with a fever tonight which could explain my super high temps this morning. I plugged it into fertility friend and it took away my temp for today so I guess it'll just discount this one. My body is probably having a fit of it. It finally looks like my cyst infection is going down but hubby gave me his cold and I'm assuming that is what is causing the fever since he had one a few days ago (hopefully fever isn't because of infection). I will be super stoked when I finally beat all of this illness. My poor body has probably had enough of trying to fight it all. Hopefully fever will break tonight and I can get a more accurate temp tomorrow. I also had some spotting tonight so not sure what that is from.

Hey Rae, sorry to hear about the cyst infection. Hope you get well soon. Take it easy and rest.

How is everybody else?

I am having a good weekend so far. Good night out with friends last night and spent the day relaxing today- had a reflexology session, watched a movie with hubby. All good.

Gueyilla, was meaning to ask you, I know you said you were trying for just over a year, but what's your history again? Sorry but I am losing track of everybody! Hope that the nausea eases off for you. This is such an exciting time. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months.

Anybody know how RN and Pink are doing?

Well I started ttc when my son passed away last year. I didn't have any success with it. I think I wanted another baby to bring some kind of pease like I wasn't a bad mother or I dont know. I finally came to the conclusion that I was trying to have a baby for the wrong reasons. I missed my baby Kyle and some how I was trying to substitute him, never replace him. I want a baby to give him all the love I still had, I wanted someone to hug and kiss, I finally talk to my hubby about why we wanted another baby but in my mind I already knew I had told myself that if they where not good enough I was not going to try. Well we talked and we decided that we truly wanted a baby to love and to bring into this world that was ours to keep. I kept trying to have the doctors test to see why I hadn't got pregnant we had been trying for 3 months and on top of all of it I had not had a period since my baby was born. All the dr I saw said u was greving and that my body would get back to normal when it was ready. I told them that yes I was grieving but that had nothing to do with me not having af or how I felt. Well my hubby re enlisted he is in the army. And we came to Hawaii. I went to talk to my new dr and asked him if he would help me and he was more that happy to help. This was may of this year. So from July of 2010 to may 2011 no one would listen to me o knew it was not normal to be so irregular. Well I went to my first fs and she confirmed I was not ov and gave me femara, I was waiting for my af to arrive on Monday I had a pap appt and I told myself that I was gonna ask her to give me something to bring on my af but I was gonna poas before I went so when she asked if I had taken a test I would not lie when I said yes. To my surprise I saw a line on the test but I figure it was wrong so I peed on a frer. And sure enough it had a dark line . Then I was like no way and I peed on a digital and sure enought it had a pregnant showing lol. Well tried to keep it as short as possible but I don't think I did to good lol. I haveany things that I skipped sorry lol

God works in crazy ways... you have an amazing story and I hope nothing for the best for this baby and you two!

Gueyilla, thanks for sharing, I wish you a very happy and healthy 9 months.

Yeah its been a crazy time trying to have a baby but hey I'm still here and now preggo. Lol

Hey ladies how is everyone?? I'm doing good. Excited to go on my cruise Friday!! :wohoo:

My hubby is getting his SA done tomorrow. I have to say I really thought he'd put up much more of a fight. I had to remind him a few times to call, but that was about it. Gotta love him. :kiss: I was figuring out what time we need to leave here to get to the appt and stuff, and what time I want to get up, and he goes, "I hope the pressure isn't too much for me!" :haha: (Cause he "collects the sample" at home). So funny. I told him I'd go out in the morning to get us some coffees or something, that way I'm not sitting around waiting for him to finish his business. :rofl:

So jealous Lisa! Grrr I gotta wait for the stupid Veterans Affairs to approve his analysis. My gyno will give me the stuff I need for him to collect it but he can't take it to just any clinic or hospital because then we have to pay out of pocket. So we get to wait :( Ugh I have been off BC for 14 months now and nothing! So frustrating :(

HI girls.

LISA, woo hoo to cruise and SA. I hope all goes to plan.

Gueyilla, how you feeling?

HANg in there Kendra

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"