The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

Omg Rae! I'm praying this is a sticky bean for you, I really am. When do u see docs?

Thanks ladies. I go in for beta #1 on Monday. Hopefully the numbers are higher to start with this time and just go up from there. Hubby refuses to even acknowledge this until we get through the betas. It hit him pretty hard last time since he was the one getting the calls as things crashed and burned. Really praying this one sticks around.

Just checking in on everyone. How are things?
I had my first beta today. The wait was torturous, especially these last hours between my blood test this morning and the call this afternoon with the result. But we have some great results already! Beta came back at 166 today. I'm ecstatic but trying to keep control since I know from experience things are very touchy this early on. They want to see over 50 for the first beta so the nurse told me this is a nice strong positive. Compared to my result of 14 last time, this is great! I go back in on Thursday to make sure the numbers are doubling.

Ohhhh Rae what amazing news!!!! So happy for you. Sounds like this bean is already starting off stronger than last time, that's a great sign!! :hugs: Will be waiting to see what your results are on Thursday!!

Chat and MK - Any news on IUI? When are you planning to get started?

Lisa - You're so close now!! I bet you can't wait to meet your little guy!

I've just finished my second lot if clomid. Meant to be bding this week but can't seem to get into trying this month. Been pretty emotional since the end if my last cycle, not sure if its all the stress an disappointment or the clomid.
Hopefully my mood will pick up soon :)

X

Hope ur feeling better soon chat. I was an emotional mess the week or 2 after Clomid. I would cry at everything! I was more emotional then since I have been since being pregnant!! Chin up, and give this cycle your best try! :)

Chat - Hope things turn around for you and this is your lucky cycle! I couldn't really tell what my emotions were like on clomid. I've been so up and down with mood swings since being on so many fertility drugs it all just seems natural now :wacko:

Hey Ladies,
How is everyone doing?

Any further news from you Rae?

Hows the IUI going MK?

x

Things are going great here so far! Our little bean had some great beta numbers - 166@15dpo, 452@18dpo, and 2821@23dpo. I go in for my first ultrasound on Thursday and I can't wait to see it! We're hoping to see a heartbeat too at that point. So far I've just been really tired and really thirsty but other than that, the symptoms aren't killing me.

How is everyone else?

That's fantastic news Rae! So pleased for you x

Af is due on Saturday. We hardly bd'd this month so not expected anything. So this has been the most relaxed tww ever! We have decided to do an iui in the new year. We will have to pay for it privately but I think it will be worth a go atleast.
Our local private clinic is having a seminar in November so we are going to go along to that to get more information.

Hi all! Sorry I haven't posted but my bnb acc keeps logging me out when I try to post! So frustrating!

Thinking of you all though!

Chat- iui in new yr sounds good but hopefully it won't be needed! Have u had a consult?

Rae- so happy things are going well.

As for me, I'm kinda going with the flow at the mo. reading up more on iui etc. scaring myself silly ith stories of injections- though they all say its nit that bad!

Hi all! Sorry I haven't posted but my bnb acc keeps logging me out when I try to post! So frustrating!

Thinking of you all though!

Chat- iui in new yr sounds good but hopefully it won't be needed! Have u had a consult?

Rae- so happy things are going well.

As for me, I'm kinda going with the flow at the mo. reading up more on iui etc. scaring myself silly ith stories of injections- though they all say its nit that bad!

Hey mk!

I go back to see my consultant in December if no luck with clomid. We will say then that we will go for an iui. We have booked in at our local private hospital to attend a free open evening on what they do etc.

When r u booked for iui mk?

mk - I did injections for IVF and I HATE needles. They really aren't bad at all. They're very small needles and when I numbed with ice ahead of time I didn't even feel them. I still didn't like sticking myself but that was more of a psychological issue rather than a pain issue :)

Hey ladies.
I'm cd26 and again I am spotting! Happened last month too so I know it's not ib. Not to sure what to do as clone is obviously shorting my LP. I doubt I good get an appoinment to see my fs anytime soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->