The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

Effy- I can't help but notice it feels like your pregnancy ticker jumped a week. I thought it was like 3 weeks and something just a couple days ago... did you change it or am I just going crazy?

Got an e-mail from the lady who sent me the extra HPT's on accident- she is letting me keep them and sending me OPK's. So hopefully I will get them in the next couple days. One of my trackers is telling me tomorrow starts my fertile time and the other one is saying Friday. So I would like to start testing tomorrow but I won't get those tests til prob. Thurs at least. *sigh*

the ticker is weird.... it calculates it using my cycle length and LP from my last period orriginally... (which is what i will most likely change it back to)
but when i called my dr yesterday to make an appt they said i was at 5 weeks....with out even seeing me or asking about my cycle etc... I'm guessing when i go in for the ultra sound they will realize im a week behind what they think. :)

Good morning ladies!!!!!

Kendra - That sucks the OPKs wont be there in time. You can always buy a couple of individiual ones from the dollar store to use until you get the other ones. Gotta love it when they screw up.....You got free HPTs out of it :)

Today is 3DPO for me, i think.
Im not feeling very peachy today. I woke up to some mild cramping that lasted about 25 min and Ive been having some mild intermittent nausea. I don't think thats related to anything special, though. I seem to get that a lot.
I really just want to cry for some reason. I feel like we didn't :sex: enough.
And I keep feeling like AF is coming and then when I check, no AF. I know it would be way too soon for her to come, just felt like that. I guess its just a little wetter than usual down there.

UGH!!!! This is making me crazy!!!!! :wacko:

Hey lady

RNMommy - FX'd for you in the 2WW, hope you get your BFP x

Kasi - good luck with your opk's x

I ordered some OPK's yesterday to use alongside my CBFM. Based on previous cycles I should be due to ovulate any day now but on CD19 and the bloody thing is still showing medium fertility! Not even a high, let alone a peak. I reset it to CD1 on the day of my mc which was probably a mistake... I'd only found out a few days before that I was pregnant so almost tried to just treat it like a late period.

Gotta be honest girls... I'm feeling totally down at the moment. Last month my nan died and then I found out I was pregnant the day after her funeral only for it to end in early mc the following week. I've been really trying not to let things get me down and just carrying out as normal, but it seems it's all caught up with me this week... I've had to be sent home from work today as I can't stop crying.

I'm so sorry for the self pitying tone of this post... I am truly happy for those who have their BFP and genuinely hopeful for my fellow TTC'ers... I guess sometimes you just need to let it all out.

Love and babydust to all you lovely ladies... you are wonderful xxx

:dust:

LadyBird - Im sorry you're feeling down today. And sorry about your grandma.
FX!!!!! Things we'll happen for you!!!!!!

I think I might be getting ready to ovulate again. Or maybe my body didn't ovulate the first time and its trying again to pop out that one egg!!! Damn this is all so tiring and confusing.

I did an OPK this morning "just because" and it was dark again. Not positive but that "almost positive" dark color. WTH?

(I know its blurry, sorry. I took it with my phone)

Attachments

• CD20 OPK.jpg
    CD20 OPK.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 1
LadyBird - Im sorry you're feeling down today. And sorry about your grandma.
FX!!!!! Things we'll happen for you!!!!!!

I think I might be getting ready to ovulate again. Or maybe my body didn't ovulate the first time and its trying again to pop out that one egg!!! Damn this is all so tiring and confusing.

I did an OPK this morning "just because" and it was dark again. Not positive but that "almost positive" dark color. WTH?

(I know its blurry, sorry. I took it with my phone)

I'm sorry Lady Bird :hugs:

RN: some i would keep checking it (hi, im faith and im a poas addict :haha: )
but in my case a positvie OPK was my first sign of a future pos hpt... i guess the lh hormone and the hcg are almost identical.. though it doesnt always work
and... i dont know really how the clomid works but if it is making you o than your lh hormone might just be hanging out a little long?? :shrug:

Effy - Im confused too. LOL! Im hoping I get some answers tomorrow at the GYN. I have my little calendar with my dates of +OPKs and everything to review with him. FX he tells me something good.

Have you done anymore tests??? We wanna see them!!!!!

RN - Good luck at the gyn, you must be all over the place wondering what's going on. I really hope you get your answers! xx

I have to share something with you ladies... I've officially been a complete moron. I haven't been reading my CBFM properly at all. I've been thinking that 1 bar meant low fertility, 2 bars was medium, 3 was high and you only got peak when the pic of the little eggy showed up. Anyway... I have just discovered that 1 bar = low, 2 bars = high and 3 bars + eggy = peak!! Turns out I've been getting highs (not 'mediums' doh!) for the last 6 days!!

As you know from my post earlier today, I'm feeling pretty crappy but this has cheered me up a little... knowing I'm on my way to peak fertility again.. I hope.

How is everyone else getting on? Has anyone used OPK's alongside the CBFM or do you think this is overkill??

xx

Kendra - FX!!!!!!

LadyBird - LOL!!! I dont mean to laugh, but its a good laugh, I promise!!! Im glad you got it figured out just in time to get :sex: !!!!! YAY!!!! :happydance:

Im still having this intermittent cramping and its annoying me because it feels like AF cramping but I know its way too early for that. :shrug:

RN - Good luck at the gyn, you must be all over the place wondering what's going on. I really hope you get your answers! xx

I have to share something with you ladies... I've officially been a complete moron. I haven't been reading my CBFM properly at all. I've been thinking that 1 bar meant low fertility, 2 bars was medium, 3 was high and you only got peak when the pic of the little eggy showed up. Anyway... I have just discovered that 1 bar = low, 2 bars = high and 3 bars + eggy = peak!! Turns out I've been getting highs (not 'mediums' doh!) for the last 6 days!!

As you know from my post earlier today, I'm feeling pretty crappy but this has cheered me up a little... knowing I'm on my way to peak fertility again.. I hope.

How is everyone else getting on? Has anyone used OPK's alongside the CBFM or do you think this is overkill??

xx

ALso.... if you are a stick reader ( as i am ) when you look at the stick after the machine reads it... the line on the end is the estrogen line as it fades and the line by the pee stick part gets darker (thats LH) you can see yourself approaching peaks ! ( as i am rereading that i hope it makes sense)

fx'd :dust:

Hello lovely ladies! Lots of activity today.

Kendra - Fingers are crossed for you and hope you come back with some great news!

LadyBird - SO glad that you found out some great news on this day that you've been feeling kind of down. On days like this, I look forward to the next day b/c I usually feel better by then. I hope you continue to feel better as the day goes on.

RN - I had the same feeling as you did last month and it was quite annoying. Try to stay positive though. It is entirely too early for af to show so let's just hope and pray that the cramps you're feeling are the necessary ones to see a bfp soon!

As for me, well today has been a busy day here at work so far. As you can see by my ticker, I am entering my fertile phase and am pretty excited about it. I'm going to try the SMEP method this cycle b/c my dh and I have been doing it the same way the last 3 cycles and figure it would be worth giving something else a try. I'm pretty regular so I'm predicting I will get my smiley face from my CB digi opk on Sat or Sun. My dh was ready to start this morning and I told him..."wait for this evening...sticking w/ the plan!". I'm so thankful that he doesn't get bogged down with my plans...lol.

Hope you ladies have a wonderful day despite some bstacles that may have come your way. Let's stay positive and believe for some Christmas Babies! :)

Baby Dust!

I'm officially confused. I got a random extremely high temp again today except this time I can't blame it on no sleep and taking my temperature late. I actually got to bed on time last night since I've been feeling so sick lately and took my temp at the same time I always do. OPK for last night was dark but still not positive so I have no idea what is going on. Sounds like the theme for today is confused!!!

Here is my chart for any that wanna have a look: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/33d8da

Im confused too lol maybe wait till tomorrow to say if its a random one lol

Hi Ladies....Bad news... something wrong with my laptop at home, so I was not able to finish and post the spreadsheet!!

opps (didn't mean to post that yet! :growlmad:

Anyway, good news is that I have someone looking at it today and hope it can be fixed ASAP!!!! :(

Lady- when I had my mc my dr told me to count the mc as day 1.... hope that helps.

Kendra FX!

How is everyone doing?
RN slight + on the opk??!!! :thumbup:

Rae- wish I got the temp thing... but I don't yet.. sorry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->