The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

hey girls how are you all today?

is it me or is this ttc stuff getting boring now? haha. cycle 10 girls... good grief- how time has flown. debating whether to cont with opks and temping if this cycleis a no go...hmm...

Hey there ladies!

Don't give up on the OPK's! :) They work!

As for me.... I think MS is just around the corner. I haven't felt very well the last 3 days.... I am not complaining at all, but it is hard to concentrate at work when I feel like crap!

How is everyone else?

kasi i am so right there with you... been feeling totally icky, today went out in the heat for a couple hours and sitting here now eating crackers and feeling totally sick to my stomach :(

is it me or is this ttc stuff getting boring now? haha. cycle 10 girls... good grief- how time has flown. debating whether to cont with opks and temping if this cycleis a no go...hmm...

LOL! This is only my 5th cycle and we've been trying for over 10 months! How sad is that. I've decided to go back on low carb diet, see if that helps. And, me and my sis are going to start attending Zumba classes. Maybe losing a little weight will help things regulate. I'm in the really boring part of TTC now, waiting for another 50-60 days to ovulate!

LOL! This is only my 5th cycle and we've been trying for over 10 months! How sad is that. I've decided to go back on low carb diet, see if that helps. And, me and my sis are going to start attending Zumba classes. Maybe losing a little weight will help things regulate. I'm in the really boring part of TTC now, waiting for another 50-60 days to ovulate!

Yes! I'm soooo over this whole TTC thing! Hahaha. :dohh:

We're almost at a year (October) and I'm on my 6th cycle. Ridiculous!

I actually just bought a reflexology session on Groupon - it was only $35 for 60 minutes! Such a good deal I couldn't pass it up.

How is everyone?? Anything fun going on that isn't TTC-related to share? We are in the process of planning a dinner/night out with friends for my 30th bday. We had originally planned to do a cookout, but the more I thought about it, I'd rather just relax and not have to worry about set-up, cleaning, and all that kind of stuff. We also just got a new washing machine, very exciting! :haha:

Evening ladies, hope everyone is ok

Had my 2nd scan yesterday and couldnt see baby's sex and the lady told me baby didnt have much fluid round it. Been for a 3d scan today and its a girl and lady said fluid was fine so happy happy happy

Evening ladies, hope everyone is ok

Had my 2nd scan yesterday and couldnt see baby's sex and the lady told me baby didnt have much fluid round it. Been for a 3d scan today and its a girl and lady said fluid was fine so happy happy happy

Yeahhhhh baby girl!!!!!! :happydance:

Yeah- a baby girl :) Go Pink!

Lisa, of the non ttc stuff thats going on, I am planning a surprise bday party for my hubby next weekend and heading off on holiday to China a couple of days later :) Important to enjoy life throughout the TTC journey I think :)

Of the ttc stuff, hubby and I are choosing to BD less this cycle. Intended to BD on the morning of CD 13 and CD 15, CD17 (I tend to O on CD14-17). Hubby abstained since CD9. But we BD'd yest (CD12) as we had to wake up early for meetings this morning! So hopefully, hubbys spermies will be super strong with 3 days rest and be raring to go on Fri! Hahah.

Good plan mk!! Spermies will be super strong!!

When is your hubby's bday??

yay for pink! which is funny since you name is pink and hopeful :) guess you're getting all your wishes :)

Evening ladies!

Had my first doctors appt today! had an ultrasound and we even got to hear the heart beat!
Congrats on the baby girl pink! :)

I love Zumba too! I have a video set to do at home but the classes are so much better for me because I push through when there are other people watching :)

Since I'm doing this low carb thing, I'm hoping to learn a bunch of really fun new recipes. Maybe I can distract myself with learning to cook new things while I wait through the torturously boring part of this new cycle. We're also planning a trip to the Eastern State Penitentiary next month for their awesome haunted house in the prison - Terror Behind the Walls. So ready for fall to get here. It is my favorite season!

Hi Ladies!!! Sorry I've been MIA. Finally feeling better. The baby bump is growing like crazy. Been feeling HER move around now for a few weeks. According to my ultrasounds I am 23 weeks tomorrow. Time flies!!!

I see some new preggies on here. Congrats girls!!!! Love you all!!!!

Woopee to tge heart beat kasi. YOu feeling well?

RN! WELCome back, we missed you. FAbulous to hear that the bump is growing well. yay.

Rae, good thinking on the cooking distraction. I Just finished going for a swim. FEel pretty good generally but had a few moments of wondering where my bfp has got to.
MAybe it needs a gps to guide it to me! I know it hasn't been too long compared to others but being on month 9 and cycle 10 makes me wonder what's up, especially as we always Bd at the right time. HEy ho, hope its just around the corner for us ladies patiently waiting :)

Woopee to tge heart beat kasi. YOu feeling well?

RN! WELCome back, we missed you. FAbulous to hear that the bump is growing well. yay.

Rae, good thinking on the cooking distraction. I Just finished going for a swim. FEel pretty good generally but had a few moments of wondering where my bfp has got to.
MAybe it needs a gps to guide it to me! I know it hasn't been too long compared to others but being on month 9 and cycle 10 makes me wonder what's up, especially as we always Bd at the right time. HEy ho, hope its just around the corner for us ladies patiently waiting :)

hey :) my, hubby was so nervous yesterday but was really excited after seeing the baby. :) as for me I am exhausted most of the time and can't say that ot feel sick but definitely do have an upset stomach all the time.
how is everyone doing?

OMG RN! I can't believe SHE is that big already!!! It feels like just not too long ago you were going through so much m/s!

I can't believe I finally got my BFP, its still surreal even though I've known for 2 weeks now. Wow!

Finally got my preggo journal up and going if some people would like to stalk :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->