The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

Along the same line...I personally love these two. Maybe because hubby and I both work in the IT/computers field :)

https://www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts-apparel/womens/bc2c/
https://www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts-apparel/womens/c7e5/

Annie - Hey there, we missed you! I say take another test in a few days if you still haven't gotten AF...could be IB! Good luck and keep us posted.

SidsMom - So sorry for your loss, I can't even imagine. :hugs: The ladies in the long term trying to conceive section might have more success stories for you, I think our longest TTC-er success story is probably Kendra. But welcome and feel free to hang around, just trying to think of where you might be able to get more support. :)

Baby - Yeah team blue!!! So exciting. What do you mean a yoga boy? (Sorry if this reference went right over my head, haha! :dohh:)

he was in a weird position like he was doin yoga lol..

Hi ladies hope you are all well.

I had my GTT (to test for gestational diabetes) on monday, which wasnt great as I hate needles and bloods tests but I know I needed to do it for the baby's safety, she took first lot of blood and finger prick and I then drank glucose and had to sit around for two hours. I then had to have blood taken again but she couldnt find another vein so had to go back into the same one as before, which was painful and same with finger prick too.
Results came back as normal which is good, also had another scan yesterday as when I went for 20 week scan the lady said amonitic fuid was a little lower than it should have been so they scanned me again at 28 weeks and fluid seems fine but they are going to keep an eye on it to be on the safe side so scanning me again at 34 weeks. Its nice though cos I get more pics of my little girl, she is kicking me like a good un at the min :winkwink:

Hey girls. Just a quick note to say hi as I'm not feeling too chatty. :( Had my hsg yesterday and all was good with my tubes, so I was super happy. Then, my dr called today and goes "the good news is your tubes are open, the bad news is that you have a large polpy or fibriod". :cry: So now I need to have surgery under anesthesia to investigate, if it a polyp she can remove it then, if it's a fibriod I get referred to an reproductive endo, who has other surgical methods. Needless to say I got off the phone with her and completely lost it, I actually think I had a mini-panic attack which has never happened to me. I called my mom (who didn't even know we were TTC) in hysterics, she came right over, and I filled her in. Sigh...what an evening.

Lisa, I am so so so sorry, and I hope that whatever is the issue that it can be corrected. Do you have a lot of menstrual pain? I thought fibroids caused that a lot of the time. Maybe this is the answer to fix your problems though. I would try to look at it in the best light possible, if you can??

Lisa, I'm so sorry! My cousin has had issues with fibroids and endometriosis and she's not even TTC yet so I understand your struggle. Wouldn't something like that show up on an ultrasound or is it to small to see that way? I'll be keeping you in my prayers during this tough time. Hopefully, like Kendra said, this is also the answer to your TTC struggle.

Oh Lisa try not to worry ( I know easier said then done) until u know for sure what u are dealing with. Keep us updated as to what happens. X

HI Lisa, echoing what the other ladies have said, um sorry that you are going through this. I know it is incredibly difficult to stop goggling, but please try not to as there's a lot of rubbish out there that could scare you and the last thing you need is another panic attack. WAit until you speak to docs to get all the info.

I haVE however looked up polyps and fibroids on the UK nhs website and I see that its very common and very easy to fix. Whilst nobody wants surgery, its good news that they have found this now and can help you get back to super health. Interrogate the docs on whether they're sure and if surgery is necessary. BRing your mum or Dh to the appointment too to listen, ask questions and to provide support.

DId they do an ultrasound to diagnose this or was it picked up via an hsg?

HAng in there Lisa. I'M sure everything will work out for you. HEre for support as always.

Thanks ladies. I know it's common and I'm trying not to freak out, I'm just mostly upset that it's yet ANOTHER obstacle in the way of getting that baby! :( I appreciate the support and love from you guys. I have an appt on the 16th with my dr to "discuss our options", not too sure what that means but we'll see. I was talking to a friend of mine today and to directly quote her, she said "not to get all spiritual and shit" :rofl: but she really thinks that this is God's plan, and this is all happening for a reason and I didn't get pregnant right away so that this could be found and taken care of, so that I would be able to have a healthy pregnancy when the time comes. I thought that was a nice way to think of it. :)

Mk8 - They saw it on the HSG.

Kendra - No bad menstrual pain or heavy bleeding, which I think is a common symptom. I did read that they often happen because of buildup on the uteran wall, so I'm wondering if maybe my 4 month long cycle contributed? It's on my list of questions to ask at the dr. Hehe.

Good luck with your appt Lisa. What your friend said- What a lovely way to think of things!

Hey girls. Just a quick note to say hi as I'm not feeling too chatty. :( Had my hsg yesterday and all was good with my tubes, so I was super happy. Then, my dr called today and goes "the good news is your tubes are open, the bad news is that you have a large polpy or fibriod". :cry: So now I need to have surgery under anesthesia to investigate, if it a polyp she can remove it then, if it's a fibriod I get referred to an reproductive endo, who has other surgical methods. Needless to say I got off the phone with her and completely lost it, I actually think I had a mini-panic attack which has never happened to me. I called my mom (who didn't even know we were TTC) in hysterics, she came right over, and I filled her in. Sigh...what an evening.

Lisa, just wanted to tell u that a friend of mine was habing trouble conceiving for years then they found polyps and she had surgery and the next month after the surgery she got preggo, so keep ur head up, it could help u!!!! :kiss:

Lisa, just wanted to tell u that a friend of mine was habing trouble conceiving for years then they found polyps and she had surgery and the next month after the surgery she got preggo, so keep ur head up, it could help u!!!! :kiss:

Thanks so much. :hugs:

Thanks ladies. I know it's common and I'm trying not to freak out, I'm just mostly upset that it's yet ANOTHER obstacle in the way of getting that baby! :( I appreciate the support and love from you guys. I have an appt on the 16th with my dr to "discuss our options", not too sure what that means but we'll see. I was talking to a friend of mine today and to directly quote her, she said "not to get all spiritual and shit" :rofl: but she really thinks that this is God's plan, and this is all happening for a reason and I didn't get pregnant right away so that this could be found and taken care of, so that I would be able to have a healthy pregnancy when the time comes. I thought that was a nice way to think of it. :)

Kendra - No bad menstrual pain or heavy bleeding, which I think is a common symptom. I did read that they often happen because of buildup on the uteran wall, so I'm wondering if maybe my 4 month long cycle contributed? It's on my list of questions to ask at the dr. Hehe.

I know, I'm sorry to put a positive spin on it, I just think positive thinking helps you get what you want in the end :) And yes, I think that your long cycles probably have something to do with it!!!

I know, I'm sorry to put a positive spin on it, I just think positive thinking helps you get what you want in the end :) And yes, I think that your long cycles probably have something to do with it!!!

Silly, don't be sorry to put a positive spin on it. That's what I'm trying to do too, and now that I've had a few days to process it I'm feeling better about it. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->