The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

internal ultrasound all done, and everything was fine! No polyps, no fibroids no endo etc all perfect!
Hsg has been booked for next tuesday.Glad I told my team leader now cos i have to have the whole day off for the HSG!

On another note, has anyone heard Ed Sheerans Small bumps?? i just heard it on the radio and i was in tears!!!!!

Glad everything went well chat! I haven't heard of small bumps but will look into it now.

I am anxiously awaiting my IVF plan since my follicles are maturing nicely and my estradiol level shot up to 1628 today. I figure my trigger shot should be sometime this week so I'm hoping I will find out when soon! I'm up to every day monitoring now so I go back in tomorrow.

Great news chat!!! All that worry about polyps/fibroids for nothing! Silly doctors.

Good luck tomorrow Rae sounds like things are moving along nicely!

Yay chat- i have my saline ultrasound next weds. Heres hoping everythings ok for me too.

Now on to the hsg for u.

Hey ladies. How is everyone doing?

I went in for my egg retrieval this morning and they got 15 eggs. Surgery went really well and recovery has been really easy so far today. Almost no pain unless I'm really twisting around. I'm so very excited! Husband's frozen sperm sample from previous operation made it as well so he didn't have to get another operation. We should get our fertilization report tomorrow and, as long as we have healthy embryos, they'll be transferring 1 or 2 back on Monday or Wednesday.

Oh Rae, that is such fabulous news. Good news on this thread this week. Chat's scans came back great. You have super ovaries and produced 15 (WOW!) eggs. Simply amazing. Well done you and Mr Rae for having some super sperm - they survived being frozen. My goodness, it's all rather amazing isn't it? Out of curiosity, what dosage of drugs were you on? My friend had a successful IVF cycle and they "only" retrieved 5.

I was on really low doses for the drugs because I have PCOS which made me a high responder. Since PCOS tends to create tons of follicles even on regular cycles (which turn into cysts) they were more worried about over stimulating me. So, they did a wonderful job with 15 - not too low, not too high.

Doses were: 112.5 gonal f/75 menopur -day 1 and 2, 75 gonal f/75 menopur - day 3-11, 150 gonal f/75 menopur -day 12. I also started ganirelix to suppress ovulation pretty early at day 4

Wow Rae that is amazing!!!! Keep my fingers crossed for you this week for a successful
Transfer and bfp!!!!
I'm in Devon for a wedding this weekend so gonna have a good weekend before my hsg on Tuesday x

Wow Rae that is amazing!!!! Keep my fingers crossed for you this week for a successful
Transfer and bfp!!!!
I'm in Devon for a wedding this weekend so gonna have a good weekend before my hsg on Tuesday x

Well ladies. Out of the 15 eggs we retrieved, 2 fertilized normally (2 abnormally and they won't use those) so we had 2 little embryos growing. This morning (day3) one was a 4 cell, the other was a 7 cell and we transferred both back today. Just hoping our little ones implant now and keep growing!

My blood test is scheduled for July 13th but I may test on my own a couple days before then just to see. They don't like you to test ahead of time since the trigger shot also produces a positive test so I have to wait until that's out of my system.

HSG---- check! All done and clear!
So what can happen now!! Think we will be diagnosed with unexplained infertility, or would they do more tests? X

Great news chat! If the HSG didn't show anything, most likely the dr will suggest Clomid....even though you already ovulate, it can "strengthen" ovulation. Yay!

Glad everything went well Chat! Lisa's right. They normally suggest clomid first and then move to IUI if that doesn't work.

Do u really think he will?
Been reading up and if we are labelled as unexplained then we will have to be trying for three years before we can get nhs funding!
Got quite upset this evening thinking about it all.

Ohh, I'm not sure how things work with the nhs?? :shrug: Hope you can get things moving soon! When is your next appt??

Not until the 3rd August, tried to move it forward but couldn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->