The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

Yay Lisa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Chat!

I booked an appointment with my GP for next Tuesday. Hubby is coming with me too. Hubby gets his results this Thurs, we then take those results to my doc. Here's hoping everything works out. I know what some of you girls mean about temping and opking in case my doc wants to see it. But after some thought, I have decided nay this cycle. Will just go to the docs and see what happens. I am taking folic acid only. Just going to try to chill out as much as possible. I need a break from all the obsessing right now.

Wishing all you ladies lots of luck though.

How are you pregnant chicas doing? :)

Sounds good Mk8, that's great. I'm happy that you've decided to do that. Who knows, maybe that's just what you need. :thumbup:

Lisa,

Yay for CD1! Let's hope the dr hands over the meds! :) That is fantastic news....

Mk8... hopefully everything goes well for you next week!

As for me, I have my almost 12 week appt tomorrow morning. I am a bit nervous as honestly It still doesn't feel real to me and I am so afraid the rug is going to get pulled out from under me! I have felt great, no spotting and minor MS... but still I am not going to start celebrating until I see that heartbeat and the Dr says all looks good tomorrow!

:) I will keep everyone posted!

Lisa - Yay! That is so exciting. I know how relieved I was when AF finally came.

I'm so determined to make this cycle the one. I want to go to my one year appointment saying I'm pregnant not that I need more tests but who knows. At least if this isn't the cycle I don't have to wait, we'll be moving to the next step immediately.

MK8 - hope your appointment goes well and the doc figures something out for you.

Kendra - I just lol'd at your ticker ---> "Nothing says I'm pregnant like chronic constipation." :rofl: So that's what we have to look forward to, huh?! Crazy that we all want is so badly then, hahaha!!

LOL I know. I feel like absolute crap today. Wonder if the ms that has been lacking the whole pregnancy is about to kick me in the butt.

Booked my HSG for Monday - Happy Halloween! Better not be any tricks up there, just treats! :haha:

I begged for meds before the HSG, but my dr said "the decision about Clomid will be made after the HSG"...so now I've posted on the Clomid thread asking if anyone has heard of taking it like cd 8 or later. We'll see!!

Lisa, let us know how it goes. Hopefully all is well and you can get on Clomid quickly. Still no O for me so I'm not sure it'll happen before my 1 year so I may be going down the same exact road shortly.

Looks like we are coming to that dreaded year Mark!! Hope everyone gets results they want!
Im officially in to my tww, and this is my last full cycle before my appointment. I so want this cycle to the b the one so I can cancel it!!!!!!!

Same here Chat. That is as long as I can manage to ovulate before my appointment. You never know with my crazy random cycles.

I went 15 months, and without any medical help, BAM, got my BFP. I know it's not that comforting but I know exactly how you ladies feel :)

Good luck ladies, I hope you get BFPs before the dreaded one year mark. I hit one year since stopping the pill, but I'm telling myself it doesn't really count since I've only had like 6 cycles. (Rae you can use this crazy logic as well if you'd like!! :haha:)

hey girls im sorry i havent been on here in ages.. im still ttc its been 6months this cycle..

ANyways im 15 dpo today i have had light brown spotting since 11 dpo and today as well af was suppose to start 14 dpo i took a pg test today at 1pm bfn.. im not temping so i cant go off of that.. i dunno what to think what do yall think??

How is everyone hope everyone is doing great!!!

xoxoxo

Hi Ladies, I am new to this website, I am looking for some friends to talk to regarding my ttc that are in the same boat as me.... I have PCOS and my DH and I have been ttc for over 6 yrs now.... I had a son in 2002 and he passed away from SIDS at 3 months old in my arms. My husband and I have a wonderful miracle baby girl that is 6, but we are trying for one more baby for my lil girl to have a sibling to grow up with. I have been on Clomid and Provera before and I only have my cycle once or twice a year. Which makes it hard to conceive..... :growlmad: But I just started my Provera again this week so I am needing a lil boost to help me get thru this last time trying.... Anyone else been trying this long and have a success story to share? Thanks

Hola!! Hope everyone is okay and gets their BFP soon!!
Jus found out I'm having a boy. :)
(He's a yoga boy!!)

Annie - Hey there, we missed you! I say take another test in a few days if you still haven't gotten AF...could be IB! Good luck and keep us posted.

SidsMom - So sorry for your loss, I can't even imagine. :hugs: The ladies in the long term trying to conceive section might have more success stories for you, I think our longest TTC-er success story is probably Kendra. But welcome and feel free to hang around, just trying to think of where you might be able to get more support. :)

Baby - Yeah team blue!!! So exciting. What do you mean a yoga boy? (Sorry if this reference went right over my head, haha! :dohh:)

I don't think I'm the longest! But maybe. I don't have crazy cycles like you gals do though either. I had clockwork 28 day cycles. So I got more chances to conceive than some of you do.

Good luck ladies, I hope you get BFPs before the dreaded one year mark. I hit one year since stopping the pill, but I'm telling myself it doesn't really count since I've only had like 6 cycles. (Rae you can use this crazy logic as well if you'd like!! :haha:)

Can't believe it is almost a year (in 14 days) and I'm only in my 5th cycle. Each chance is precious with these long cycles. I'm trying so hard not to miss it this time. Since we have no warning or guess when I'll ovulate. I get nervous every time it goes a few days between BDing. I'm also on the lookout for EWCM since that is my only "heads-up" each cycle. Waiting is painful!

Look how cute this is, you preggo ladies should get this and wear it on Thanksgiving!!

https://www.cafepress.com/+lil_turkey_maternity_tshirt,177170812

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"