The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

Omg...SO very sorry to hear that. My thoughts and prayers go out to you.

Aw, Gueyilla I'm so sorry for your loss!

RN - You never know, you could be on your way to baby-town right now :) You did plenty this cycle now its just time for more waiting and symptom spotting

I'm having some weird twinges today kinda like what it feels like when your cervix gets bumped but its been going on pretty much all day. Dunno, it could just be my muscles are all tight from all the coughing I've been doing. More strange stuff.

I suck at symptom spotting :hissy:

I cant tell whats what. Because my periods have been so irregular and my symptoms for AF are never consistent, I dont know what to think of anything I feel.
So I wait....and wait and wait....UGH!!!!

The only symptoms I have right now are the increased saliva and the sore nipples and bbs. I havent check my CM today, dont know what thats supposed to look like right now anyways. LOL! And I cant check cervical position as I have an elongated cervix and its weird.

How is everyone else today???

Still stuffy today but I went of the meds because medicine head on top of everything else was no fun and I believe the mucinex was the reason I had to blow my nose like every 5 min. Ugh! But, tomorrow is Friday and my work from home day so hurray!

I've been reading up on LH surges and it is very possible that I missed mine since they typically only last for 12-24 hours and since I was only ever able to test late afternoon and evening if mine was 12 I would have easily missed it. Oh well, still won't be convinced until I see a few more high temperature days.

I symptom spot regardless, LOL! Last month was pretty cruel. I have never gotten sore boobs before only ever sensitive nipples and last month my boobs ached. Even hubby was asking if I was preggers. But AF finally showed. So new symptoms aren't even necessarily helpful.

Still stuffy today but I went of the meds because medicine head on top of everything else was no fun and I believe the mucinex was the reason I had to blow my nose like every 5 min. Ugh! But, tomorrow is Friday and my work from home day so hurray!

I've been reading up on LH surges and it is very possible that I missed mine since they typically only last for 12-24 hours and since I was only ever able to test late afternoon and evening if mine was 12 I would have easily missed it. Oh well, still won't be convinced until I see a few more high temperature days.

I symptom spot regardless, LOL! Last month was pretty cruel. I have never gotten sore boobs before only ever sensitive nipples and last month my boobs ached. Even hubby was asking if I was preggers. But AF finally showed. So new symptoms aren't even necessarily helpful.

Still no OV here either!!! :growlmad:

Not a whole lot of activity here tonight ladies..... Hope everybody is keeping their heads up!!!! :hugs:

Oh, I know what it is....everyone is getting their freak on right now....LOL!!!
:sex:

LOL, RN! You're too funny. I was busy napping since I haven't been feeling well. I wonder if some people lost the board since it looks like it was moved to the Groups & Discussions section.

So i have a feeling that :witch: is about to arrive. someone just made me realize that right when im about to ov i get her has anyone heard of that?

That seems weird. Is it full on AF or is it just spotting. It could be ovulation spotting.

no its full on :witch: it last about 5-7 days and its light to medium flow

Still no OV here either!!! :growlmad:

Lisa, do you temp too? My temps have been high the last 2 days which normally indicated ovulation so it looks like I may have missed my LH surge and never got a positive opk. I'll know if temps stay high in a few days but now I'm glad I took the time to temp otherwise I'd have no clue (well I still have no clue but a better idea than I would with no temping)

LOL, RN! You're too funny. I was busy napping since I haven't been feeling well. I wonder if some people lost the board since it looks like it was moved to the Groups & Discussions section.

I dont know. I have noticed that we have lost a lot of the ladies. I just keep it in my subscriptions. Well, maybe they'll find us again. LOL!!!

Im ready for bed already! Ive been realy tired today. But tonight Wipeout & Greys Anatomy are on. Have to stay up for them. LOL!!

It would be nice if I tested next week and got a BFP because my in-laws are coming in this weekend. And they'll be down here for a week. It would be nice to share the excitement with them. But I honestly dont know if I'd want to tell them quite yet.
Well, I guess I wont worry about it until I get my BFP!!!!

i use opks and bbt temp you can check bbt chart and see the pattern the last 3 all look the same

A girl on another thread that I chat on got her BFP at 5DPO!!!! Can you believe that??? She hasnt posted a pic yet, but went to the doc today to confirm and had bloods done.
I would love to get a BFP at 5DPO because that would be tomorrow!!!! LOL!

I dont know. I have noticed that we have lost a lot of the ladies. I just keep it in my subscriptions. Well, maybe they'll find us again. LOL!!!

Im ready for bed already! Ive been realy tired today. But tonight Wipeout & Greys Anatomy are on. Have to stay up for them. LOL!!

It would be nice if I tested next week and got a BFP because my in-laws are coming in this weekend. And they'll be down here for a week. It would be nice to share the excitement with them. But I honestly dont know if I'd want to tell them quite yet.
Well, I guess I wont worry about it until I get my BFP!!!!

Oooh so exciting! I'm kind of hoping my temps stay high now so that I'm already into my wait. At least then I know my cycles are starting to get shorter again :) I don't know how early I'd let my in-laws know I guess that would be up to hubby. I'd have to tell my mom and sis early on though just because we're so close. I couldn't keep something so exciting from them. Oh I hope a bunch of us get our BFPs this time around!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->