The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

Hey RN! Great to hear from you. I can't even believe you're already that far along, I feel like you were just telling us about getting your BFP!! Glad to hear baby girl is doing well. Keep us posted!! :hugs:

Same!!! I have my dr. appt a week from today, woohoo! Can't wait to finally get some answers and hopefully some MEDS! :haha:

How are you??

So, what is going on with everyone? I'm still waaaaaiting. I really need a new thermometer too because mine is dying. It is giving me weird temperature readings and making high pitched beeping noises. Guess I need to do that soon so it doesn't mess up my temps later when it actually matters.

Apparently, I have reached the point in our marriage where everyone starts asking about us having kids. I've had 3 people ask me over the past 2 weeks. I have no clue how to answer...yeah we want them but it is taking forever.... Low carb diet is going well but I have such a sweet tooth, trying to fight the cravings for sugary sweet temptations.

Got my appt through for the fertility clinic....not till 1st december!!! But hey ho least the ball is rolling!

So, what is going on with everyone? I'm still waaaaaiting. I really need a new thermometer too because mine is dying. It is giving me weird temperature readings and making high pitched beeping noises. Guess I need to do that soon so it doesn't mess up my temps later when it actually matters.

Apparently, I have reached the point in our marriage where everyone starts asking about us having kids. I've had 3 people ask me over the past 2 weeks. I have no clue how to answer...yeah we want them but it is taking forever.... Low carb diet is going well but I have such a sweet tooth, trying to fight the cravings for sugary sweet temptations.

People started asking us right away!! :dohh: I have a woman at work who started asking me literally the week after we got back from our honeymoon. I would just smile and say "It will happen when it's meant to happen" or whatever. It started getting annoying, and she said it AGAIN last week. I kinda snapped at her, and I'm guessing now she won't ask anymore. :blush: Hahaha. It's very frustrating though, how people seem to think it's their business.

A girl at work just adopted a baby, and there are also a few of us "young girls" who everyone keeps joking that they're "keeping an eye on" as far as getting pregnant -- so there's been lots of baby talk at work. My closest work friend got married around the same time as me (just about a year ago) and talks openly to other coworkers about how she wants babies soon and is stopping the pill in a few months after she's in a family member's wedding, and all this stuff. It makes me cringe and want to crawl under a rock. I want to tell her, "Stop talking about it because it might not be as easy as you seem to think!!" (I haven't told her that we're TTC, but I did give her a heads up that the pill seems to have messed up my system so she might be in the same situation.) It's so awkward because when people start talking babies I don't contribute to the convo and I feel like it's so obvious that I'm suddenly silent and not offering my "baby status". Like when she's giving her reason for not being pregnant yet, I should be offering mine. :nope: Anyway, this turned into a bit of a rant. So sorry!

Had a scare today at my appt. They couldn't find the heartbeat so they put me on the us machine and their the baby was moving so they scheduled me for an us to check me dates. I know I'm almost 2 weeks behind what they have I have told them that but apparently I don't know anything. Oh well another us in 4 weeks

People started asking us right away!! :dohh: I have a woman at work who started asking me literally the week after we got back from our honeymoon. I would just smile and say "It will happen when it's meant to happen" or whatever. It started getting annoying, and she said it AGAIN last week. I kinda snapped at her, and I'm guessing now she won't ask anymore. :blush: Hahaha. It's very frustrating though, how people seem to think it's their business.

A girl at work just adopted a baby, and there are also a few of us "young girls" who everyone keeps joking that they're "keeping an eye on" as far as getting pregnant -- so there's been lots of baby talk at work. My closest work friend got married around the same time as me (just about a year ago) and talks openly to other coworkers about how she wants babies soon and is stopping the pill in a few months after she's in a family member's wedding, and all this stuff. It makes me cringe and want to crawl under a rock. I want to tell her, "Stop talking about it because it might not be as easy as you seem to think!!" (I haven't told her that we're TTC, but I did give her a heads up that the pill seems to have messed up my system so she might be in the same situation.) It's so awkward because when people start talking babies I don't contribute to the convo and I feel like it's so obvious that I'm suddenly silent and not offering my "baby status". Like when she's giving her reason for not being pregnant yet, I should be offering mine. :nope: Anyway, this turned into a bit of a rant. So sorry!

I feel the same way. I've been staying out of the conversations and feeling like it is completely obvious. I understand their curiosity and they're friends so its not like I'm offended by them asking I just don't know how to answer without pulling them into our whole story and I'm not ready for that while at work. I've just been saying we want them in the future but it hasn't happened yet.

Does anyone else feel like there is baby stuff everywhere lately? I'm going to be so ecstatic when it finally happens!

G- I'm glad the baby was moving around!

As for me -Had an early ultrasound today that I wasn't expecting! I guess my practicioner does it in office which I didn't know they did! Measured in exactly where I am supposed to be and saw the heartbeat fluttering on the ultrasound! So excited!!

Where us everybody?!
Been invited Round friends for dinner in Saturday, she's due very soon. Really don't wanna talk about babies and hear"ooo it will b u next"!!
Really hate all this TTC stuff! Grrrrrrr rant over!

Hey Chat. Yeah, I'm pretty over the baby talk too. I have a baby shower Saturday....awesome! :dohh: But then Sat night we are going out with friends to celebrate my 30th birthday, so at least I can look forward to that! And for once I'm glad I'm not pregnant, cause I'm going to party it up! :happydance:

My doctor's appointment is tomorrow...hoping to walk out of that office with a prescrip for Clomid!!! FX!

Fingers crossed Lisa! I do miss partying or being able to relax with a glass of wine or a cold beer. Do cherish that while you can :)

Good luck lisa! Hope goes well!
My oh said that if our friends bring up us having babies he will just say " we arejust waiting for Santa to being him some new balls for Xmas!" least he has a sense of humour about it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->