The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

Hey ladies, thanks for your positive vibes. :hugs:

Well here's my course of action: 1. Get blood test (hopefully tomorrow) to check progesterone and make sure I didn't ovulate
2. Once that is confirmed, induce my period (she said with Progesterone, I'm guessing that's Provera? You ladies can confirm that I'm sure )
3. Within 10 days of starting my period, have a hsg done to make sure my tubes are open and everything looks normal
4. If that's all good, start Clomid

I was hoping to go right to Provera/Clomid :haha: but I suppose it makes the most sense to make sure my tubes are open and all that. She also said many women get pregnant after their hsg because their tubes are flushed and fully open. So who knows. But at least things are moving in the right direction. :thumbup:

Well here's my course of action: 1. Get blood test (hopefully tomorrow) to check progesterone and make sure I didn't ovulate
2. Once that is confirmed, induce my period (she said with Progesterone, I'm guessing that's Provera? You ladies can confirm that I'm sure )
3. Within 10 days of starting my period, have a hsg done to make sure my tubes are open and everything looks normal

I was hoping to go right to Provera/Clomid :haha: but I suppose it makes the most sense to make sure my tubes are open and all that. She also said many women get pregnant after their hsg because their tubes are flushed and fully open. So who knows. But at least things are moving in the right direction. :thumbup:
awesome news!

Sounds like we're on the same track. My doc prescribed prometrium at my last appointment to induce my period after my blood test (to confirm not pregnant) for my 110 day cycle but AF ended up showing before the blood test results came back. Will be doing the same thing in November with the hsg if we don't manage to get pregnant by then. So, let me know how it all goes since you'll be a bit ahead of me with the same plan.

Hey ladies hope ur enjoying ur sunny weekend! Im in the middle of my tww and I have got a stinking cold!!! :(

I have an awful sore throat/beginning of a cold, and it SUCKS not being able to take anything!!!!

I've called in sick today as feel crappy! Bad stuffed up nose and chesty cough. Feeling very sorry for myself :( a

I'm pretty sick but today is a busy day at work... gotta at least show up and hopefully will just get to go home early :(

Oh I hope u get to go home early kendra! Work for me has been SO quiet recently so no need to go in when I feel so crappy! Also everyone would of moaned if I gave them
my germs!

How is everyone else getting on? Been very quiet recently.

Just got back from a long weekend at the beach with hubby and our dogs. It was a nice little break. I woke up this morning with really bad nausea. I've had it one other time and as I'm pretty sure I have yet to ovulate, does anyone know if nausea could be an ovulation symptom? Wondering if maybe I took it for a pregnancy sign when I had it before since I wasn't used to my long cycles at that point and maybe it was really pre ovulation. Could also just be my body being weird as usual.

Nausea could be related to a temp increase? Maybe you are ovulating? Are you using OPKs?

I ended up working the whole day, cause coincidentally today was one of our busier days, and then everyone else was scheduled to go home early but me. So I'm suffering big time. Despite what people say I'm taking sudafed/benadryl because without it I will surely die LOL but every med out there seems like it may be safe but may not be. Sucks.

My obgyn has a list of safe drugs and the regular mucinex (not dm) and sudafed and tylenol are on it. I always take mucinex and sudafed for a cold. Seems to do the trick.

I'm thinking maybe the nausea had something to do with the dramatic temp drop last night. Fall is definitely here. I don't use opks because they don't seem to work for me. I've heard that about PCOS. Haven't had ewcm yet though so I think I'm still in the waiting game.

I have a splitting headache and my neighbour is playing music so loud it ridiculous!

My ttw is coming to an end today or tomorrow! Don't think I have any chance though :( no symptoms thta I haven't had before. Oh humm at least it's Friday!

Hey girls! How are you all? I am back from a lovely holiday in China. Now back to reality and the world of TTC. Af showed on holiday - poop. She was early too! Came on day 24. I usually have 27-29 day cycles. I felt OK when I saw AF but later, I felt kinda hopeless. No tears or anything but I feel I don't know what to do. We time things right and we don't drink and have a pretty good lifestyle etc. Part of me tells me to be patient, the other part tells me something must be up. Anyhoo, enought whinging. To happier stuff- China was fabulous! A really amazing trip with hubby :)

So Chat- how was the pregnant friend's dinner? Your hubby is hilarious! So whats the latest with you?

Lisa- how was the baby shower? I think checking your tubes first is a great idea. I get the impression my doc will prescribe meds before an HSG.

Rae- best of luck with getting your BFP before Nov so that you don't need an HSG. Good to hear that you had a great break at the beach with hubby :)

Kendra- hope that the cold has gone!

Who have I missed? Sorry if I have missed anybody - hope you are all doing well! xx

Hey mk8! Glad u had a fab holiday! Hope u don't get the holiday blues, I always get it after a great trip away. Know how u feel about ttc though everymonth u try and not let it get u down but you can't help thinking 'why Is it not my turn?'. Can all be very frustrating!!!!
Dinner at my friends was ok, i made myself ask all the usual questions and stuff, I went to see the nursery when I was asked. Made a joke when asked if we wanted kids! Thankfully hubby is great at acting like every thing is great so I just let him do most of the talking.
Today I am due AF, had symptoms that could be signs of either!!

mk, wow, China! I hope you had a blast! My cold is on the getting better end of things, more congested than anything... but was able to sleep quite a bit last night finally so I'm feeling more on top of things today.

Chat - AF show up?? WHat's the latest??

Mk8 - Glad you enjoyed your trip. The baby shower was fine, but I had a super embarassing moment yesterday! :blush: I am close with my best friend's family, they are like my 2nd family. So yesterday we had a 1st bday party for my best friend's niece. (They had been together like 5 months, and "oops!" they were pregnant) Anyway, her uncle is funny and always teasing us about something, so yesterday he kept asking when we were having kids, and tapping his watch as if to say "hurry up", and all this stuff. Then as we're all sitting there, watching the baby open her presents... her cousin calls my name and I turn around and she goes to me "So, have you been to the doctor or anything yet?"...obviously my friend has shared with her family that we're having trouble TTC. I was mortified and just said "Yeah, but I don't want to talk about it", and turned back around. THEN I started getting all teary eyed, and her other cousin noticed and asked if I wanted to go outside...next thing I know I'm crying outside with her grandmother, aunt, uncle, cousins, my husband....all taking turns coming outside to see if I was ok. OH MY GOD was I embarassed. :dohh: I'm usually ok just brushing off silly comments and questions from others, not sure why it got to me yesterday. But hey, that will stop all further questions from them I suppose!! And teach people not to bring something up that is none of their business!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->