The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

I'm around just having a lot of up and down feelings with a majority of our original group becoming pregnant already. I'm at 11dpo right now but not much hope for this tww since hubby was away in Texas and the last time we BDed was 4 or 5 days before I ovulated. Figure we have one more shot before my 1 year appointment since my cycles are so long. I'm still showing very clear ovulation patterns it has just been impossible to time things correctly since my cycles are so long and irregular. Wish my other non-pregnant ladies the best of luck. Hopefully we'll all be mommies-to-be before the new year

Our intention is not to make you feel down sweetie..
DH and mine was 100% timing we just happened to BD the night before I ovulated which was a couple days later than usual. You will get there- after 15 cycles I didnt think we ever would.

hey rae - hang in there hun. i know its tough but with all these bfps, we have hope that we will join them v soon :)

Hi ladies... Hope you all had a great day! :) Mine was spent by the pool grilling burgers and hotdogs. :)

I hate to hear that anyone is down... TTC sucks royally sometimes. I really think this month happened for me because I took a much more relaxed approach. i thought my blood work would uncover more issues, it obviously didn't.

I think once you both get your Doctors appts and they see how long you have between cycles they will immediately put you on meds! then it's just a matter of time before you get your BFPs!!!!!!!!!!!!

Definitely want all you pregnant ladies to know that its nothing against you. I am extremely happy that all of you are pregnant especially knowing the struggles we all go through. I'm just saying that periodically I have to distance myself from it (just like I have to stop walking by the baby isle in stores) when I know it is starting to make me feel saddened about my situation. The waiting is just hard and emotional but I'm nothing but happy for you (well maybe a bit jealous too). And I'll be ecstatic when I finally join you.

As for today - I'm 12dpo and my temps shot up. Just to add to my confusion. I was expecting them to start dropping since AF should be here in a day or two. I have learned I will never completely understand my body, as much as I try.

high temps are a good thing though? one of my first early symptoms was around 7-8 DPO (must have been implantation day or something like that) I felt like I was getting the flu, I was feverish and warm, and felt really tired and sick to my stomach. I told my husband, either I'm pregnant, or getting sick!

Ok girls I'm freaking out despite my best efforts not to. :nope:

Just spoke to the doctor, and my hubby's got "low count". She is referring him to a urologist. I just can't believe it. Obviously my cycles are long and anovulatory, and now we have more issues to deal with?! :cry: I'm so upset. We did everything the "right way" - I finished grad school and got a good job, hubby's got a good job, we got married, we got a house, then started TTC. If I had known this would be so hard and take so long, we would have started this whole process long ago. I just really can't believe now we have 2 strikes against us. I think turning 30 in a few weeks is making this even harder.

Anyone have any success stories to help cheer me up?? I think I'll post this in a few other places as well.

I'm around just having a lot of up and down feelings with a majority of our original group becoming pregnant already. I'm at 11dpo right now but not much hope for this tww since hubby was away in Texas and the last time we BDed was 4 or 5 days before I ovulated. Figure we have one more shot before my 1 year appointment since my cycles are so long. I'm still showing very clear ovulation patterns it has just been impossible to time things correctly since my cycles are so long and irregular. Wish my other non-pregnant ladies the best of luck. Hopefully we'll all be mommies-to-be before the new year

Hey Rae. Your post just made me cry all over again. :dohh: I'm a mess. Haha! I totally feel your pain. Our time is soon, love!! :hugs:

I'm so so sorry, Lisa, but take heart in knowing you aren't the only couple in the world with this kind of issue. Just because its a low count doesn't mean it still can't end up with a baby. The urologist will help him find ways to save the sperm that is viable and get it to you. I just know everything is happening for a reason. Please just take comfort in knowing when it does happen, it will be so much more worth it because of everything you guys have been through.

Ok girls I'm freaking out despite my best efforts not to. :nope:

Just spoke to the doctor, and my hubby's got "low count". She is referring him to a urologist. I just can't believe it. Obviously my cycles are long and anovulatory, and now we have more issues to deal with?! :cry: I'm so upset. We did everything the "right way" - I finished grad school and got a good job, hubby's got a good job, we got married, we got a house, then started TTC. If I had known this would be so hard and take so long, we would have started this whole process long ago. I just really can't believe now we have 2 strikes against us. I think turning 30 in a few weeks is making this even harder.

Anyone have any success stories to help cheer me up?? I think I'll post this in a few other places as well.

Hi Lisa

I am so sorry to hear that you are so down hun. :hugs: I know what you mean about having done "everything right" in terms of making sure you are both emotionally and financially ready then realising it isnt that easy. But you know, it will happen hun, it will.

You want a success story- my colleague had pcos and only 2-4 periods a year. Her hubby was diagnosed with sperm issues. It took them 3-4 yrs but they did it! And it will happen to all of us too hun, we have to believe it.

But in terms of your situation, hun, its a good thing that you have found out what is wrong. there are things you can do to improve sperm count and to make you ovulate. what were his numbers? You can change quite a few things with diet, lifestyle changes, herbs, meds. He should also be asked to retest at a later date. was it just count or motility and morphology too? Hang in there hun. Hope Mr Lisa isnt feeling too bad.

x

He doesn't even know yet. :( I feel so awful, I don't even know how to tell him. He should be home from work soon and I'm dreading it. I don't know the actual #'s, I was too shocked to ask while on the phone. I'm probably going to call back and ask them to mail me a copy of the results. She only said count, not motility or morphology. We definitely need to both start eating better and exercising more, maybe this will give us the boot in the a$$ we both need to get us moving!!

hun, dont fret until you know the nos. is it too late to ring for them now on your end? be reassuring, be positive and give him a huge hug. try your hardest to not think about it tonight and enjoy being with one another. this isnt the end of the world, there are tonnes of ways to improve count. dont worry. huge hugs!

Just tried, they leave at 6. :( Thanks for your kind and reassuring words. :hugs:

lisa, im sure youre googling already but here are some links:
https://www.babyhopes.com/articles/is-there-a-treatment-for-low-sperm-count.html
https://www.spermtest.com/causes_of_abnormal_low_sperm_counts.php
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semen_analysis

rae- have you tested??

Ok so my hubby just realized that the week leading up to his SA he was on antibiotics, and apparently that can affect sperm count. Hard to find info online though, anyone heads of this??

Lisa - I feel for you sweetie. I know how terrible it can feel to keep getting bad news but as Gueyilla said, it only takes one! I know how hard the wait is but I figure as time goes by our chances just have to get better.

mk8 - I'm not going to test unless AF doesn't show up in the next 2 days. It would be an extremely long shot for me to be pregnant on this cycle so I'm not getting my hopes up until there is valid reason to. I've always had 13 or 14 day LPs so if there is no AF by day 14 then I can start hoping. Don't want to start testing and getting excited for nothing when it is such a long shot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->