The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

Lisa- fingers crossed for you hun. Hope the results are what you want them to be. Keep us posted. Thinking of you. Huge hugs and baby dust to ya!

I don't think it has sunk in yet..... I am so afraid of miscarrying....... need to wait a few more weeks before I can breath and celebrate!

I can understand Kasi, but I really have good feelings about this for you. Enjoy relaxing over the next few weeks. :)

thanks ladies! I hold my breath every time I use the restroom! but I am trying to stay relaxed. :)

Hey girls - where is everyone??

Hope all of our beans are doing well!

Hiya Lisa!:)

My little bean is hanging in there! :happydance: I set up my first appointment on Friday! It's Sept 13th. It may be a bit early but I am hoping to hear the heartbeat, or see it! I should be 5w6d's by then....

How is everyone else?

I didn't announce it on here, it slipped my mind because a couple people here follow my journal and the thread never came back up on my subscribed threads so I didn't think about it. I found out three days ago I think? It feels like forever ago. Super faint BFP on a FRER next day tested w/ digi and Answer and both positive. :)

HI ALL

IT HAS BEEN RATHER QUIET ON HERE HASN'T IT LISA. I HOPE ALL YOU EXPECTANT MAMAS ARE DOING WELL. I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW MANY OF US ARE PREGNANT. HERE'S HOPING THE REST OF US ARE RIGHT BEHIND YOU.

LISA, HAS YOUR DOC SUGGESTED PROVERA TO BRING ON AF?I HAVE GOOD THOUGHTS ABOUT YOU HONEY, YOUR LONG CYCLES SUGGEST LACK OF OVILATIOB, WHICH IS EASILY FIXED WITH MEDS. HOPING YOU GET YOUR BFP BEFORE CHRISTMAS!

RAE, YOU AROUND HONEY? HOW ARE YOU DOING?

I'M ON CD 4. NOTHING NEW TO REPORT REALLY. HUBBY IS GETTING HIS SPERM CHECKED ON FRIDAY. ANY INFO OR ADVICE MUCH APPRECIATED ON WHAT TO EXPECT. I THINK HE'S VERY BRAVE TO DO IT.

IVE NOTICED MY PERIODS ARE MUCH LIGHTER THESE DAYS, WHAT'S UP WITH THAT? MY PERIODS SINCE STARTING TTC HAVE BEEN DIFFERENT.
- SPOT DARK BROWN 11 DPO
- FIRST DAY OF AF IS DARK BROWN NOT RED
- AF IS SHORTER, 2 DAYS PROPER FLOW
WONDERING IF MY PROGESTERONE IS TOO LOW AND LINING TOO THIN FOR AN EGGIE TO IMPLANT. ALSO RECALL MY ULTRASOUND CONFIRMED UTERINE LINING THIN AT 9mm AT CD9. WHAT TO DO EH?

GUEYILLA, RECALL YOU HAD A THIN LINING AND DOCS PUT YOU ON MEDS. DO YOU HAVE ANY INFO TO SHARE?

HAS ANYONE HEARD FROM RN AT ALL?

ARE YOU LADIES ON THE BUMPERSTICKERS THREAD YET?

MONDAY TODAY, BLAH.

My dr put me on baby aspirin, vit e, and prenatals with folic acid. it did help with my lining I would try it if I where you. It won't hurt anything.

MK- I have had super light periods for a few years now and that obviously didn't affect anything for me. The only thing is did was make me think I could possibly be pregnant every month after AF since it was so light.

Where is the bumperstickers thread? I haven't been able to find it :(

Hey MK8. Thanks for the positive thoughts. I'm also remaining hopeful that not ovulating will be easily fixed with meds. I go back to the dr on the 27th (day before my 30th bday, hopefully that's a good sign), and if I haven't gotten AF by then she will probably prescribe Provera. It will be day 90-something by then!! :dohh: I'm also hoping that I'll come out of that appt with a prescription for Clomid!!

My hubby did his SA just a few weeks ago. I also thought he was very brave to do it, and he really was much more cooperative and willing than I expected him to be. He got to do his at home, and we just had to bring it to the lab within 1 hour. My doctor called with the results over a week ago but I haven't been able to get back in touch with her. I'm hoping I'll be able to catch her tomorrow, and to get good results.

I go back to work tomorrow after having the month of August off (I work in a school). I'm dreading it and looking forward to it at the same time. I missed all my kiddos but it's been nice having time off.

Evening ladies

Gueyilla- Thanks honey. What was the dosage you took of those things?

Kendra- haha, so true. With the light periods I also wonder if I am pregnant. LOL

Lisa- you WILL get the BFP for xmas this year- after all, you have been such a good girl1 good luck with yours and DH's results.

Pink- so exciting about the scan! So you want to find out whether you will be team blue or pink? :)

Yes I will have to find out, not good at this waiting business so would like to know to buy clothes, decorate nursey etc. One week to go............

YAY pink! Team blue or team pink....hmmmm...cant wait to find out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->