The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

Hi ladies - Not been on for a few days due to clearing the garden up.

Anyway DH and I have kept it secret from everyone that we are TTC and as I was at work today, DH had a day off work. My MIL decided to pop round to help DH cler up the garden and she spotted my pregnacare vitamins in the kitchen and started to quiz DH about them (stupid me) and to make matters worse I had left my OPK's and HPT in the bathroom so it confirmed her suspicions that we are TTC and I am now worried that she will be asking me everytime I see her "if we are pregnant yet". I suppose I only have myself to blame but I just forgot to put them away this morning. I hope I get PG this month and I cant believe we have been trying for 4 months and there are some people who just get pg at the drop of a hat. My sister in law is due to have her baby in aug and my bro's girlfriend is due in Oct, I cant help but wish it was me. I am feeling a little down at the moment due to this fact that family members are pregnant and I am not :cry:

RN - FX for you

Aw Pink, hopefully your family will be good about it and won't start pressuring you. It does seem unfair that some can get pregnant so easily but we'll get ours too! It'll just make it that much more special because we have to work harder for it.

Hey there ladies...actually been working and have been off the forum today. I hate it when work gets in the way...lol.

RN - how funny...I have my in laws here for this weekend too. I had to make sure the house was cleaned and spotless for them.

Pink - I completely understand. I too am on my 4th cycle and I'd have to admit that it's a bit frustrating. I do wish it was as easy for us as it can be for others who don't have to try so long and hard to conceive. Get this...I have a best friend who decides on when she wants to have her babies (has them every 2 years) and is now working on her 4th one this month. All she has to do is try once and she pops them out 9 months later. Talk about frustrating! We'll get our bfp tho...we just have to wait a little bit longer for it but we'll get it.

I agree with Rae...we will most appreciate our little ones even more b/c of the sacrifice and effort it's taken us to conceive our little blessing. :)

Well, for me...I'm still at work and waiting until my 5 o'clock hour is here. I'm so ready for the weekend to start. Dh and I will be bd'ing tonight since I've entered my fertile phase. I should ovulate during the weekend. I've been temping and it just seems so darn confusing. I'm grateful that I can depend on my opk's b/c I would be lost by just charting alone. I wanted to start charting this cycle though just to confirm what I've been seeing as my ovulation day each month.

Hope you wonderful ladies have a great weekend and I'm sure I will be popping on here from time to time. I will definitely do so if/when I've ovulated!

I know what you mean rae - its just my desire for a baby some days is so bad it hurts. I thought i was pg last month as I was 13 days late on AF but no, trying the :sex: every other day approach this month, I never wanted a baby around xmas but now we are TTC I am not bothered when it comes, as long as it does and the sooner the better

I know what you mean rae - its just my desire for a baby some days is so bad it hurts. I thought i was pg last month as I was 13 days late on AF but no, trying the :sex: every other day approach this month, I never wanted a baby around xmas but now we are TTC I am not bothered when it comes, as long as it does and the sooner the better

I'm in the same boat. We are also trying the every other day approach this cycle and never wanted a Christmas baby before but sure want one now! I totally understand!

I hate it though when you are waiting to test days seem to be as long as weeks

I agree Pink. I never thought I wanted a Christmas baby either. Thought we'd have a late summer baby but now that we've been trying for a while I don't care when it comes just as long as it comes :) It will be loved regardless and we'll make the Christmastime birthday work if need be. Hope this is the lucky month for all of us!

Hi Ladies! Happy Friday!! :happydance: Hope you're all doing well!!

RN - Things are sounding good for you!

Rae - So exciting you may have already ovulated! Hope your temps stay up. Still no dark lines for me. Thought I had some EWCM this morning on my undies, was pretty stretchy when I played with it (since I did, of course :blush:), but when I went "in" to get more...no luck. :shrug: Maybe I didn't go in far enough, it still kind of freaks me out to do that. :haha:

FX for us all and plenty of :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: for us all too.

I always wanted a baby around May-July but like I said it will come whenever now as long as it does

I suck at symptom spotting :hissy:

I cant tell whats what. Because my periods have been so irregular and my symptoms for AF are never consistent, I dont know what to think of anything I feel.
So I wait....and wait and wait....UGH!!!!

The only symptoms I have right now are the increased saliva and the sore nipples and bbs. I havent check my CM today, dont know what thats supposed to look like right now anyways. LOL! And I cant check cervical position as I have an elongated cervix and its weird.

How is everyone else today???
some of the first symptoms i remember (like its been that long ago LOL)
was increased saliva... i remember just having to swallow ALOT and sniffles... for no reason
heck the sniffles left and they have come back still have no reason for them and its usually only in the morning..
i had sore nipples and bb's and still do or rather do again since all my symptoms stopped for a bit
i also had this weird stitch in my side up high.... fx'd! for you!!

Hey Effy! Hope all is going well with your pregnancy. Question my dear... how long were you ttc-ing for? And what was your "approach"- relaxed? sperm meets egg, bd around o date etc?

Hi ladies - Not been on for a few days due to clearing the garden up.

Anyway DH and I have kept it secret from everyone that we are TTC and as I was at work today, DH had a day off work. My MIL decided to pop round to help DH cler up the garden and she spotted my pregnacare vitamins in the kitchen and started to quiz DH about them (stupid me) and to make matters worse I had left my OPK's and HPT in the bathroom so it confirmed her suspicions that we are TTC and I am now worried that she will be asking me everytime I see her "if we are pregnant yet". I suppose I only have myself to blame but I just forgot to put them away this morning. I hope I get PG this month and I cant believe we have been trying for 4 months and there are some people who just get pg at the drop of a hat. My sister in law is due to have her baby in aug and my bro's girlfriend is due in Oct, I cant help but wish it was me. I am feeling a little down at the moment due to this fact that family members are pregnant and I am not :cry:

RN - FX for you

I am sorry to hear that you are low Pink. I know what you mean. I too have been ttc-ing for 4 months (on 4th cycle now) and I so wish I am pregnant too. Similarly, I left pregnacare tablets out and a friend popped over to visit my dh when I wasn't here (and dh didn't put them away!) I was so angry. But you know what hun, if she asks you, tell her frankly that you are trying and hoping for the best. And that you will tell her when there is news. Try to take it easy Pink! :hugs:

i have been trying for about 8 months and still nothing so i know how you feel no one knows wht we are doing so im scary if anyone knows

gueyilla- dont worry- try to relax and pick it up when you can. :)

ladies, i went for a reflexology session today. ttc madness has taken on a new habit. opks, charting and checking my cm was not enough for me. no siree. i had to also buy a book called "taking charge of my fertility" (something like that) and man.... it's a blimmin text book! hardly train reading friendly! today, i went for a reflexology sesh, which can supposedly help. may help to balance hormones apparently. even if it doesnt, it was quite comfy!

recommend it ladies, if only to de-stress from all our ttc madness!

MK8 - hopefully will be O'ing shortly so sticking with the BD every other day

gueyilla - I just feel that when people know it adds pressure and stress, I know what my MIL is like, even if I explain we will let her know when we have news she will still keep going on asking all the time,

Ooo i hope to too... what cd are u on? im on cd11! in two months i opk'd, i o'd on cd15/16

i dont want them to know because they where talking about me having another baby and they said they were not ready WTF!!!!! they are not ready!!!! i hated the comment

i dont want them to know because they where talking about me having another baby and they said they were not ready WTF!!!!! they are not ready!!!! i hated the comment

How can someone else tell you that you arent ready??? WTF?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->