The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

^^ Yup was already thinking about a nap! My luck, I'll take a nap and be ready to go...then hubby will come home exhausted and cranky after working late and won't want to!!

^^ Yup was already thinking about a nap! My luck, I'll take a nap and be ready to go...then hubby will come home exhausted and cranky after working late and won't want to!!

Jump him as soon as he comes in and tie him to the bed :rofl:
My hubby works from home so he never has the excuse of coming home from work cranky

Jump him as soon as he comes in and tie him to the bed :rofl:
My hubby works from home so he never has the excuse of coming home from work cranky

:haha: Good plan!!

Be prepared before you read on.....major vent session....LOL!!!!

You ladies know I watch a lot of the baby shows on Discovery and TLC. And I have to say, that show I Didnt Know I Was Pregnant really makes me mad sometimes. I mean, most of the time it shows girls that are getting knocked up and have no business being so or don't even want babies. Why is it always easier for the ones who don't need or want to have babies getting pregnant so easily???? UGH!!!!
Sorry, just venting. It makes me so mad sometimes!!!!!

(I actually got pregnant with my son on birth control, so I was one of those poeople at one point that I get mad at now. Thats the crazy part. I lovemy son to pieces, he is my world and I wouldn't trade him for anything. Is it wrong of me to get mad about this? A part of me feels guilty that I get extremely jealous and mad when I see people pregnant that dont want to be or dont need to be. - My sister is one of the ones that def doesn't need any more kids, she cant afford the ones she has, but she seems to get pregnant if someone looks at her!!! UGH!!!!)

You ladies know I watch a lot of the baby shows on Discovery and TLC. And I have to say, that show I Didnt Know I Was Pregnant really makes me mad sometimes. I mean, most of the time it shows girls that are getting knocked up and have no business being so or don't even want babies. Why is it always easier for the ones who don't need or want to have babies getting pregnant so easily???? UGH!!!!

(I actually got pregnant with my son on birth control, so I was one of those poeople at one point that I get mad at now. Thats the crazy part. I lovemy son to pieces, he is my world and I wouldn't trade him for anything. Is it wrong of me to get mad about this? A part of me feels guilty that I get extremely jealous and mad when I see people pregnant that dont want to be or dont need to be. - My sister is one of the ones that def doesn't need any more kids, she cant afford the ones she has, but she seems to get pregnant if someone looks at her!!! UGH!!!!)

I hear ya!!!! Exactly what I mean too!!! WTF?! Why is it seem so hard... I never thought I'd have a MC, I guess just because I already have one who is healthy and wonderful. But now I did... I am trying, and when it FINALLY happens again, I am going to be terrified that I will MC again.

Next time... I swear, I am not telling the family/friends till I pass the 1st trimester! :( And that sucks... but I don't want to jinx anything...

I did make an appt with my DR for the 11th... which will be CD20 for me... will they actually be able to tell if I am or have O'd????? Not sure what to expect.. ?

Does anyone know?!

I think it's safe to say that we all understand where you're coming from. I'm guilty of thinking the same thing. I wish I had answers for you hon...but that's my thoughts as well.

Here is todays opk

Attachments

• test strips #2.jpg
    test strips #2.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 2
  • test strips #1.jpg
    test strips #1.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 0
Hey Cali -
When you go to the docs they are probably gonna run some blood work and check your hormone levels and they might do a scan to take a look at your ovaries. Either one will be able to tell them & you if you're ovulating.

Hope that helps.

I go back to doc tomorrow for my repeat bloodwork to see if the Clomid is helping. FX for us!!!!

Vent away RNmommy! I know the feeling... though perhaps theres something in the fact these women who dont want a kid are getting kids! Perhaps they're not stressing over things, which could help. Stress def throws the hormones out of whack so maybe that's it?

Anyway, sounds like a few of us are a bit low right now... hugs to all!

Hey Cali -
When you go to the docs they are probably gonna run some blood work and check your hormone levels and they might do a scan to take a look at your ovaries. Either one will be able to tell them & you if you're ovulating.

Hope that helps.

I go back to doc tomorrow for my repeat bloodwork to see if the Clomid is helping. FX for us!!!!

Thanks! I didn't know what to expect so I appreciate the info! :) x

FX that tomorrow will be GOOD NEWS!!! What time is your appt.?

mk8 :hugs: right back atcha'!

Vent away RNmommy! I know the feeling... though perhaps theres something in the fact these women who dont want a kid are getting kids! Perhaps they're not stressing over things, which could help. Stress def throws the hormones out of whack so maybe that's it?

And I think you are completely right about the stress thing.........
SOOOO How can we test everyday, get pissed and sad when we don't get our BFP's and NOT stress out!!!! ? LMAO!!! That's the new one we need to figure out asap!! :haha:

My appt is at 820 in the morning!!! So i have to shoot there right after I drop the little one off at school.
And I need to make sure I wash the vajay in case they do a transvaginal U/S for any reason. When I went for my U/S last time, I didn't think they were going to do transvag because they instructed me to drink plenty of water and don't pee. So i never thought they'd stick that damn wand up my stuff! LOL!!!! And I hadn't shaved down there!!!! Oh, it was bad. I mean, it was clean, just not pretty! :rofl:

Gotta love what we go through.

SOOOO How can we test everyday, get pissed and sad when we don't get our BFP's and NOT stress out!!!! ? LMAO!!! That's the new one we need to figure out asap!! :haha:

They need to make a 100% TTC/pregnancy safe anti-anxiety med!!!!! It'd be the best selling medication ever!!!!! LOL!

RN - love it...lol. Hope you have a great appt in the morning. Keep us updated!

My appt is at 820 in the morning!!! So i have to shoot there right after I drop the little one off at school.
And I need to make sure I wash the vajay in case they do a transvaginal U/S for any reason. When I went for my U/S last time, I didn't think they were going to do transvag because they instructed me to drink plenty of water and don't pee. So i never thought they'd stick that damn wand up my stuff! LOL!!!! And I hadn't shaved down there!!!! Oh, it was bad. I mean, it was clean, just not pretty! :rofl:

Gotta love what we go through.

:rofl::rofl: That is funny stuff!!!!
What time is it there for you now?

They need to make a 100% TTC/pregnancy safe anti-anxiety med!!!!! It'd be the best selling medication ever!!!!! LOL!

Now THAT would be a MONEY maker!!!! LMAO!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->