The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

So surreal isnt it?! I still feel like that a lot of the time! :) Did you take another one today??

It is. I guess with TTC so long you just get into the mindset that it isn't happening so it is kind of expected. Then when you finally get the good news its like wait...what? I'm still worried (I'm sure that never goes away) since they'll be testing me for beta progression so hopefully I get a good initial beta tomorrow and it keeps going up. Here are my tests from this morning and afternoon.

Attachments

• P1030878.jpg
    P1030878.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 6
Nice!! Gotta love seeing that on a digi! So happy for you. Was your hubby home when you took the test? What'd you do, how'd you tell him?

I was a bit nervous too in the beginning, but at the same time I've felt very peaceful sice getting my BFP like this baby is meant to be and everything is goin to be fine. I hope you're feeling the same. :)

Hubby works from home so he sleeps later then me. He goes and hunts down my tests while I'm at work :) So, he found out once he got up. He's happy but even more cautiously optimistic than I am. He wants to wait for the beta to be absolutely sure. It's the oddest thing. I thought I'd feel different or something but I feel absolutely normal other than some slight cramping when I twist or bend.

You didn't wake him up?! Omg I woke my hubby out of a dead sleep at 6am on a Saturday shoving my pee stick in his face! :haha:

I didn't feel much different either. I thought there'd be some big tell tale sign, but not so much. :)

LOL! :rofl: Lisa! That's hilarious! Hubby just texted me at work asking where my test was so he could investigate himself.

Honestly I felt pretty normal in early pregnancy as well. I actually thought my period was coming as usual because the cramping and everything that I got a few days before felt the same as always. One of the only physical telltale signs I had was the day that the egg must have implanted, I was really feverish and told my husband, "either I'm getting sick or I'm pregnant". Other than that I was totally and completely normal-feeling.

So happy for you Rae! Keep the positive vibes coming!

Extremely low beta today - only 14.8 very very worried now

Stay hopeful Rae- rest up and try (know its hard) to enjoy the weekend chilling with hubby. Brunch, chill in coffee shops (minus the coffee) watch a funny movie. Praying for you honey.

maybe this chart will make you feel better check it out

https://www.betabase.info/showBasicChart.php?type=Single

Ok so I found this:

Normal hCG levels vary widely between different women and in different pregnancies for the same woman. Be very careful when trying to 'interpret the numbers'. During the first 12 weeks of pregnancy, the level itself is NOT as important, as is, how much it is rising every few days.

Some normal pregnancies will have quite low hCG levels and still progress, ending in the birth of a healthy baby. The best way to confirm if a pregnancy is progressing is to repeat with a blood test in 2 to 3 days time, and perhaps again 2 to 3 days after that. This is aimed at seeing if the hCG level is rising adequately.

and a thread for ppl with low betas https://community.babycenter.com/post/a27708761/hcg_15_dpo_only_18.4

if you implanted later you could just be off to a slower start. it just needs to rise now!!!

Thanks so much Kendra! I'm feeling a bit more hopeful today but trying not to get my hopes up in case it is bad news on the beta tomorrow. But, I've been testing every morning and the test are still getting gradually darker so I'm hoping that is a good sign. At least it hasn't gone negative but tomorrow we'll know if it doubled or not.

Fingers crossed for you Rae!!! Blenty of baby dust being sent ur way!!

Beta today was 27.2 - still low and didn't quite double so things are still pretty rocky. I go back in Thursday for the next beta. We shall see...

I think its 48-72 hours that it can double, so you're right there... keep up the positive vibes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->