The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

kasi can you give us some of your symptoms? i'm symptom spotting like crazy but don't know which ones are legit!

Thanks Kendra! :)

I didn't really have any symptoms.... The only odd thing and it is way TMI! LOL is that I wasn't constipated but my bowel movements were a bit odd... instead of a solid bowel movement It was lots of little ones and throughout the day.... who knows if that really is a symptom but it was the only thing different for me... The other odd thing was that I made it to 11 dpo without starting my period and my longest luteal phase with Femara was only 10 days so I knew something was up when nothing happened! LOL

yesterday I had indigestion all day today I have been fine.... I haven't really had indigestion in a long time so that may have been a symptom as well.

How many DPO are you? I had massive indigestion all weekend. Today I am nauseas, have a headache, tired, irritable, my bowel movements have been weird too, not constipated really either and no pain but nothing comes out. I pee every 30 minutes though I swear! I am going to test Wednesday hopefully. I will be 10-11 DPO (I can't exactly pinpoint my O day).

How many DPO are you? I had massive indigestion all weekend. Today I am nauseas, have a headache, tired, irritable, my bowel movements have been weird too, not constipated really either and no pain but nothing comes out. I pee every 30 minutes though I swear! I am going to test Wednesday hopefully. I will be 10-11 DPO (I can't exactly pinpoint my O day).

I am 13dpo.... I had stark white pregnancy tests up until yesterday morning 12dpo.... I think the weird bowel movements started around day 8 or 9.... I also check my cervix and noticed a very small amount of pink tinged blood beginning on day 9 so I thought AF was on her way but it never got any worse.... I haven't had to pee a lot though, not yet anyways! LOL

I don't know how to check my cervix. Ugh today has been the WORST. Either I will get a BFP this month or I am about to get really sick. Nauseas ALL DAY and super bad headache started about an hour ago. No energy at all. Grrr I am going crazy its too early to start testing because I don't know what DPO I am for sure. I can be 8-10 right now.

Wow your test are dark!!! I love that lol.. Im so happy like me you were probably thinking that you had a line in your eye when you first saw the test lol

Ok I am really hoping your guys' baby dust is infecting this thread!

Oh and I am super crampy. What's up with that?

This month seems the most real to me. I really truly believe that this is my month. I will be seriously disappointed if not.

THAnks for the info kasi.

KEndra, hope this is your month.

How's everybody else doing?

Congrats kasi in ur bfp!!!

I'm into the tww now but we didn't put much effort into trying this month after our news from hubbys dr. I have an appointment with my gp on Thursday for a second opnion.
It's our one year wedding anniversary this weekend so we are going away for a few nights. Hopefully it will take our minds off everything.

How's everyone else? X

Oh my God Kasi!!!! Sooo happy for u that just made me cry!! Congrats. :hugs:

Just popped on quick to see how u all were doing. We are on day 3 with no power because of the hurricane. No damage to the house or cars thankfully though. Just quite the annoyance!

HI girls

PINk, good to hear all is well. SOrry about the needles but all for the best. SCAn soon, yay! Any idea if you think you're having a boy or a girl?

KASi, fabulous to hear your cycles regulated. YEAH! KEEp us posted.

CHAT sorry to hear of the sa results. um surprised of the quick referral for ivf though. how long have you been trying hun? does hubby take vitamins? YOu only need one sperm. what were the number? like? hang in there hun, its good you are in the system. especially on the nhs. which borough are you in?

MK8

I feel like its a girl and a friend of mine who is a little psyhic thinks its a girl and had a dream about me holding a little girl four days before I found out I was pregnant. I have had a little tickling on the inside (can only describe it as a spider crawling undermy skin) a lovely feeling to know i have started to feel my baby moving, for about the ast week now.

Congrats to kasi lovely when you see a :BFP: from more and more ladies

Good luck to everyone who is waiting for their :bfp:

Hey girls

How are you ladies doing today?

I woke up to CD29, 12 DPO and a huge temp dip :( I took a HPT as I was off to see the docs about my blood test results and it was stark white. Ugh. I also started spotting browny/pinky CM. So witch is due in any minute. I really thought yesterday that this could be my month. Alas, my body was in the mood to play tricks on me again.

Anyway, I received my blood test results and thought I'd share them with you lovely ladies. I had progesterone tests on day 5 and day 22 (because I couldnt get an appointment on days 3 and 21). 22 corresponded to 5 DPO (rather than the 7DPO the tests like). My prog level on day 22 was 26 nmol/L, a huge uplift from day 5, thus ovulation was likely. Doc said it was over 10nmol/L but under 30nmol/L. If it was over 30, he would say it was "certain" I ovulated. I reckon I did, but suspect I have a LP/progesterone issue.

Kasi- I know you had this problem- do you have any words of wisdom at all?

Hubby is going to see his GP next Fri to ask for a SA. I really hope everything will be OK. I can't bear to see hubby upset if something is wrong. But if it is, we are going to power on! GRRR!

Doc said if the SA results are OK, then we should cont trying until the end of the yr. If nothing, to return and he will consider putting me on fertility drugs to stimulate my ovaries. If SA results are not OK, then my doctor has asked me to bring the results to him for his opinion also.

Ahhh, who knew having a baby required all this work?

Hope everybody is doing well.

Pink- so exciting about the scan! So you want to find out whether you will be team blue or pink? :)

Hey girls

I woke up to CD29, 12 DPO and a huge temp dip :( I took a HPT as I was off to see the docs about my blood test results and it was stark white. Ugh. I also started spotting browny/pinky CM. So witch is due in any minute. I really thought yesterday that this could be my month. Alas, my body was in the mood to play tricks on me again.

Anyway, I received my blood test results and thought I'd share them with you lovely ladies. I had progesterone tests on day 5 and day 22 (because I couldnt get an appointment on days 3 and 21). 22 corresponded to 5 DPO (rather than the 7DPO the tests like). My prog level on day 22 was 26 nmol/L, a huge uplift from day 5, thus ovulation was likely. Doc said it was over 10nmol/L but under 30nmol/L. If it was over 30, he would say it was "certain" I ovulated. I reckon I did, but suspect I have a LP/progesterone issue.

Hubby is going to see his GP next Fri to ask for a SA. I really hope everything will be OK. I can't bear to see hubby upset if something is wrong. But if it is, we are going to power on! GRRR!

Doc said if the SA results are OK, then we should cont trying until the end of the yr. If nothing, to return and he will consider putting me on fertility drugs to stimulate my ovaries. If SA results are not OK, then my doctor has asked me to bring the results to him for his opinion also.

my progesterone this cycle was a 14 or a 24 and was ok, the femara is what helped qith my lp....

Hey girls

My dr called while we were on vaca saying she had the results of my hubby's SA, but I haven't been able to get in touch with her....I'm so nervous and just want to know the results!!

Hey girls

my progesterone this cycle was a 14 or a 24 and was ok, the femara is what helped qith my lp....

Was that 14 or 24 nmol/L on CD21? If so and you got your BFP, then I guess my 26nmol/L is sufficient to sustain a pregnancy. Hmm... Back to square one then I guess.

How are you doing Kasi? How did you celebrate your BFP with your hubby? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->