The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

I am actually taking both... my prenatals have it in there too, but my doc said go ahead and take both....

I'm jus taking prenatals. I think I'm going to buy some at a nearby store..are they just as good as prescribed ones?>

Ok so my little cramps/twinges on the left side have turned into full on sharp cramps (like the feeling you get right about when AF is going to start but right around my left hip bone) if this isn't me about to ovulate then I don't know how how much more intense these cramps can get. They only last for a second or two but its not like I can just ignore them any more.

Its funny because back before we were TTC I would get these cramps in the middle of one of my forever long irregular cycles and think it was AF coming and then she never showed so I was thinking I was skipping periods. Now that I understand my body more I was probably just having late ovulation in the middle of my really long cycles. It is interesting the things you learn about your body while TTC.

As far as I know... yes. I got mine at Costco... they are "nature made", and my Dr. said that those are perfectly fine.. but that the folic acid would help not only with a healthy baby, but it lowers the chance of MC.

I am actually just taking regular vitamins. The One A Days. They have 400mcg of Folic Acid in them. (I had a really good coupon for the OneADays..LOL)
Next month I will probably switch to the gummy prenatals.
(Especially if I get my BFP!!!!!)

:happydance: Praying for BFPs for all of us :happydance:

Ok so my little cramps/twinges on the left side have turned into full on sharp cramps (like the feeling you get right about when AF is going to start but right around my left hip bone) if this isn't me about to ovulate then I don't know how how much more intense these cramps can get. They only last for a second or two but its not like I can just ignore them any more.

Its funny because back before we were TTC I would get these cramps in the middle of one of my forever long irregular cycles and think it was AF coming and then she never showed so I was thinking I was skipping periods. Now that I understand my body more I was probably just having late ovulation in the middle of my really long cycles. It is interesting the things you learn about your body while TTC.

I bet it is... when do you test next? Regardless you are supposed to be MOST fertile just before you O so you need to get to :sex: !!!

As far as I know... yes. I got mine at Costco... they are "nature made", and my Dr. said that those are perfectly fine.. but that the folic acid would help not only with a healthy baby, but it lowers the chance of MC.

Sorry, just to clarify, she told me to take the prenatals and folic acid while TTC... don't really think I explained that well! :)

I'm jus taking prenatals. I think I'm going to buy some at a nearby store..are they just as good as prescribed ones?>

My personal opinion is Yes. I think the drugstore prenatals are perfectly fine and more than likely just the same as the rx ones. I will be taking drugstore ones unless the GYN tells me otherwise.

And you know, I'll tell you something funny....Cant remember if I put this on an earlier post or not....But about halfway through my second tri with my son I switched from prenatals to Flinstone Vitamins with iron. My GYN said that was fine and a couple of the nurses that I worked with in the ER said thats what they did.

But this time I think I will do the gummy prenatals as long as they dont make me sick.

I'm taking another OPK in an hour or so so we'll see. My CM hasn't gotten to EWCM yet so I dunno what to go off of. We've been :sex: since hubby got over his sickness including last night so we should be ok but I'll definitely keep testing. I wish there was just a memo that said "Hey, you're ovulating. Get to it!"

rae- go and bd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vits- i take pregnacare.

I'm taking another OPK in an hour or so so we'll see. My CM hasn't gotten to EWCM yet so I dunno what to go off of. We've been :sex: since hubby got over his sickness including last night so we should be ok but I'll definitely keep testing. I wish there was just a memo that said "Hey, you're ovulating. Get to it!"

ME TOO!!!! :haha:

@ RAE - :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Attachments

• postit.png
    postit.png
    6.6 KB · Views: 0
I might try and get some lovin from the hubby tonight before he goes to work....Just in case! LOL!

:sex:

Alrighty ladies unmmm kinda dumb question

Hubby and :sex: bright and early this morning just because :winkwink:
That was 15 hours ago
Ummm sooo how do u tell the diff between cm and :spermy:
:blush:

Hi to the new ladies and welcome

Mrs - I am the same as you, I am 28 TTC#1

Well ladies, today I have been having twinges in my bobbs like someone is pulling on them, I felt really sick when I woke up this morning that I didnt even want any breakfast so ate two dry biscuits. Then for the past 4 days I have been cramping and tonight I checked cm and it is alittle red so unsure now whether it is AF or implantation so I will obviously be checking tomorrow but I never get sore boobs when I am due AF. Its a little strange as I am 10 days late now for AF. Any advice?

Things that make you go hmmmmm.....LOL!!!!
Not quite sure what the answer to that question is.
I mean, the semen does mimic EWCM when it finally decides to drip its way back out of us....EWWWW!!!! LMAO!!!

Good question. Does anyone know that answer?
Cause I have had times where it comes out quite a few hrs later, usually at the most inopportune time. (Is that how you spell that?? hahaha. Sounds good)

@ Pink - Have you tested again???? If you dont get a BFP or AF in the next day or two, I would maybe make a doctor appt.
COuld be you O'd late and its IB.
At least we'll all keep our FX thats what it is!!!!!!
I always get sore boobs when it comes time for AF so I wont be able to use that as a symptom, unless of course I DONT get them....
All this is so frustrating and confusing.

WHY CANT WE ALL JUST HAVE SEX AND GET PREGNANT, DAMN IT!!!!! :dohh:

LOL that was hillarious! Bedding time for everyone! Anyone use instead softcups? They're awesome. I tried them last night and they keep stuff from leaking out and you can leave them in all night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->