The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

opps (didn't mean to post that yet! :growlmad:

How is everyone doing?
RN slight + on the opk??!!! :thumbup:

Well, Ive already had my positives for this month on CD16 & 17 so Im not sure what it means. Im gonna go do one now and see wha it says. Im just trying to get the hang of all this. :shrug:

I'm officially confused. I got a random extremely high temp again today except this time I can't blame it on no sleep and taking my temperature late. I actually got to bed on time last night since I've been feeling so sick lately and took my temp at the same time I always do. OPK for last night was dark but still not positive so I have no idea what is going on. Sounds like the theme for today is confused!!!

Here is my chart for any that wanna have a look: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/33d8da

Rae... perhaps you missed your surge on the opk? Can happen! I say wait until tomorrow to see if temps still high. in the meantime, get bd-ing just in case!

Hello lovely ladies! Lots of activity today.

Kendra - Fingers are crossed for you and hope you come back with some great news!

LadyBird - SO glad that you found out some great news on this day that you've been feeling kind of down. On days like this, I look forward to the next day b/c I usually feel better by then. I hope you continue to feel better as the day goes on.

RN - I had the same feeling as you did last month and it was quite annoying. Try to stay positive though. It is entirely too early for af to show so let's just hope and pray that the cramps you're feeling are the necessary ones to see a bfp soon!

As for me, well today has been a busy day here at work so far. As you can see by my ticker, I am entering my fertile phase and am pretty excited about it. I'm going to try the SMEP method this cycle b/c my dh and I have been doing it the same way the last 3 cycles and figure it would be worth giving something else a try. I'm pretty regular so I'm predicting I will get my smiley face from my CB digi opk on Sat or Sun. My dh was ready to start this morning and I told him..."wait for this evening...sticking w/ the plan!". I'm so thankful that he doesn't get bogged down with my plans...lol.

Hope you ladies have a wonderful day despite some bstacles that may have come your way. Let's stay positive and believe for some Christmas Babies! :)

Baby Dust!

YAY! get bd-ing!

hey ladies

yay to those of you who are ovulating :) FX for you!

ladybird- sorry to hear you were down but glad to hear you cheered up a little.

I am feeling rather low also. CD9 here and no positive OPK yet, though I tend to O later- around CD 15/16. Anyway, I was getting worried about my relatively short luteal phase. Then went into panic mode about whether I do have an issue here and therefore cannot get preg. It's cycle 4 and I know some people can take up to a year, but the thought of that is horrible. I had a bit of a weep earlier. Dont want to let hubby see as I dont want him stressing out either. Sigh...

Mk8 - I understand how you feel. I mean, my hubby and I were not actively trying, just NTNP, for about 8 month and nothing. This is our first official month trying. So FX!!!
The last couple of days Ive been so excited and kept telling myself, "Yay!!! Im so gonna get my BFP in a couple of weeks." and then today I woke up and I just feel so depressed about everything. I keep worrying that we didn't :sex: enough and it's not going to work. *sigh*

These next few days are going to suck so bad while Im waiting to test.
:hissy:

Don't be sad girls... I am predicting some definite BFP's this month!!! Its gonna happen! :)

RNmommy, maybe the + opk is a sign of you BFP hpt!!!! FX for that!!!!! ;)

mk8 I am on cd8 today and no sign for me either.... FF says that I should be fertile CD9-11 and O anywhere between CD12-16.... so we will see. I honestly don't remember having EWCM last month... so I am a little worried about that. Keep waiting I guess :( :growlmad:

FX Mrsgrimes.... get to BD'ing!!!!! ;)

I'm officially confused. I got a random extremely high temp again today except this time I can't blame it on no sleep and taking my temperature late. I actually got to bed on time last night since I've been feeling so sick lately and took my temp at the same time I always do. OPK for last night was dark but still not positive so I have no idea what is going on. Sounds like the theme for today is confused!!!

Here is my chart for any that wanna have a look: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/33d8da

Rae... perhaps you missed your surge on the opk? Can happen! I say wait until tomorrow to see if temps still high. in the meantime, get bd-ing just in case!

I agree with Mk8. Looking at the chart alone it looks like you're ovulating or have ovulated. I'm still trying to get use to the temping too though. You may get a better idea as to what's happening tomorrow morning after temping.

Don't be sad girls... I am predicting some definite BFP's this month!!! Its gonna happen! :)

mk8 I am on cd8 today and no sign for me either.... FF says that I should be fertile CD9-11 and O anywhere between CD12-16.... so we will see. I honestly don't remember having EWCM last month... so I am a little worried about that. Keep waiting I guess :( :growlmad:

Just a thought...I read a thread by a lady who just found out she's expecting and she made sure to let everyone know that just b/c you may not see the ewcm, doesn't mean that you're unable to conceive or not ovulating. I personally very rarely see the ewcm myself and she said that she actually didn't have it before conceiving, she was just wet. So, if that gives you any reassurance know that you are still very well capable of conceiving without ewcm.

Thanks ladies. I'm kind of worried I missed my surge too but I've been doing OPKs 2-3 times a day the last few days so I dunno. These OPKs have had me confused since the very beginning. I hate having to wait yet another day but I know I won't be able to tell if this is a one-off temp spike or not until I temp again tomorrow. Funny thing is, I had major EWCM today so I would think that would be a sign of ovulation...I wonder if temps ever spike as you're ovulating instead of afterward. And just when I thought I was starting to get the hang of everything. Confused, confused, confused...

It takes time to get the hang of temping. I'm trying to understand it myself. I've gotten a weird reading this morning that I'm going to wait until the morning to see what's going on. My temp dropped drastically but I'm assuming that's what happens when you're about to ovulate?? I don't know either girl...we're trying to figure this out together. However, getting ewcm is a great sign!

Yeah, temping can be very confusing. Like if any little thing changes, time, amount of sleep, so on it can throw everything off. My weekend temps are usually a little off because of getting up late. But I count on my weeks to be consistent...oh well, guess I'll know for sure tomorrow morning. I had a temp surge during the weekend because of sleeping in late and had to wait and see on that one too.

Feeling kind of blah today too!! Just did an OPK after holding it for over 3 hours (which I was very impressed by, it's so hard for me, haha)...and the line was sooooo very light. Lighter than the past couple ones I've done. Grrrrrr. :growlmad:

Hopefully going to :sex: tonight anyway, although I'm still sick and really don't feel like it! :blush: Hubby was cranky after work last night and didn't want to, so our every-other-night plan for the week is already messed up! :nope:

Just a thought...I read a thread by a lady who just found out she's expecting and she made sure to let everyone know that just b/c you may not see the ewcm, doesn't mean that you're unable to conceive or not ovulating. I personally very rarely see the ewcm myself and she said that she actually didn't have it before conceiving, she was just wet. So, if that gives you any reassurance know that you are still very well capable of conceiving without ewcm.

Thanks...Because I was actually really worried that maybe I am not O'ing after the mc?! I did make an appt with my DR for the 11th... which will be CD20 for me... will they actually be able to tell if I am or have O'd????? Not sure what to expect.. ?

isn't it amazing how its not so easy to get pregnant after all?! I mean really... when we were not trying.. I was always so scared that I would miss my period, and now that we are all trying... why does it have to be so damn difficult!! :growlmad: AND why are there only a few days a month that we actually CAN get preggo?! It should be more than that right?! LOL

Yeah, temping can be very confusing. Like if any little thing changes, time, amount of sleep, so on it can throw everything off. My weekend temps are usually a little off because of getting up late. But I count on my weeks to be consistent...oh well, guess I'll know for sure tomorrow morning. I had a temp surge during the weekend because of sleeping in late and had to wait and see on that one too.

I've noticed that! I woke up 2 hours earlier than normal once and it totally messed my temp up. My dh turned the ceiling fan the night before last and that messed me up too! Gosh, it's always an effort to get a consistent temp but it can be messed up so easily. So much work!

Thanks...Because I was actually really worried that maybe I am not O'ing after the mc?! I did make an appt with my DR for the 11th... which will be CD20 for me... will they actually be able to tell if I am or have O'd????? Not sure what to expect.. ?

isn't it amazing how its not so easy to get pregnant after all?! I mean really... when we were not trying.. I was always so scared that I would miss my period, and not that we are all trying... why does it have to be so damn difficult!! :growlmad: AND why are there only a few days a month that we actually CAN get preggo?! It should be more than that right?! LOL

Girl...my thoughts exactly! I am 28 and all my life I've thanked God for not allowing there to be any "mess ups" during my selfish time of just figuring out what I wanted to do with my life and had no room for a baby. Now, all I want is a baby and I'm still not conceiving! I really thought that after I started trying, that it would happen so fast for me! I had no idea that it was going to take this much work!

Feeling kind of blah today too!! Just did an OPK after holding it for over 3 hours (which I was very impressed by, it's so hard for me, haha)...and the line was sooooo very light. Lighter than the past couple ones I've done. Grrrrrr. :growlmad:

Hopefully going to :sex: tonight anyway, although I'm still sick and really don't feel like it! :blush: Hubby was cranky after work last night and didn't want to, so our every-other-night plan for the week is already messed up! :nope:

I hear you on the sick BDing Lisa. I so haven't been in the mood the last few nights when I can barely breathe out of my nose! Oh the things we do to make a baby! If we're sticking to every other night and assuming my temp rise wasn't actually ovulation we're on for tonight. Too bad this Mucinex/Sudafed combo is giving me major medicine head and I'm soooo sleepy!

I know!!! And BD'ing has become a chore that needs to be done in time, enough etc!!! LOL! When I got preg before the MC we got preggo on the first try... so I thought for sure it would happen right away again... but here is cycle #3 and still BFN!!!!!!! Grrrrr

I hear you on the sick BDing Lisa. I so haven't been in the mood the last few nights when I can barely breathe out of my nose! Oh the things we do to make a baby! If we're sticking to every other night and assuming my temp rise wasn't actually ovulation we're on for tonight. Too bad this Mucinex/Sudafed combo is giving me major medicine head and I'm soooo sleepy!

Take a nap now, so you will be ready to go tonight!!! :haha:

Take a nap now, so you will be ready to go tonight!!! :haha:
Ha-ha I guess I should. It definitely sounds like a good idea right about now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->