• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

Ok ladies
What's the deal with drinking durring the tww??

I am not an everyday drinker
But will be at a BBQ party event where drinking a beer is the norm for my friends.... Is it ok??

Hey Effy!
I wouldn't drink if I were you. If you're preggers you dont want to be drinking. Sorry. Just think, it'll all be worth it when you get that BFP!!!

Well ladies I went out last night and had one or two glasses of wine, but still have not got AF yet. I did test with a digi before going out and got a :bfn: but tomorrow i will be 7 days late, which is annoying as I want to know. I will probably wait another week and if no AF and still :bfn: then will get myself off to the docs. Still having a few symptoms (spots around my nipples(tmi), cramping, bloating, lost willpower and eating junk, tired all the time and white CM (tmi again))

Pink,
You never know, you might still be preggers. Keeping FX. You know, its funny, back in the day the docs used to tell women it was healthy to have a glass of wine everyday during pregnancy. Now they say absolutely no alcohol at all. Im not a drinker anymore, so I wont be drinking and I honestly wouldn't recommend it. But I wouldn't worry about a glass or two of wine....Its not like you went out and got completely smashed. That wouldnt be good....LOL!
Your symptoms sound hoeful, though. Maybe you ovulated later than you think. Any chance of that? Did you do any OPKs after you got your +?

Hey Ladies....
I keep getting little twinges in my right ovary. I dont know if thats my body's way of saying Im going to be O'ing soon or if it's because the Clomid overstimulated my ovaries. My GYN told me that my right ovary was slightly enlarged from not ovulating. Just curious.... Any thoughts?

I want so bad to do another OPK right now but my DH is in the room sleeping and my little "OPK Kit" is in the bathroom in our bedroom. Don't want to wake him up. Guess I'll have to hold the pee for another 1/2 hr until he gets up. UGH!!! I knew I should've grabbed them out of the bathroom.

I JUST WANT TO "O" ALREADY!!!! IM SO IMPATIENT!!!!

:rofl:
I couldn't hold it any longer. I cant get to my OPKs cause the hubby's sleeping (like i mentioned in previous post). I went in and peed into a cup and put in under the sink in the second bathroom. Then when the hubby gets up I can go dip the test strip. Thats terrible, isn't it??? Hahaha.

I wanna see a darker line!!!! UGH!

Hey Ladies....
I keep getting little twinges in my right ovary. I dont know if thats my body's way of saying Im going to be O'ing soon or if it's because the Clomid overstimulated my ovaries. My GYN told me that my right ovary was slightly enlarged from not ovulating. Just curious.... Any thoughts?

I want so bad to do another OPK right now but my DH is in the room sleeping and my little "OPK Kit" is in the bathroom in our bedroom. Don't want to wake him up. Guess I'll have to hold the pee for another 1/2 hr until he gets up. UGH!!! I knew I should've grabbed them out of the bathroom.

I JUST WANT TO "O" ALREADY!!!! IM SO IMPATIENT!!!!

Me too! I took soy isoflavones this month which are supposed to work like clomid. I took them CD 3-7 and starting on CD 8 I have been having twinges and dull cramps. I've been reading up on it and I'm guessing it is things gearing up towards ovulation which is great since last month I didn't ovulate until CD 35 and this would be a huge improvement. I've been taking OPKs since CD 8 and they have gotten darker but still definitely negative. I'm guessing maybe sometime next week. Hopefully hubby is over his illness by then since he has not been wanting to BD since he's been sick. I told him I might need him to push through next week :) But we'll see, it could still be later than next week but I'm being hopeful (and impatient)

:rofl:
I couldn't hold it any longer. I cant get to my OPKs cause the hubby's sleeping (like i mentioned in previous post). I went in and peed into a cup and put in under the sink in the second bathroom. Then when the hubby gets up I can go dip the test strip. Thats terrible, isn't it??? Hahaha.

I wanna see a darker line!!!! UGH!

Oh my gosh this is hillarious! The things we doing when TTC! I've been crazy with my OPKs too, trying to hold it for so long so I get the best concentration. I swear yesterday I was about to bust but I kept thinking "have to make it to 4 hours then I can go"

LOL!!!! I know, I even tested this morning but I don't think I had held it long enough. Is it freakish that Ive been testing sometimes twice a day. Im afraid Im going to miss it. But I guess I better ease up on the hubby because when it really becomes time to get to doing the dance, he's gonna be exhausted!!!

I'm already thinking ahead to the week...wondering, if I don't drink anything at work after lunch, will I be able to go four hours without peeing?? I don't think I EVER go 4 hours!! :wacko:

I know a lot of people check 2 times a day since the concentration can matter and I think your LH level surges throughout the day. I've only been checking once a day in the afternoon so far just to save my OPKs. The line is still much lighter than the control line so once it starts getting closer I'll probably up it to twice a day too.

I guess with hubby being sick at least he should be nice and rested and ready to go when the time comes.

Lisa,
I know. Thats my problem too. I pee ALL the time. I'll get up to go to the bathroom sometimes and my husband will say "you have to pee again?". LOL! He knows by now. Now he just kinda chuckles at me every now & then.

Im so anxious.....I want a +OPK!!!!
Just to know Im ovulating again would be somewhat satisfying....at least for now.

Hopefully my new shipment of OPKs come in tomorrow. If they dont come in in the next day or two, I might have to grab a couple from $Tree to hold me over til they come.

What CD are you on?

Yes! Mine too. I swear he only goes like twice a day I'm always so amazed, hahaha!! He is always laughing at me saying "I just gotta pee first!!" before we leave the house.

I'm on CD 9, but am guessing this cycle will be 37 days like my last, so I'm not due to ovulate until around CD 25. Ugh! Of course I had to POAS today just to be sure. :haha: Such a waste of money but I just couldn't help it!!

Hey, I'm on CD10 today so we're close! I'm hoping since I took soy this cycle I'll ovulate earlier but if not, Lisa, I'll be right there with you.

On a completely non TTC related matter...
I went over my mom's tonight for a visit and we had a fire in the fire pit outside for hotdogs and marshmallows and an ember flew out of the fire (which I didn't notice) and burned a hole through my fleece and shirt! I thought a bug was stinging me and then realized I was burning! My sis had to flick the ember off of me with a stick, LOL! Sometimes it is nice to get a little break from all the baby making obsession :)

hi all! :wave:

please could I join you? I'm trying to conceive number one - this is cycle 3 but this cycle is the first cycle that we're properly trying (the other 2 we only dtd once in the fertile days!)..

I'm using opk's and temping and I usually ov on day 13 ish but it's day 14 today and still no positive opk so waiting patiently!! Although it's probably a good thing because OH was too tired last night :sleep: !!

anyway thats a little about me! Hope we all manage to get our bfp this month! maybe this will be a lucky thread! baby dust to all!! :dust: :happydance:

Hi ladies :flower:

Can I join too? I'm trying for baby number one, had an early mc recently and I'm using the Clearblue Fertility Monitor now... not sure if anyone else on this thread is? I'm currently on CD10 of 36 day cycle and the monitor reading went from low fertility to medium this morning... just waiting for ov now... normally happens around day 18-20 so next week it's all about :sex:

Lisa92881 - It looks like we're on a similar cycle so may be testing around the same time? If I can hold on until AF is due that is... rarely happens :blush:

It really does feel like everyone around me has babies or is getting pregnant and I just want it to be me!!! :brat:

Hopefully we will all be celebrating our :bfp: soon!

Love and baby dust to all :dust:

LB
xxx

well i got my bfp:D

Attachments

• IMG00045-20110321-0921.jpg
    IMG00045-20110321-0921.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG00044-20110321-0920.jpg
    IMG00044-20110321-0920.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG00046-20110321-1103.jpg
    IMG00046-20110321-1103.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 6
Hey, I'm on CD10 today so we're close! I'm hoping since I took soy this cycle I'll ovulate earlier but if not, Lisa, I'll be right there with you.

On a completely non TTC related matter...
I went over my mom's tonight for a visit and we had a fire in the fire pit outside for hotdogs and marshmallows and an ember flew out of the fire (which I didn't notice) and burned a hole through my fleece and shirt! I thought a bug was stinging me and then realized I was burning! My sis had to flick the ember off of me with a stick, LOL! Sometimes it is nice to get a little break from all the baby making obsession :)

Oh my gosh Rae!!! Thats terrible (about the ember....) but kinda funny at the same time. I could totally see myself sitting there saying something like "This damn bug wont leave me alone".....LOL!!
We're all crazy.....Our minds are on babies!!

hi all! :wave:

please could I join you? I'm trying to conceive number one - this is cycle 3 but this cycle is the first cycle that we're properly trying (the other 2 we only dtd once in the fertile days!)..

I'm using opk's and temping and I usually ov on day 13 ish but it's day 14 today and still no positive opk so waiting patiently!! Although it's probably a good thing because OH was too tired last night :sleep: !!

anyway thats a little about me! Hope we all manage to get our bfp this month! maybe this will be a lucky thread! baby dust to all!! :dust: :happydance:

PinkSandy,

Theres always room for more buddies....Especially being one of our buddies just posted her BFP HPT. Lucky girl!! LOL!!!!
Im on CD 11 today. This is my first round of Clomid this cycle. Ive been feeling some mild twinges on the right. Not sure if thats from upcoming ovulation or if its because that ovary was slightly enlarged to begin with. Still no + OPK. Will do my morning one around 11am.

Hi ladies :flower:

Can I join too? I'm trying for baby number one, had an early mc recently and I'm using the Clearblue Fertility Monitor now... not sure if anyone else on this thread is? I'm currently on CD10 of 36 day cycle and the monitor reading went from low fertility to medium this morning... just waiting for ov now... normally happens around day 18-20 so next week it's all about :sex:

Lisa92881 - It looks like we're on a similar cycle so may be testing around the same time? If I can hold on until AF is due that is... rarely happens :blush:

It really does feel like everyone around me has babies or is getting pregnant and I just want it to be me!!! :brat:

Hopefully we will all be celebrating our :bfp: soon!

Love and baby dust to all :dust:

LB
xxx

Hey LadyBird,
Im on CD11 today. Before my cycles went all haywire I was on a 32-35 day cycle. So we'll have to wait and see.
Good luck and baby dust...
Oh, and I know what you mean about people being pregnant around you. A lot of my friends are preggers and it seems everywhere I look I see pregnant women!!! UGH! I wanna be preggers too!!! LOL

well i got my bfp:D

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!! COngrats!!!!!!
Im sad to lose a TTC buddy but soooooooo happy for you!!!!!!
Happy & Healthy 9 months. Dont forget your TTC buddies. Keep us posted!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->