The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

Got my OPK's today... totally excited to start trying them out and figure out when the heck I'm ovulating!!! The worst part is going to be holding pee for the 2 hours it says to. I pee like every 20 mins :(

Kendra - YAY!!!! Now you can start obsessing over the darkness of those lines too! :rofl:

Got my OPK's today... totally excited to start trying them out and figure out when the heck I'm ovulating!!! The worst part is going to be holding pee for the 2 hours it says to. I pee like every 20 mins :(

Its tough. It seems like you don't realize you have to go until you need to hold it for a set amount of time. Good luck with your OPKs.

Did you ever get anything for your sinuses? My cold is causing major congestion and I've got a bunch of sinus pressure that is getting rather annoying.

that is why i got the ovacue cause i hate holding my pee in lol plus you have to stop drinking 2 or more hours before lol

Mine doesn't say you have to stop drinking it just says to cut way back. I always have a beverage next to me so its going to be very difficult. I took a claritin today it seemed to hold the headache at bay but who knows about long term.

I suck at symptom spotting :hissy:

I cant tell whats what. Because my periods have been so irregular and my symptoms for AF are never consistent, I dont know what to think of anything I feel.
So I wait....and wait and wait....UGH!!!!

The only symptoms I have right now are the increased saliva and the sore nipples and bbs. I havent check my CM today, dont know what thats supposed to look like right now anyways. LOL! And I cant check cervical position as I have an elongated cervix and its weird.

How is everyone else today???
some of the first symptoms i remember (like its been that long ago LOL)
was increased saliva... i remember just having to swallow ALOT and sniffles... for no reason
heck the sniffles left and they have come back still have no reason for them and its usually only in the morning..
i had sore nipples and bb's and still do or rather do again since all my symptoms stopped for a bit
i also had this weird stitch in my side up high.... fx'd! for you!!

GOOD MORNING LADIES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anything going on this morning?

I woke up this morning and my bbs are really tender and my nipples are still really sore. Had some little twinges in my uterus last night but nothing out of the ordinary I guess.
Although, I was laying in bed and started having this burning feeling in my throat. I had to roll over to get it to ease up.
Im trying not to get my hopes up, as for some reason I already feel like its not going to happen this month. But Im really not one to get heartburn like that. That made me go....hmmm? But still trying not to get my hopes up.

You know, I was reading up on the use of OPKs to indicate pregnancies. It was really interesting. They said that you're more than likely to get a + on an HPT before you do on an OPK. Because the lowest OPK is 20miu and some HPts are less than that. The OPKs would recognize the HCG as LH but only after its reached at least 20miu.
It was pretty interesting.

Anyways....Im just sitting here watching a baby story, relaxing. I just had a bowl of yellow rice for breakfats....LOL. I opened the fridge to get a drink and saw the leftovers....sounded good. I know, Im weird. LOL!!!

Im going to force myself to get up and start cleaning here shortly. Got to make sure the house is ready for the in-laws.

I suck at symptom spotting :hissy:

I cant tell whats what. Because my periods have been so irregular and my symptoms for AF are never consistent, I dont know what to think of anything I feel.
So I wait....and wait and wait....UGH!!!!

The only symptoms I have right now are the increased saliva and the sore nipples and bbs. I havent check my CM today, dont know what thats supposed to look like right now anyways. LOL! And I cant check cervical position as I have an elongated cervix and its weird.

How is everyone else today???
some of the first symptoms i remember (like its been that long ago LOL)
was increased saliva... i remember just having to swallow ALOT and sniffles... for no reason
heck the sniffles left and they have come back still have no reason for them and its usually only in the morning..
i had sore nipples and bb's and still do or rather do again since all my symptoms stopped for a bit
i also had this weird stitch in my side up high.... fx'd! for you!!

Thank you. Im really nervous and depressed but I will keep my FX.
Yeah, I usually produce a lot of saliva anyways, but ive noticed a definite increase. :shrug:

How are you feeling??? I bet you're just on cloud 9!!!!!

FF finally confirmed ovulation but I had a temp dip today so that has me nervous again. Apparently it could be a fallback rise though. Here's hoping it is since I just got used to the idea of having already ovulated. My Chart

Fallback rise: Temperatures may show a "fallback rise" pattern. In a fallback rise pattern the temperature rises significantly and abruptly as you would expect, but then it drops again immediately before it rises again and is sustained throughout the luteal phase.

FF finally confirmed ovulation but I had a temp dip today so that has me nervous again. Apparently it could be a fallback rise though. Here's hoping it is since I just got used to the idea of having already ovulated. My Chart

Fallback rise: Temperatures may show a "fallback rise" pattern. In a fallback rise pattern the temperature rises significantly and abruptly as you would expect, but then it drops again immediately before it rises again and is sustained throughout the luteal phase.

Im confused a little but I think its showing the 29th as O day????

Yep, 29th would be O day unless my temps drop again tomorrow. If that happens I'm back to being confused.

FX they stay up!!!!!

You know, I read somewhere the other day that it wasn't recommended to have orgasms during implantation because it can affect it but now I can't find it anywhere. All the sites Ive looked at today say its fine. Thats so strange.
I know that when I have an orgasm when it gets closer to the time AF is due, it makes me cramp so its got me wondering.
But the hubby hasn't tried to get any from me since I O'd anyways....I wore him out!!!! :rofl:

Im going to go take my daily OPK just because Im impatient and I need to pee on something....LOL!!!!

Today's your work from home day isnt it??

Hmm I don't know that I've ever read anything about that. I guess I need to keep hubby on our every other day schedule for another few days at least. He's gonna get worn out too :)

Yes, today is my work from home day. Much nicer to be able to chill at home.

Yeah, Ive cleaned a little, ran the dishwasher and started some laundry. Now Im gonna relax a little more before I tackle cleaning the bathrooms. LOL!!!
Im hot and exhausted already!

Oh, thats something I noticed last night. I was so hot in bed!!!! I had my air on 69 and I was HOT! Dont know if that means anything or not.

My CM is that lotiony (is that a word? LOL) type now. This morning there was a lot of it. ???

Im wondering if I do get my BFP this month if Im going to have problems with my hormones levels during my pregnancy. I dont want to be on any meds. :(

I don't understand my body sometimes. This morning I had spotting??? Period ended last week though. Wtfr??

Was it a real full length AF last week???

Well, ladies....Im gonna go take a nap before I have to pick the little up from school. I'll be back later.....

Not really..it was only like 5 days when it's usually 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->