The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

hey ladies

quick one to say hope everybody is doing ok.

Went to my first appt and they did nothing all it was the ob 14 page 1hr long registration paperwork!!! i have to wait till 22 sept to actually have them talk to me about my baby err!!!!

Hi ladies. Just checking in to say hi. Back from our cruise to Bermuda and it was amazing, definitely recommend it!! :cloud9: I hope everyone had a great week.

Dont worry Gueyilla! I am sure everything will be hunky dory. In the meantime, enjoy yourfirst tri so far :) How you feeling now?

Lisa- welcome back! So good to hear that you are on cloud 9 from the wonderful holiday :) I am off to China in a month's time! YAY! I will be walking up the great wall and seeing the terracotta warriors. I cannot wait! I hope to be up there with a baby in my tummy. If not, meanie AF is due half way through my break. GR! Couldnt time my trip a couple of weeks before (money - needed another pay cheque to pay for hols) or week after because of work. Ah well, here's hoping there will be no AF and will be a little bubs :)

Hope everybody else is enjoying the long weekend. Bank holiday here in the UK. :)

Off for lunch with friends in a moment. Cannot wait. I have broken out massively and will be eating heaps of junk. Hmpf. I hope the spots arent a sign of the witch flying in.

Speak later peeps.

Oooooh, China sounds so fun!! That will definitely be an awesome trip. I hope that you have already caught that eggie before your trip, and AF stays away. I was expecting AF to show up around Tuesday-ish, going by my last cycle, but she never did. :shrug: Now I'm on cd 66 and this is officially my longest cycle. :dohh:

I feel so bad my nausea is awful!!! But I did get something from the dr for it

aww so sorry you're not feeling well :( glad the dr gave you something. hopefully it works!

Oooooh, China sounds so fun!! That will definitely be an awesome trip. I hope that you have already caught that eggie before your trip, and AF stays away. I was expecting AF to show up around Tuesday-ish, going by my last cycle, but she never did. :shrug: Now I'm on cd 66 and this is officially my longest cycle. :dohh:

Having another long cycle myself. Think I just finally ovulated on day 58 but hubby went to Texas this week so we missed it yet again. I'm starting to relax a bit and just get into the mindset that it will happen when it happens since my cycles are unpredictable and so long. November is coming up quickly anyway and then maybe I'll be prescribed clomid or something to help regulate it. I'm not getting too worked up over it since it still looks like I'm ovulating due to CM and temperatures so if we could just catch ovulation one of these times I feel like it'll work.

Having another long cycle myself. Think I just finally ovulated on day 58 but hubby went to Texas this week so we missed it yet again. I'm starting to relax a bit and just get into the mindset that it will happen when it happens since my cycles are unpredictable and so long. November is coming up quickly anyway and then maybe I'll be prescribed clomid or something to help regulate it. I'm not getting too worked up over it since it still looks like I'm ovulating due to CM and temperatures so if we could just catch ovulation one of these times I feel like it'll work.

Yup I'm feeling pretty relaxed about it at this point too. I have my next dr appt Sept 28 (day before my 30th bday!!) and at this rate I'm suspecting she'll prescribe Clomid or something, so I'm just chilling out until then. Both of our appts will be here before we know it! :hugs:

hiya ladies.... sorry I have been so quiet this month.... :)

I didn't want to jinx myself... I made it to 10 dpo and as you know that is quite a feat! Then I made it to 11dpo and I was beginning to wonder.... then I made it to 12dpo and guess what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got my BFP! I am in shock and not really fully believing it. The line is really faint but hopefully tomorrow it will be darker! I cannot believe it! I was coming up on the one year mark and starting to lose hope.... I have tested the last 4 days every morning and nothing.... stark white no lines and this morning I was like could there be a line? There is a line! OMG!

Attachments

• pic 3.jpg
    pic 3.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 3
OH MY GAWD KASI! YEAH! WOOPEE! I am sooooo happy for you and Mr Kasi :) That line looks pretty dark to me, here's hoping it will be super dark tomo. I guess Femara really did the trick for you! Recall that the main issue you had was a short LP. I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months honey. I hope you will pop by to say hello now and again. Here's hoping the rest of us aren't too far behind you.

How are the other pregnant ladies doing?

And how are the pregnant ladies to be waiting? :)

OH MY GAWD KASI! YEAH! WOOPEE! I am sooooo happy for you and Mr Kasi :) That line looks pretty dark to me, here's hoping it will be super dark tomo. I guess Femara really did the trick for you! Recall that the main issue you had was a short LP. I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months honey. I hope you will pop by to say hello now and again. Here's hoping the rest of us aren't too far behind you.

How are the other pregnant ladies doing?

And how are the pregnant ladies to be waiting? :)

Thanks MK8!... My DH is not so sure about it since the line was faint... and he said to me, that isn't how I expected you to tell me.... Cause I just went in the bedroom and was like do you see a line? LOL I think i was beyond shocked! As for my LP yes, the longest I got was 10 days and that was the first month on Femara.... Other than that it has been 7 days like clockwork!

I won't be going anywhere... gonna hang out with you ladies until everyone gets their BFP's!

awe thanks kasi. a line's a line. this is your baby! :)

thanks ladies! I am still skeptical at this point my test strip wasnt any darker today than yesterday, shouldn't it get darker everyday?

Hey Kasi

Don't be skeptical, just enjoy it. This is your well deserved BFP. Now sit back, relax and enjoy. Stay away from Google! You need to remain chilled throughout your pregnancy hun.

I had a great weekend until today. Went to a friend's housewarming. Lovely people with cute little girls. Another guy who has been p-ing me off a lot lately with his pathetic comments managed to annoy me once more. Everything I said, he said "oh, cos you want to have a baby". He doesn't know we are trying but hes guessing. It's none of his business, his wife is expecting and he feels its suddenly his right to comment on what we should/shouldnt do. I said I want to move closer to central London and he said "what for? there's nothing there".... er... city of London nothing to do? He has issues. We live in the suburbs. He has also been telling everybody that we are baby making. WTF? I haven't said such a thing. We havent seen that bunch of friends much because a) we havent actually been called to go out or b) we have made other plans. we have a life, we go out and enjoy meeting other friends, doing new things, going on holidays. What is he on? I am furious right now.

Hi ladies!

My hubby was skeptical about the cheapy internet pregnancy test so I bought two different brands... let's just say when I showed him the tests he was officially spooked! He said...I feel faint! LOL I think he was more shocked than I am... but now he is walking around with a huge smile on his face!

Attachments

• 2011-08-29 17.20.09.jpg
    2011-08-29 17.20.09.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 2
awww yay... glad you could convince both of you that this is it for you guys!

kasi can you give us some of your symptoms? i'm symptom spotting like crazy but don't know which ones are legit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->