The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

Im sorry you are having a tough time Gueyilla. I know how tough it can be. I am in a similar situation where my husband's brother has two kids, a 3yr old and a 1 yr old. Neither him or his wife are working or have worked in years. They always sponge off others. Hubby's grandma wants us to drive her to visit bro in law and the babies as theyre far away. I said I cant go and I feel awful. I don't want to not be able to be around people with babies.

Anyway, hang in there Gueyilla. The only thing we can do right now is be patient. Hopefully we will be blessed one day soon.

Oh Gueyilla!! :hugs: I'm sorry you had to go through that, and I know how hard it is to deal with all these emotions. I feel like I'm on a crazy rollercoaster of emotions - like being angry/resentful towards people who have "oops" babies, and then feeling so guilty for feeling that way. It's so hard. Chin up, our time is soon!!

Hey mk! :) Doing good!! Thinking that this cycle isn't going to be the one, and I'm surprisingly ok with it. My opks have been super light since my almost positive last Sunday, and I think the same thing is happening as last cycle - where I got an almost positive, then my body began preparing for AF. No cramps or sore bb's though, which happened last time, even though I don't think I really ovulated. I kind of feel like I'm just biding my time until my appt in Sept, at which point I'll probably be put on Clomid. So, I kind of feel at peace and like I can just chill until then. I'll keep temping and doing opks to track things, but my chart this month has so far confirmed my suspicion that I'm not ovulating, and that I'm going to need something to help us on this TTC journey. Looking back to when we first started TTC, it's crazy how my mindset has changed. I wanted to just let nature take it's course. Now, after joining BnB, reading so much online along with various books, and learning how common it is need medical help, I'm much more accepting of it. Anyway, my quick reply has turned into rambling, hehe. How are you??

I think your feelings are natural! Don't be angry with yourself. You have been through so much more than most people have and you have a right to be upset about all of this!

I wish we all lived close together and could have a great big bitch-fest with lots of :wine:

I wish we all lived close together and could have a great big bitch-fest with lots of :wine:

That would be wonderful! I say we set up a time that works for everyone and have a glass together!

Good thinking. Here's hoping that your chart will be more exciting than mine! :haha:

Hang in there Lisa. You are due to head back to the docs soon so try to remain relaxed in the mean time. Enjoy spending time with the hubby and your friends before you get your baby. IT WILL HAPPEN!

Hello ladies... I'm on a six day vacation so I'm going to get some R and R and try to de-stress. AF still not here, major twinges/cramping today almost as if AF was going to come early but they went away. Weird smells, my nose is catching everything and everything smells bad :( hmmmm... AF is due the 9/10th so I'm just gonna keep testing daily until I get one answer or another.

I hate having af symptoms but with out it. I need her to hurry and show up already.

Kendra & Gueyilla - Hope something happens for you ladies soon!! :hugs:

Kendra - Are you going away on vaca?? Either way it will be nice for you to have some time to relax. I work in a school so I just started my month off!! What in the world am I going to do?!

Just got another almost positive opk!! :wacko: I got one like this last Sunday, then all week they've been super light. Hopefully this almost positive will turn into my real positive! :thumbup:

Just got another almost positive opk!! :wacko: I got one like this last Sunday, then all week they've been super light. Hopefully this almost positive will turn into my real positive! :thumbup:

Fingers crossed! :)

FX for you Lisa!

Kendra- enjoy your holiday. Where are you off to?

Kasi- whats up with you?

Gueyilla- hope your body does what you want it to do asap!

How is everybody else? I had a fun day doing diy with family. :) Work tomo... BOO!

hiya mk8!

I am hanging in there.... I am on day 5 and it doesn't look like I am ovulating yet so that's a good sign! :)

The Dr. put me back on Femara and I did my day 3 blood work on Thursday it turns out I didn't have a cyst! It was just that I was about 12 hours from ovulating and the Dr. could have never guessed I was going to ovulate on day5.... so now I am just waiting to O this cycle so I can get my progesterone bloodwork done.

How about you?

Not really planning on doing anything special because back in June we went to Ohio to visit DH's family and basically went right back to work the day after a 38 hour car ride home. So this time I just wanted to relax. That and I'm off over a week and a half over the Labor Day holiday next month we're going to try to go to a bed and breakfast or something next month.

Anyway I'm going to the store tonight to get a few FRER's and hopefully will take another tomorrow morning. My nose has been like a dog, I can smell everything, and everything pretty much stinks :( My husband stinks like his natural smell which I usually love I can't stand it right now, and I keep smelling like dog poop, I'm wondering if this is a symptom. That and my BB's usually are hurting like hell at this point, and they don't hurt at all, which I think means my progesterone levels didn't change like they do before you start AF, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->