The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

Hi to the new ladies and welcome

Mrs - I am the same as you, I am 28 TTC#1

Well ladies, today I have been having twinges in my bobbs like someone is pulling on them, I felt really sick when I woke up this morning that I didnt even want any breakfast so ate two dry biscuits. Then for the past 4 days I have been cramping and tonight I checked cm and it is alittle red so unsure now whether it is AF or implantation so I will obviously be checking tomorrow but I never get sore boobs when I am due AF. Its a little strange as I am 10 days late now for AF. Any advice?

have you tested ?????

fyi ladies my laptop is acting a bit wonky tonight so im sorry for any late or double posting :growlmad:

Softcups- go to softcup . com site!

https://www.softcup.com/

They're used instead of tampons for your period but can be used for TTC too because they cover your cervix. So you just pop one in after :sex: and it keeps the semen up close to your cervix plus nothing leaks out even if you get up and walk around.

Oh, I see. Checked it out. Thats pretty interesting. I can't imagine using that for a period though. Id be so afraid it would slip and the flood gates would open. :wacko:

Maybe I need to get some of those....We'll see after this cycle.

Hopefully none of us will need those after this !!!!!

Oh man I was just cracking up up reading the last few pages of posts!! I love this thread and all the ladies in it!!! :hugs:

I know, me too!!!! I love my TTC BUDDIES!!!!

Eeeeek! What do you think?? Sorry its such a crappy pic these tiny sticks are hard to focus on. My camera wouldn't do it only my phone. Top is from this afternoon, bottom is from about 15 min ago.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v387/Rae13/0323112057.jpg

Attachments

• 0323112057.jpg
    0323112057.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 19
Rae - Looks good. I can't get the pic to get any bigger though. But it looks almost + or is +.
Is it as dark as the control IRL???

Get to humpin!!!! LOL!!!

I know its a tiny crappy pic cause it's from my cell phone. It seems the slightest bit lighter than the control but the side of my test line is about as dark as the control. I read somewhere that if part of the line is darker you should use the darkest part to compare too. Regardless, even if it isn't quite positive it is pretty darn close so should be in the next couple of days. I'm so excited! Apparently soy isoflavones really do work!

I know its a tiny crappy pic cause it's from my cell phone. It seems the slightest bit lighter than the control but the side of my test line is about as dark as the control. I read somewhere that if part of the line is darker you should use the darkest part to compare too. Regardless, even if it isn't quite positive it is pretty darn close so should be in the next couple of days. I'm so excited! Apparently soy isoflavones really do work!

Ahhh! So exciting!! :thumbup: I might need to get some of those next cycle, although hopefully won't need it. Glad they worked for you!! You've probably already answered this (this thread is so long I'm losing track, haha) but have your cycles consisently been 50 days??

Rae - I didn't know that about the line....I thought it had to be completely dark. I wonder if I already O'd then. I had one on CD11 that was pretty dark along the left side but the rest was kinda light. It didn't dry that way though. I wonder if that counts???? Ugh, this is so confusing!!!!!

Mine was pretty solid until it dried and then the sorta half and half line showed up. I'm pretty sure I'm close since I've been having these cramps all night and my CM is definitely getting to the more fertile stage. I guess we'll see if my temps go up in the next few days. Have you had any ovulation signs RNmommy?

Lisa - My last cycle was 50 days, the cycle before was 60. I think the one before that was even longer but I was mega stressed at work at that point so my cycles were probably even more wonky. When I'm at my most regular I'm usually anywhere from 35-45 days so a 30 day cycle is one of the shortest I've ever had if not the shortest.

Mine was pretty solid until it dried and then the sorta half and half line showed up. I'm pretty sure I'm close since I've been having these cramps all night and my CM is definitely getting to the more fertile stage. I guess we'll see if my temps go up in the next few days. Have you had any ovulation signs RNmommy?

Lisa - My last cycle was 50 days, the cycle before was 60. I think the one before that was even longer but I was mega stressed at work at that point so my cycles were probably even more wonky. When I'm at my most regular I'm usually anywhere from 35-45 days so a 30 day cycle is one of the shortest I've ever had if not the shortest.

Wow!! So exciting!!

Rae,
No I havent had any more twinges in my ovaries....and CM is getting a little thined out but not yet to where I want it to be. :growlmad:
This stinks!!!!!
I think Im gonna need to get some more OPKs. I just ordered some but I guess i ordered the 15pack and not the 30 like I meant to. Not sure If Im going to order them onlline or just go to walmart or dollar tree and get some. I still have about 10 or 11 left. So hopefully I'll O before I get through them.

I ordered a 50 pack off of Amazon. It was like 5 bucks or so. My CM is definitely not the egg-white stuff but um wetter I guess. I'm sure yours will get there soon RNmommy. Mine were like barely there until tonight. Except CD9 was halfway dark but other than that they've been barely a line at all then just suddenly darker today.

All this talk of dark OPKs just motivated me to go POAS, for the 2nd time today. Not even close......again. :blush: My ICs should be here tomorrow and I can't wait, I'm wasting a lot of $ this week on OV that isn't even close!! :wacko:

good morning lasies!!!
if only it was really Friday! LOL
it is perfect FL weather today again!! :) cool in the am and the evenings... and bright and sunny warm durring the day!!

anywhooooo...
i can't find any of my symptoms
my breast tenderness is basically GONE!
i didnt have any side pains until i actually go up and currently have a small stich in my side....
although i feel wet down there there is no cm?!

so im still as confused as ever...sigh...

have a great day ladies!!

GOOD MORNING TO MY FELLOW BEANSTALKERS!!!!

@Lisa - I know what you mean....Ive been POAS since CD8...LOL! But with the Clomid, I have no idea when I'll ovulate.
I tested again around 930 last nught just because I couldn't help myself..:wacko: .... and of course it was just a light pink line. UGH!!!!
Im going to test around 1030 today and see what I get. Its CD14 for me today.

@Effy - Gotta love those disappearing symptoms....Its funny, we used to hate the cramping and the sore boobs and now we analyze it each month and get worried no matter if we get them or not....LOL!

ok so not only did my symptoms basiclly go away
i now have like light jitters... like ive had too much coffee its off and on and kinda tingly inside my body... almost rapid heart beat feeling maybe... idk
its really hard to discribe.....
sheeeeesh i hate this :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"