The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

Hi Ladies:wave:, hope you all don't mind me joining this thread :). My hubby and I have been trying to conceive for about 6 months now and I recently realized by joining this site that I haven't been doing things to really optimize my fertile days (for the first 4 months I did no temping, OPK's or progesterone tests-just using fertility calendars online- which proved to not be so useful since my periods are irregular (23-38 days) and hard to track. I thought it would be easy since I ironically spent all my late teens and early 20's avoiding pregnancy ... now...not so much:dohh:

Today is cd 39( the longest cycle Ive had since I've started tracking) and no af but I have af/early preg symptoms...sore breasts, bloating, tmi- constipation/gassy, minor cramps and this annoying constantly 'feeling full' type of feeling in my stomach. Took a preg test last week and it was neg- but people have told me I might have tested too early...so I think Im going to test tomorrow...

anywho, sorry for ranting off...

:dust: to all! I look forward to your feedback!

I don't even know why I got my hopes up.

Shocked to see that AF arrived this morning with no symptoms. Tired of getting my hopes up every month.

DH has a Dr appt on Wednesday, going to ask Dr about a semen analysis, hopefully that will point us in the right direction.

Huge :hugs: Kendra.

Yes definitely get a SA, there may be more answers to be gained.

Cheer up. We are all here for you!!

I got a ? for you ladies. can that meds that can make you pee orange affect a preg test?

I got a ? for you ladies. can that meds that can make you pee orange affect a preg test?

Not sure?? But I would think that if the meds are strong enough to make your pee orange, they may be strong enough to mask any hcg in your system?? Or cause a false pos. But, what do I know, lol.

Did you Google it or find any info online??? Or maybe call your dr and ask?!?!

I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU! :happydance:

Ive been googling the hell out of that question lol and it all says no but im not getting excited until the dr says i am lol

i dont even know how far along i am lol.. the dr said i wasnt even ov. lol

Just goes to show doctors aren't always right!! Have you been doing opks or temping or anything??

Well if that isn't proof that it will happen when you least expect it, I don't know what is!!! :)

oh my goodness! so excited for you! that is a definite bfp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->