The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

Doing ok, got an awesome maternity shirt in the mail yesterday so I've been all excited about those, this one has a womb with a baby in it that's rocking out. so me.

Pretty tired still, hoping it fades as I go into the second trimester.

Hey ladies!
my TWW ended yesterday with the arrival of the witch :( Also had a 3 year olds bday party yesterday so spent the afternoon surrounded by babies! :(
Next month will be our official 12 month mark, I'm counting down the days till our drs appointment on the 1st to find out our chances of ever getting pregnant with hubbys SA.
Hope everyone else is getting on OK :)

Hello how is everyone doing?

I finally was able to feel my baby move. It's jut little jabs but I'm happy I'm still so scared that something might happen. I have my 20wk u/s on Friday. I know it's a boy but I hope he didn't changed it up on me lol.

Gueyilla - Hooray for baby boy moving around in there! Hope your appt went well.

Well my surgery will be sometime in January, which is kind of a bummer. But the exciting thing is that I think I ovulated on my own (and fairly early) this cycle!!! :happydance: Check out my chart. If I did ovulate Sunday, this would be the shortest cycle since stopping bcp last Oct!

Gueyilla - Hooray for baby boy moving around in there! Hope your appt went well.

Well my surgery will be sometime in January, which is kind of a bummer. But the exciting thing is that I think I ovulated on my own (and fairly early) this cycle!!! :happydance: Check out my chart. If I did ovulate Sunday, this would be the shortest cycle since stopping bcp last Oct!

Yay Lisa! :) Very excited that you ovulated so early this month!

Well ladies I am officially in my second trimester! My DH and I go on Tuesday to hopefully find out the sex... no guarantees but I think it is a girl!

How is everyone else doing?

Thanks Kasi. Can't believe you're already in 2nd tri. Almost makes me cry reading about how quickly you girls' pregnancies are going! I feel like you were all just announcing it. Let us know how your appt goes on Tuesday!!

hey girls, sorry i have been a bit awol. still thinking of you all and hoping your pregnancies are going well or you get that bfp any day now!

af for me. 12 cycles of big fat nothing. on to cycle 13 and month 12. taking clomid this cycle ladies. not sure if it will work... i bounce from being positive to being incredibly negative about it. i already ovulate on my own (i think), though my progesterone was "borderline" at 26nmol/l (i think they like it 30+). perhaps this will help. who knows. i need to stay positive. sadly a few things going on outside of ttc that are upsetting me. but just have to plough on with life right?

wishing you ladies all the best! xx

ps- i think i somehow deleted a paragraph when i hit "post". dur.

kasi- woo hoo to second tri. keep us posted on the wonderful scan.

lisa- what is the surgery exactly? enjoy ttc the good ol fashioned way over the xmas period :) great news to a shorter cycle - yeah!

yay lisa, super excited, chart looks good, lets keep watching that temp go up!!!

kasi, its crazy, huh! both of us in second tri! i'm jealous you're finding out so early, hoping to find out at my next appointment on the 29th.

Mk8 - My hsg showed that I have a large polyp/fibroid on my uterus. :cry: So I need to have a hysteroscopy and D&C to investigate and hopefully remove it. Hooray for Clomid!! Awesome! Keep your chin up, there are SO many Clomid success stories, and I'm sure you'll be another. Hope everything else is ok, been thinking about you and missing you! :hugs:

Thanks Kendra & Kasi. Now I'm not convinced that I ovulated, my temp went back down today. :dohh: Oh well. We are preventing until after the surgery anyway, and hopefully I will be put on Clomid shortly after that! :thumbup:

Mk8 - My hsg showed that I have a large polyp/fibroid on my uterus. :cry: So I need to have a hysteroscopy and D&C to investigate and hopefully remove it. Hooray for Clomid!! Awesome! Keep your chin up, there are SO many Clomid success stories, and I'm sure you'll be another. Hope everything else is ok, been thinking about you and missing you! :hugs:

Thanks Kendra & Kasi. Now I'm not convinced that I ovulated, my temp went back down today. :dohh: Oh well. We are preventing until after the surgery anyway, and hopefully I will be put on Clomid shortly after that! :thumbup:

Sorry about that Lisa! Don't give up on it yet since your temp could go back up.....

As for Clomid Mk8... i ovulated every month but it was too late in my cycle. The Dr. said that Clomid or in my case Femara can strengthen your ovulation therefore producing more progesterone.... this could be the ticket for you! Good luck!

Glad everyone is doing well. Lisa, I'm praying that this surgery will help out and be the answer to this forever long TTC journey.

As for me, I have my 1 year appointment on Monday. If everything goes as originally planned, they should schedule me for an HSG and to get hubby's SA. My temps just shot up over the last couple days so might have just ovulated who knows. Hopefully this appointment will give me some options on things we can do to help since PCOS is making my cycles completely wacky and I can't predict ovulation so we're not having much luck catching it. Hope things continue to go well for everyone especially over the holidays!

Hiya ladies! I just wanted to give you all an update... We are having a girl! :)

I felt it was girl since i found out I was pregnant, but it was great confirming it!

How is everyone else doing today?

Yay yay yay congrats! I've had a feeling for a couple weeks that mine is a girl as well.

Had my 1 year appointment yesterday. We're waiting on AF but then I have to go get a blood test again, get another ultrasound, have the HSG done to check my tubes and get hubby's SA. Once all the results are back and if everything is still normal (which my doc assumes it will be since I had everything but the HSG done a few months ago) she'll put me on clomid for 3 months. After the 3 months, I'll have to go to a fertility clinic for the next 3 months if nothing happens so they can monitor everything. So....it is a waiting game for now. My doc said she could prescribe prometrium again to bring on AF but I'm going to wait so I have one more chance naturally before all the testing.

Rae - Hooray! Glad things are moving in the right direction! Good luck chick. :) Hope AF comes soon so you can get things going. Sounds like we'll both be on Clomid soon, bring on the drugs!! :haha:

Kasi - Awww, team pink! Congrats!!

Had a truly positive OPK yesterday and this morning, along with some watery CM and a teeny bit of EWCM this morning!! :happydance: Come on eggie!! Guess I was right to be skeptical of the ovulation day that FF had given me because of those high temps....now time to see if my temps go back up!!

I'm feeling positive and hopeful this weekend. First I had my surgery moved up to Friday when it was supposed to be in January, because there was a cancellation. Then, I'm due to ovulate soon, which would make AF come about a week after my surgery, which will hopefully be perfect timing to start Clomid (assuming we can try again so soon)!! :thumbup: Feeling like the stars are aligning and things are finally going my way!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->