The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

fingers crossed! it was devestating enough doing it every 28 days and getting the big AF. i couldn't imagine having to wait that long!

awwww YAY! I can't wait to find out. How did you get lucky finding out so early?

I was measuring small and the dr wanted to know how far along I was. Well as soon as she started measuring the baby he opened his legs and let it all hang out. Lol. I did kind of get bad news . Where the placenta attaches to my uters is low so I have to get us every 6 weeks . So my next us is nov 18 I will be 20 weeks then.

Oh yeah he also changed my due date from 16 April to the 7 of april

Hi Ladies, my tracker isnt right either, I am 26 weeks and 3 days now, god time is flying by only 92 days ish to go.

Not been feeling myself over the past week, been signed off work for two weeks feeling dizzy all the time so feet up and hubby running round doing all the house work for me (bless him) so trying to relax. Had bloods done and nothing came back so not sure if its a virus, but baby girl is moving around alot kicking and punching me, you ladies have something to look forward to ;)

yay to team blue gueyilla.

pink- sorry to hear that you are not feeling too well. hope you feel better soon.

lisa- fingers crossed for af soon!

how is everybody else?

im feeling fed up currently as just been to the loo to see some brown tinged cm. boobs hurt, had sticky and creamy cm the past few days, temp dropped today- all pointing to the face AF is flying in on her way properly! =( 11 cycles now of properly trying and a big fat nothing. I can't help but feel disheartened. Poop.

Doesn't seem like its dropped below your coverline though... you know the drill, you're not out til she shows :)

yay to team blue gueyilla.

pink- sorry to hear that you are not feeling too well. hope you feel better soon.

lisa- fingers crossed for af soon!

how is everybody else?

im feeling fed up currently as just been to the loo to see some brown tinged cm. boobs hurt, had sticky and creamy cm the past few days, temp dropped today- all pointing to the face AF is flying in on her way properly! =( 11 cycles now of properly trying and a big fat nothing. I can't help but feel disheartened. Poop.

It's okay ive been feeling so tired today now im feel fludding on my right side ummmm:shrug:

Hey girls. Just getting back from my surprise weekend away, hubby planned a very sweet and thoughful trip. :cloud9:

How is everyone?? Fill me in, I feel like this thread has been too quiet lately!! Hehe.

I have been spotting all weekend and think that AF will probably start for real tomorrow. I can't wait! :wohoo: How crazy does that sound?!

Haha. Mr Lisa sounds lovely Lisa! Hooray to spotting. Here's hoping that the witch shows up for you tomorrow! I think I am having sympathy spotting. I started spotting yesterday, today I have really, really light dark brown AF. I really don't think I am pregnant (temps dropped, boobs hurt less since spotting began). My hormones are a bit out of whack I think.

Hope everybody else is well.

Aww, sympathy spotting!! Oh dear. Sorry to hear that. Remind me again - are you doing OPKs, temping, or anything?? I guess I should start temping again, I took a few weeks off while waiting for AF, it's been nice not worrying about it. Haha!

I didn't spot when I was pregnant but for a day or so I felt like she was coming, then she never did!

Still waiting for O here. FF is being silly and thinks I ovulated already because my temps have gone up the slightest bit over the last week or so since we added a blanked to our bed to battle the chilly fall weather. Think O may be coming soon though, CM is getting closer to ewcm so hopefully I'll be there soon and this cycle will finally be the one. If not, I have my one year appointment in about 3 weeks.

Hey Lisa, I OPK and temped for half of this cycle (first half I went on holiday so took a break from it all). It's weird, I started getting this weird dark brown AF from around cycle 2 of TTC. I think it could be the stress from all of this. Part of me thinks I should put down the OPKs, the thermometer and (gulp) babyandbump forums and just go with the flow. But the other part thinks now I am on cycle 12 (AF properly arrived this morning), I need to do the monitoring as I push for various tests to be done. Hindsight is a wonderful thing and I just wish that I took it easy for the first 6 months. Anyway, I am off to see my GP next week (appointment yet to be booked). I am going to take hubby's SA to him (GP asked me to). Hubby will come with me also. I hope the doc does something depending on the results. If the results are good, hopefully the doc will either put me on clomid (I ovulate regularly I think, but sometimes I wonder whether my progesterone levels are a bit low- lighter flow this year since TTC, LP varies between 10-12, with spotting on day 12, gradual temp rise post ovulation). OR, hope that he refers me for an HSG and/or other tests.

Fingers crossed for O Rae- rooting for ya!

Kendra- hope that your first tri is going well. :)

Hi to everybody else!

Hey ladies, has been very quiet in Here recently!I started using Pre seed this cycle should be O'ing today or tomorrow, then I'll be back into another 2ww!
Glad u are all ok.
Mk8 I hope u get an app with ur gp and get the results u want x

Mk8 - Yeah, I actually wish the opposite, had I know how messed up my cycles would be, I would have started temping and opk'ing sooner. Oh well, hindsight is 20/20 right?! :dohh: All we can do is keep moving forward. I hope you are able to get an appt and that it goes well. I would continue to track your cycles, especially since your doctor may want that info....but that's just my opinion. :)

Chat - Hope you have been getting in lots of BD as you approach ov!! Good luck!!

Rae - Hoping that you ov soon. Exciting that your appt is coming up already, I feel like you were just talking about it saying how far away it seemed!

THE WITCH HAS ARRIVED!! YEAHHHH! :yipee: Tried to call my dr but they close at 1pm today. So hopefully I'll get in touch with her tomorrow and schedule my hsg. I realllllly hope to convince her to give me Clomid even before my hsg, we'll see!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->