The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

I got a peak on my cbfm in day 14 and 15 so haven't o'd early. Seems to have eased off now so hopefully that will be the end of it! X

I agree with Lisa. When I was pregnant after IVF I had cramps off and on throughout the 2ww. How far into the 2ww are you chat? When do you think you'll test?

My beta is scheduled for the 24th but I'll probably start testing a couple days before that. This week has been going by pretty quickly so the wait isn't nearly as bad as last time. Also, not getting my hopes up just in case. It is typical for it to take a couple IUIs before it works so I guess we'll see.

MK - Good luck with your natural cycle!

Good luck ladies!!!!!!

My temp dropped today so I think the witch is flying in. Bring on iui!

I'm cd 27 today and the spotting is now red so pretty sure I am out. Really not sure I can take this shit anymore

I'm sorry chat. I know it's tough, but never ever lose the faith. Just because cycle one of clomid didn't get u your bfp doesn't mean that the next won't. How many cycles have you been given?

I've got a four month prescription just to see if it works, got a check up with FS on the 6th December. I'm gonna guess that he will just give me another two months on higher dose. But what is the point I ovulate on my own!

Yeah I understand your frustrations chat. My doc gave me 6 months worth before. My pvt fs said that the Nhs love dishing out clomid. It obviously didn't work for me but it does for some people, even in the unexplained cat. You could be one of them!

I've also read it can help with minor ovulatory issues such as luteal phase defects. Do u know how long your lp is and what your day 21 prigesterone was?

For me, I found clomid made af v light in the last three clomid cycles. So perhaps any fertilised egg had no chance of implanting. My fs doesn't seem to like clomid. But lots do and lots have gotten their bfps.

Why are you not being monitored by the way?

I had a blood test on Tuesday, gotta call for the results today but haven't been able to get an answer so far.
Our nhs trust doesn't cover monitoring or iui so we would go straight to ivf....once we have been trying for 3 years!

I see I see. Would you be able to go private for iui Hun?

Chat - I'm so sorry you're going through these frustrations. I'm with mk though with exploring your options for IUI. Having gone through both now, IVF is a much more invasive process and seems like a jump before having any monitoring or IUI attempts. Monitoring all on its own could tell you exactly what is going on in your cycle and may shed some light on any issues there. Plus, 3 years is a long time to wait! I didn't want to wait that long for us to build back up our funds so that is why we're trying donor IUI now. Has your husband been tested as well?

Yep he's been tested both of us all are all fine. We may pay for private iui but we are having legal issues with our flat at the mo and the cost of that could run into the tens of thousands so not sure we will be able to.
I know I am just being negative and in a few days I will get over it but just so tired of this roller coaster!
You ladies are a god send though, don't know what I would do without you x

Just phoned for my progesterone results and they are 52.3..... So I did o this month.

Hi ladies! Chat I get my bfp on month four of femara wnich is another drug like clomid, I also ovulated every month but it improved my luteal phase. Dont give up!

Hi kasi! Oh I live your profile pic! You give us hope! You both look so well:). Did you get monitored on femara at all?

Cupcake- your prog is amazing! What was it per clomid? Ie during a natural cycle? Good luck Hun.

I'm spotting today. Boo

I'm not sure what was before, I know I o'd on my own bit they never gave me a number.

Onto iui this month for you mk?

Af still hasn't properly kicked in, I can feel it trying to though!

Ohhhh chat... If af hasn't arrived I'm willing it to stay away for 9 months for you! I know it's a roller coaster TTC- we are always here for you.

I'm sorry you're having legal issues with ur flat. If it is poss though and you do a second clomid cycle (which I hope won't be necessary), consider pvt monitoring. The reason being my gp put me on unmonitered clomid and when I saw the Nhs fs after they were stunned and said I should have been monitored. Only allowed 6 clomid cycles in a lifetime normally so may as well optimise them right? Good luck hun.

I did have an ultrasound on one cycle. My first cycle was great! Text book but didnt get my bfp. The second one my cycle was returning back to a sho rt luteal phase my 3rd cycle was only 13 days from start of my period to start of my next one. Really scared me! I took one month off, my cycle was ony two weeks again and the dr. said go back on that was the cycle I got pregnant... I was shocked to say the least!

Hi ladies,
Thanks for your support past couple of days. Really don't know what I would do without it!! I am determined to find out why we cannot get pregnant. I don't accept that we are "unexplained"!! Just because a couple of tests come back with nothing! So I've been doing research into what other tests can be done that the nhs don't cover. Have any of u had the post coital test?
Thinking of contacting a private clinic and getting it done. Not sure whether to wait to speak to FS at my next appointment in December or just call up a clinic.... As far as I can tell not many clinics offer it, but the one in my old home town does, so could give them a call.
Just wondered if any of you had experience of it??

Hi chat

I've heard of the post coital but not tried it. I figured if cm is the issue then the solution is iui and I'd rather put the money towards that instead. For some reason uk clinics don't do it really and I'm unsure why.

Tests I've done on Nhs and privately:

Transvaginal ultrasound to check uterus and ovaries
Hsg to check tubes
Blood tests for prigesterone, fsh, lh, thyroid, prolactin, std screening
Saline ultrasound- like transvaginal one except they put saline in your uterus so it gives a better picture for checking fibroids and polyps
Amh blood test to check reserve

I'm unexplained too. Though Amh was low for my age. Good luck hun.

I've also heard of the test but didn't have it. Really not much point when we know both hubby and I have issues. Hope you get some answers Chat!

MK - When do you start IUI?

And for me, I've been completely convinced that our dIUI cycle didn't work. I've been feeling very 'not pregnant' especially after having something to compare it to now. But, I started getting some unusual cramping last night which was the first thing that has made me feel different at all so far so I gave in and tested this morning. I'm at 10dpo and that is the day I first saw the tiniest faintest hint of a line last time. Well, it is very faint but I see a line. I'm trying not to get my hopes up since I had lines last time too but my betas didn't rise well but I'm still pretty excited we might be getting lucky again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->