The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

i use opks and bbt temp you can check bbt chart and see the pattern the last 3 all look the same

It looks like you might just have really short cycles. I think they recommend vitamin B6 for that but can't quite remember. I know it is somewhere in my book so I'll look for you tonight. It may be that they are so short so your body doesn't have a chance to rev up for ovulation. I'll see what I can find but it would probably be a good idea to mention it to your doctor too. I know they get a much better picture of things if you have a bbt chart to show too.

A girl on another thread that I chat on got her BFP at 5DPO!!!! Can you believe that??? She hasnt posted a pic yet, but went to the doc today to confirm and had bloods done.
I would love to get a BFP at 5DPO because that would be tomorrow!!!! LOL!

That is pretty crazy! If my temps do end up staying up I'm hoping to wait to test until around 14 dpo. I'll be on vacation starting the end of next week so that should help keep my mind on other things. I'll have to bring my IC tests along with me I guess.

A girl on another thread that I chat on got her BFP at 5DPO!!!! Can you believe that??? She hasnt posted a pic yet, but went to the doc today to confirm and had bloods done.
I would love to get a BFP at 5DPO because that would be tomorrow!!!! LOL!

That is pretty crazy! If my temps do end up staying up I'm hoping to wait to test until around 14 dpo. I'll be on vacation starting the end of next week so that should help keep my mind on other things. I'll have to bring my IC tests along with me I guess.

:rofl: Dont leave home without them!!!!
I am going to start testing at 8DPO. I kow its early, but I wont be able to wait any longer. That's already 3-4 more days i have to wait....UGH :hissy:

I'm normally not very patient either...I started using my OPKs at CD7 this month. But, I'm hoping as long as I can get through next week that I should be so busy with stuff we have planned for vaca that I won't have a chance to test. Ha-ha I say that now but wait until the time actually comes:-=

Not a whole lot of activity here tonight ladies..... Hope everybody is keeping their heads up!!!! :hugs:

Oh, I know what it is....everyone is getting their freak on right now....LOL!!!
:sex:

Yup, that's where I was!!! :blush:

Still stuffy today but I went of the meds because medicine head on top of everything else was no fun and I believe the mucinex was the reason I had to blow my nose like every 5 min. Ugh! But, tomorrow is Friday and my work from home day so hurray!

I've been reading up on LH surges and it is very possible that I missed mine since they typically only last for 12-24 hours and since I was only ever able to test late afternoon and evening if mine was 12 I would have easily missed it. Oh well, still won't be convinced until I see a few more high temperature days.

I symptom spot regardless, LOL! Last month was pretty cruel. I have never gotten sore boobs before only ever sensitive nipples and last month my boobs ached. Even hubby was asking if I was preggers. But AF finally showed. So new symptoms aren't even necessarily helpful.

Still no OV here either!!! :growlmad:

Lisa, do you temp too? My temps have been high the last 2 days which normally indicated ovulation so it looks like I may have missed my LH surge and never got a positive opk. I'll know if temps stay high in a few days but now I'm glad I took the time to temp otherwise I'd have no clue (well I still have no clue but a better idea than I would with no temping)

Nope, I don't temp. Hoping I didn't miss it!! :shrug:

Hey ladies!

I am still here! :) I just haven't had much to say... although today I have the worst metallic/bitter taste in my mouth...

Who knows what the heck is going on.... I also woke up in the middle of the night last night with some crazy lower abdominal pains..... never had those before but they woke me out of a dead sleep.

Maybe my body is finally getting to it's norm? I have a 7 day luteal phase so maybe this is the start of that getting longer!

Hope all is well with everyone else!

Kasi

Hey ladies!

I am still here! :) I just haven't had much to say... although today I have the worst metallic/bitter taste in my mouth...

Who knows what the heck is going on.... I also woke up in the middle of the night last night with some crazy lower abdominal pains..... never had those before but they woke me out of a dead sleep.

Maybe my body is finally getting to it's norm? I have a 7 day luteal phase so maybe this is the start of that getting longer!

Hope all is well with everyone else!

Kasi

What CD are you on??? On the twoweekwait website the metallic taste in mouth was a very common symptom leading up to the BFPs!!!!!!

Only on day 7... AF visited a week ago Friday.. It's weird too... I had a pregnancy test at home and did take it tonight... it said negative, but who knows what the heck is going on! :)

Not a whole lot of activity here tonight ladies..... Hope everybody is keeping their heads up!!!! :hugs:

Oh, I know what it is....everyone is getting their freak on right now....LOL!!!
:sex:

Yup, that's where I was!!! :blush:

:rofl: You get it girl!!!!:thumbup:

:haha: I might not be ovulating yet but might as well get some :spermy: in there! Now...we wait....lol.

It's good to stick to it! If I had gone off of OPKs alone I wouldn't have any :spermy: waiting for that egg! Hopefully it was enough since we :sex: really late the night before what my ov day would be if this temp raise sticks

https://www.ovacue.com/?gclid=CJiUz_-S-qcCFQ4g2godPzHSqg try this link to see it

Wow, that looks pretty cool. I've been thinking about trying out those saliva ferning scopes next cycle if this one doesn't work out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->