The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

I am currently on my af but today or tomorrow should be my last day...thank God. I'm ready to get on with this next month! This is my TTC #4 cycle. I am 28 and have never been pregnant however, I am as healthy as can be and have always been regular and have never had any issues. I ovulate every month and I have 28 day cycles...not sure what the heck is going on. I've been married for over a year now and my DH and I are really looking to have our baby. He has two young daughters from a previous marriage so I do have two step daughters but really really want one of my own! I have been taking Fertilaid for women which has been doing exactly what it says it does but still have not gotten pregnant...obviously. I do use opk's but this new cycle I've started checking my temp and will start checking my cm. Sigh...didn't know it was going to take this much work! I was really feeling lucky last month and was convinced that it was our month! Then, my af came over the weekend and it hit me like a ton of bricks. It was the first time I ever cried over it...guess I'm starting to really feel maternal now. So, here's to a new cycle and best wishes to everyone! I truly truly hope that we see some if not all BFP's! I am ready! If I conceive this next cycle, I will be due on December 25th. I always said that I didn't want to have a baby during Christmas time and now I could possibly be due on Christmas! My DH laughed when I told him and he said, "never say never"! God sure does have a sense of humor. Not to mention my DH's bday is on Dec. 27th. Oh well...at this point I don't care if I have a Christmas baby...I just want one!

Baby Dust to You All! :dust: I look forward to walking this journey with you wonderful ladies.

LOL! I feel the same! I always said I was going to take this month off TTC, And my hubbie told me :beggars can't be choosers"!!! Now I don't want to take off anytime!

I too wanted to have a 2011 baby!!!

I'm the same too. I never ever wanted a December baby but I just don't want to waste a month when it has already been so tough! If that is the way we get our little miracle, I'll take it. We can always celebrate half birthdays if they feel bad about birthday and Christmas running into each other.

I think it would be so great if we all got our BFPs together! Or at least close together. Then we could all be bump buddies too!

I would love that we could start a new thread with a new name and siggy!! :)

Ha-ha now you have me already thinking about a new name and design :)

mrs- im on cycle 4 too! though af only showed up yest. heres hoping to a nice xmas baby eh?!

i know what you mean about not realising how much work this was. im charting, peeing on way too many sticks for my liking and for crying out loud, i am even sneaking into the ladies with my mobile phone at work to look up fertility related things and check out this forum! lol

Oh I am completely obsessed with baby making now. I'm hooked to this forum and I bought the book "Making Babies" for my kindle and have been bugging poor hubby with the "Oh did you know that watermelon helps improve sperm, we should get some" comments. I think he's learned to tune me out.

My due date says Dec 16 but I'm sure that is assuming I ovulate like a normal person :) Maybe this month I will since I'm having good signs already and it is waaaaay earlier. I didn't ovulate until around CD35 last month. Yikes! Hope I don't have to wait that long!

MY "DUE DATE" IS THE SAME!!!!!!! :happydance:

My due date says Dec 16 but I'm sure that is assuming I ovulate like a normal person :) Maybe this month I will since I'm having good signs already and it is waaaaay earlier. I didn't ovulate until around CD35 last month. Yikes! Hope I don't have to wait that long!

MY "DUE DATE" IS THE SAME!!!!!!! :happydance:

Hopefully we'll both ovulate like "normal people" and get to keep that earlier due date!

@pinky-hey! not sad at all! I'm gonna be the same way! I really want to try for a baby this year! I'm really praying this is our month!
@rnmommy- I'm going to start using OPK's and a BBT. (Since i heard they work)

I am currently on my af but today or tomorrow should be my last day...thank God. I'm ready to get on with this next month! This is my TTC #4 cycle. I am 28 and have never been pregnant however, I am as healthy as can be and have always been regular and have never had any issues. I ovulate every month and I have 28 day cycles...not sure what the heck is going on. I've been married for over a year now and my DH and I are really looking to have our baby. He has two young daughters from a previous marriage so I do have two step daughters but really really want one of my own! I have been taking Fertilaid for women which has been doing exactly what it says it does but still have not gotten pregnant...obviously. I do use opk's but this new cycle I've started checking my temp and will start checking my cm. Sigh...didn't know it was going to take this much work! I was really feeling lucky last month and was convinced that it was our month! Then, my af came over the weekend and it hit me like a ton of bricks. It was the first time I ever cried over it...guess I'm starting to really feel maternal now. So, here's to a new cycle and best wishes to everyone! I truly truly hope that we see some if not all BFP's! I am ready! If I conceive this next cycle, I will be due on December 25th. I always said that I didn't want to have a baby during Christmas time and now I could possibly be due on Christmas! My DH laughed when I told him and he said, "never say never"! God sure does have a sense of humor. Not to mention my DH's bday is on Dec. 27th. Oh well...at this point I don't care if I have a Christmas baby...I just want one!

Baby Dust to You All! :dust: I look forward to walking this journey with you wonderful ladies.

LOL! I feel the same! I always said I was going to take this month off TTC, And my hubbie told me :beggars can't be choosers"!!! Now I don't want to take off anytime!

@RNmommy do you know about when in your cycle to go to the Dr. to verify that you are ovulating?

I went to GYN on March 1 and he drew blood and did an exam. He told me to come back for the U/S to check my ovaries and then he'd go over my blood work at the same time. I went back on March 10th. Thats when he gave me my prescriptions. He told me to come back between the 22-24 day of my cycle to have my blood rechecked. I actually just made my appt today. My CD22 will be on April 1. What a day to get blood work done. It's gonna be like "Your ovaries are working perfectly....APRILS FOOLS....You're sterile!....LOL!!!!

@rae- "watermelon helps sperm"- i just said that to my dh too! hahah

I have a name for us when we all get our BFPs......

Thumped4TheBump

LOL!!!! Get it?? like Thumper??? Oh I crack myself up....

@RNmommy do you know about when in your cycle to go to the Dr. to verify that you are ovulating?

I went to GYN on March 1 and he drew blood and did an exam. He told me to come back for the U/S to check my ovaries and then he'd go over my blood work at the same time. I went back on March 10th. Thats when he gave me my prescriptions. He told me to come back between the 22-24 day of my cycle to have my blood rechecked. I actually just made my appt today. My CD22 will be on April 1. What a day to get blood work done. It's gonna be like "Your ovaries are working perfectly....APRILS FOOLS....You're sterile!....LOL!!!!

LOL That would be terrible. I feel bad for everyone testing for their BFPs on April 1st. It would be like "Honey, we're pregnant" Hubby: "Ha-ha very funny April Fools." "No, seriously! We are!" :dohh:

@rae- "watermelon helps sperm"- i just said that to my dh too! hahah

Hubby is very resistant to trying everything under the sun while I'm ready to try anything :) He did at least say he likes watermelon :) I'm planning on going fertility/healthy food shopping this weekend.

I have a name for us when we all get our BFPs......

Thumped4TheBump

LOL!!!! Get it?? like Thumper??? Oh I crack myself up....

I like it. I was also thinking BumperStickers (like baby bump and sticky beans) :shrug:

We're a mess. But at least we're thinking positive!

Hey, nothing like being prepared!!!!

I HAVE TO PEE SO BAD!!!! hold it! Hold it! Hold it!!!!!!! I can hold it til 7!!!!

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->