The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

Excellent hun!
Fingers all crossed for you! Try to stay positive! Sending hugs xx

Finished my first lot of clomid at the weekend, due to o this weekend! Been getting alot of hot flushes but that seems to be the only side effect.
Had my two little nieces stay this weekend, made me so upset when they had to go home. They were hard work but made me want our own so much more!!

Chat - Glad things are moving along for you!

Mk - How are things with you?

I'm halfway through my clomid round now. Thursday will be my last day. We had our meeting with the therapist (for donor sperm counseling) tonight and all went well. I go back in on Sunday for blood/ultrasound to see where my follicles are at. We also picked up my trigger shot from the pharmacy tonight. Insurance isn't covering it and it is a pricey little needle. Trigger shot for IUI is a sub-q tummy shot instead of the intramuscular butt shot for IVF. Thank goodness! I'm a pro at the sub-q shots now but the intramuscular one freaked me out!!! I didn't feel it at all when my sis gave it to me but I was terrified by its size. So glad I get to skip that whole ordeal.

Chat - Good luck with the Clomid! I had hot flashes too, they were crazy! I'd be at work sweating and no one else was...took me a few days to realize why!! :dohh:

Rae - Glad the counseling went well. And that's great that the shot isn't as bad this time around!

Lots of :dust: for you girls!!!!!!

Clomid was fine. I had absolutely no side effects which I'm not really surprised with since my body has been on some type of hormone meds for months now. I went in yesterday (CD12) for blood and ultrasound and doctor said there is nothing going on yet so I go back wednesday. I know CD 12 is early still but now I'm worried clomid didn't work and we'll have to start over again.

How have you been Chat?

Clomid was fine. I had absolutely no side effects which I'm not really surprised with since my body has been on some type of hormone meds for months now. I went in yesterday (CD12) for blood and ultrasound and doctor said there is nothing going on yet so I go back wednesday. I know CD 12 is early still but now I'm worried clomid didn't work and we'll have to start over again.

How have you been Chat?

Hang in there, I still didn't ov til cd 24/22 on my Clomid cycles. :)

Thanks, Lisa! I keep trying to tell myself to stop worrying but it is really weird for me being on this wait and see how things go process since IVF was very controlled and regimented. I guess I need to just calm down and try to take it easy.

Not much longer until your little one is here!

I'm sure it must feel strange havig a somewhat relaxed cycle! I hope you see more follies growing at your next appt.

Don't give up hope yet rae! You still have time :)

I o'd over the weekend, on day 14 which is a first for me so clomid must be doin something right. So I am now in my tww, think hubby is more anxious then I am!! Think he will be really gutted if this doesn't work.

It's our two year wedding anniversary today, so here's hoping we get a late present from the stork! :)

Ohhh happy anniversary!!! Our 2 yr anniv is 2 weeks before my due date, so I'm hoping our little guy makes an appearance that day, it would be so fun! :) Hooray for a nice early ov! Hope the tww passes quickly with a BFP at the end!

Happy anniversary! We're coming up on our 3rd in Nov. Maybe we'll have some good news by then.

Had my latest bloodwork and ultrasound today. I have a 16mm follicle on the left side so I'll be going in daily now. Seems like clomid may have worked. Keeping fingers crossed.

Nice!! Hooray for Clomid!! It really is a miracle drug. Keep us posted. :hugs:

E2 level was 401 today which is good because they weren't sure if I was growing a cyst or an egg. As long as my estradiol keeps going up we should be there soon. I go in again tomorrow for more poking and prodding.

Seems we are all in roughly same state of play!

Been having af like cramps today. Only cd 18 so worried clomid has messed up my cycle of something!

Mk- how u doing not had an update for a while?

I've been a bit crampy too but more ovulation type cramps which makes since because I have an 18mm follicle growing. Waiting on blood results today to find out if I trigger tonight or go for more monitoring.

LH today was 42.5, whoa! Big surge considering I was just at 13.5 yesterday. So I don't have to do the trigger shot at all. Thank you clomid. IUI is tomorrow so hopefully all goes well. Trying to stay realistic and know it has a good chance of not working the first time.

The weekend doctor had a really hard time getting a good measurement of my follicle today and had to push on my lower abdomen on the outside while fishing around with the ultrasound probe on the inside - ouch! I'm still a bit sore from that endeavor but we got a measurement of 21mm.

Hey girls, sorry I've been absent on the forums but I've been taking time out and trying to Chillax.

So sounds like you ladies are having luck with clomid so far- here's hoping that those swimmers meet those top notch eggs of yours!

I'm on a natural cycle this month before starting iui next cycle. I'm halfway through the tww and oddly my temps have fallen dramatically yesterday and today. Not sure what's going on- perhaps af is going to come early?

Anyway, positive thoughts for us all girls.

Hi Lisa!

Hey ladies,
Feeling confused today! I'm on cd 26 and yesterday I had some spotting but it was black!! It stopped but has started up again this morning, plus getting slight af cramps! Do u know if clomid can shorten your lp? Tried to google it but couldnt find anything!
Getting worried :(

It won't necessarily shorten your LP, but it could make you ovulate earlier, which would result in a shorter cycle. Do you know when you ovulated? Don't give up hope yet though, I had AF type cramps, but obviously she never came! And if your spotting was black that means it was old blood, hopefully from implantation! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->