The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

Hi chat- great news! Clomid should be ok on the Nhs- you won't need to wait 3yrs. Prescription costs £7! But before you do, do you know if you o every month and what your progesterone nos are? My private fs said the Nhs live to prescribe clomid when you're ovulating already and he doesn't get it. Whilst it can increase the number of eggs, it can thin your lining. If you go on clomid- make sure you're monitored. Even the Nhs fs was surprised my gp presvribed clomid without monitoring so stick your heels in there.

Hi ladies.. I haven't been on here in forever I actually lost this thread..... Anyways how is everyone? Baby is measuring 19 weeks it's a girl!!!

It more the IVF I would have to wait 3 years for, I didn't think I would be prescribe clomid as I ovulate ok, as far my blood tests show. What kind of monitoring would I have?

Annie- congrats! So happy for you. Remind me, how long had you been trying and was it au naturalle? Congrats again!

Chat- I was referring to monitoring if they put you on clomid. The 2nd Aug isnt too far away. I say enjoy BDing in the mean time as the HSG is meant to make you super fertile! :)

Last night hubby and I were talking about eveything (ttc etc) and he started getting really upset and finally opened up about how stressed out and worried he is with everything. He's never been very good at talking about his feelings hence why we still haven't told his parents. He went to the drs this morning as its starting to affect him physically.... Feels tired, run down etc. dr thinks its all anxiety related which I think aswel.
I hate all of this! I hate what ttc does to people and on one really understands unless they are living too!
We are going to oh's parents tonight to tell them, then atleast he has someone else to open up to, think it helps talking to someone outside the situation.
Anyway ladies hope you are coping better then me and hubby are and wish & pray that we all get our BFP's soon xx

Oh chat I'm so sorry. Reading that just made me cry. I'm glad hubby opened up to you, and I think it will be good for him to tell his parents too. It's such a hard thing to go though, and it's even harder when all your feelings are bottled up inside. :hugs: Hang in there chick it will happen.

I think hubby opening up to you is going to help you both more through this journey. It's the thing that bonds the two of you... having to struggle together... so when you DO conceive (and you must always believe you will!) it will be such a treasure for the both of you and will solidify you for life.

Thanks ladies you are all such a great support! Told his mum last night she said the dreaded words "just try to relax!" arrrhhhh.
Thank god it's Friday!!! Soooo just need a relaxing weekend xx

Hi chat hope you and hubby are feeling better today. Reading your post made me think about how my dh is feeling too. For me, I think I've been a but wrapped up in my emotional journey I've forgotten to ask about his. I always say sorry every month when af shows but I've said to him I don't want him telling people. Even though I've told my mum and a few gfs (because they kept badgering me). But I guess hubby's need an outlet too. So we had a chat about that and he said he would if he felt he needed to.

I agree with kendra- struggles will make you and dh closer. And like kendra said, we have to stay positive that it will happen. Try to enjoy spending quality time with dh and think about some qs to take with you to the appointment next month. Huge hug.

Hi girls

How are you all doing?

I'm currently in waiting mode for my tests results - don't you hate that? Had a saline ultrasound so awaiting news of that. I did the Amh test privately. Not great. 15.11 pmol/l. Need to book an appt with the consultant. Basically it's low fertility- right on the border of satisfactory and low according to google.

Hey mk,
Did they not give u ur ultrasound results there and then?
What does the amh test involve? X

Hi Chat,

They kinda talked through the scan but they rushed the end of it as the doc couldn't work the machine (how to take pics!). He took some 3d ones that he wanted to review later so I'd be interested about that as my previous transvaginal scan on the Nhs said everything was ok but my hsg said I had a slightly irregular cavity. The 3d saline transvaginal scan gives a better picture.

The Amh is a blood test that checks ovarian reserve (not sure if it relates to nos and quality or just number of eggs). It's meant to be better than fsh (which for me was ok). You might want to consider this- around £90.

Oh might mention it when I go back in august. Hope your results all come back ok mk x
I just had to ring the police on my way home from work cos a women drove past me with a baby on her lap!!! Couldn't believe it!

Thanks chat.

My goodness re the mum with a baby in her lap. I know I should but at times like these I wonder how it's fair that these women have little ones. Our time will come!

Oh my gosh! Crazy mothers!

MK - Glad things went well with the saline scan. How was it for you compared to the HSG? Mine was so much easier! I think maybe they used a smaller catheter but I was just a tiny bit crampy after that where my HSG I was more crampy and for longer. Hoping you get good results back!

Chat - August will be here so soon! I know because I'm counting down to our vacation at the end of July :) Hope you get some answers there.

And for me...not sure if you'll be able to see it on here but I think I just got amazing news today! I'll know for sure Friday when I go in for my blood test.

Attachments

• P1030876.jpg
    P1030876.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 8
  • P1030873.jpg
    P1030873.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 7
Arghhhhh Yes!!!!! Well done Rae!!!!!!! So happy for you!

Thanks! I'm cautiously excited now since my beta on Friday will be the for sure test. Very very happy though since only 2 eggs fertilized and we put both embryos back in...no backup frozen embryos for us and we're not sure if they used all of the frozen sperm we had. So if this round of IVF failed we don't know where that would lead us. Just hoping to see some darker lines tomorrow.

Positive thinking! Now rest up mama to be!!!!!!

OMG RAE!!! :yipee: Soooo incredibly happy for you, I just cried when I saw your post!!!

Thanks, Lisa! It still hasn't quite sunk in. We picked up a digital for tomorrow and then my beta is Friday so I'll know for sure then. Its kind of surreal right now. Can't believe I could actually be pregnant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->