The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

Well girls my crampiness (is that a word? :shrug:) is increasing....hoping it's the eggie getting snug, and not AF on her way. Getting kind of nervous though!! :nope:

i had minor cramping today too! AF due friday...im prayin she dont show!! :'(

Would you like to be buddies? 11 DPO and former Army wife too (he got out yay).

Yeah! That would be awesome! mine still has to do a year sadly :(
but then he getting out! yay

Morning gals. Just checking in to wish you all a great start to the week. X

So this morning i got a :bfn: oh well i guess im out my temp also dropped a bit not much but still

So this morning i got a :bfn: oh well i guess im out my temp also dropped a bit not much but still

Are you due for AF today?? FX she doesn't show!!!

I got another BFN this morning (9 DPO)...I know it's still early but damn, those BFNs sure are disheartening aren't they?! I'm thinking about busting out a FRER tomorrow, but not sure if I want to waste it, I've been using the cheapies so far. I have a pkg of 3 FRER . What do you ladies think??

Good Morning Ladies! Sorry I've been out of touch. I didn't have access to internet all weekend. Well, at 10 dpo (Sat) I tested and got a BFN. I tested again this morning at 12 dpo and BFN again. My temp has dropped a little but not all the way. Maybe it'll drop entirely in the morning but not sure. I'm just so tired of waiting...I'm ready to get this cycle over with since it doesn't seem like this is it. My LP tends to be 12-13 days long and tomorrow it will be day 13 so hopefully I'll have more answers tomorrow. Sigh...

We need some PMA in here today!!

WE'RE NOT OUT YET LADIES!! STAY POSITIVE! OUR :bfp:S ARE ON THE WAY. THEY ARE JUST TAKING A LITTLE LONGER TO SHOW UP BECAUSE OUR EGGIES ARE SNUGGLING UP AND GETTING NICE AND COZY BEFORE TELLING US THAT THEY ARE THERE!! :thumbup:

We need some PMA in here today!!

WE'RE NOT OUT YET LADIES!! STAY POSITIVE! OUR :bfp:S ARE ON THE WAY. THEY ARE JUST TAKING A LITTLE LONGER TO SHOW UP BECAUSE OUR EGGIES ARE SNUGGLING UP AND GETTING NICE AND COZY BEFORE TELLING US THAT THEY ARE THERE!! :thumbup:

I agree!!! Positive attitudes ladies!!! Gotta stay positive...I tested at 9dpo ad gotta negative so im going to wait till friday to test again.hopefully AF doesn't show!!! I'll be soo happy happy and can finally relax :coffee:

Baby4u, Mrs Grimes, Lisa & Kendra - Sorry about the BFN!!! FX your BFP is just around the corner. Sending anti-witch vibes your way!!!!

Rae - Sorry about the eggies not wanting to cooperate. Fx you O soon and catch it!!!!

:hugs: to all my ladies

hello all

PMA to all your ladies! THIS IS YOUR MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It wasnt my month as AF arrive in full flow (pardon the pun) today. But I am fine. Expected as much and on to the next cycle. THIS is MY month ladies! I am getting that egg fertilised, attached to my lining and bringing it to full term and saying a big hello to him/her in Jan 2012! YEAH!

Best of luck to you all! FX FX

afternoon ladies!

I am sitting in the airport reading everyones posts! :)

sorry the witch got you mk8!

so I have decided that I will find a new doc this month and while I wait maybe lose 10 pounds! ttc has been tough and with a short luteal phase I dont think I have a chance without the help of a doctor! how has everyone else been?

Mk - Sorry about the witch!!! Good PMA....next month is THE month!!!!

Kasi - hope you're having fun chillin at the airport. LOL!!!

So, how is everyone doing?? I am CD 8 today. Not much to report. Told myself I wasn't going to start doing OPKs until CD10 but I did do one this morning. Just for fun. Negative of course. (But still pretty dark considering its so early. So I hope that means the Clomid is working again.)

I bought some Pre-Seed today at CVS. So I'll start using that when the time is right. LOL!

I also made my appointment for my progesterone levels on CD23. So we'll see how that goes. In the mean time, Im just waiting to O. Im hoping sometime in the next 6-10 days. Ugh....

I feel like it's always hurry up to wait....you know what I mean?
But, it will all be worth it in the end as long as I get that BFP!!!! :hissy:

afternoon ladies!

I am sitting in the airport reading everyones posts! :)

sorry the witch got you mk8!

so I have decided that I will find a new doc this month and while I wait maybe lose 10 pounds! ttc has been tough and with a short luteal phase I dont think I have a chance without the help of a doctor! how has everyone else been?

I'm with you on this but I have the opposite problem. My cycles are way too long. Pretty much in the same boat, waiting for the doc to help out when I can finally get in and see her. It is frustrating to know there is more waiting involved and who knows if the doc will even be able to figure it out right away so there is probably even more waiting. Oh well. It is what it is. We'll get there eventually.

I have no idea when she is supposed to be here so i have to wait till she desideds to show.

Sorry for being a negative nancy ladies! I'm hanging in there.

No worries, I think a lot of us were feeling down in the dumps yesterday, myself included! :shrug: I took an FRER this morning...negative. :nope: Bummed, even though I know it's still early, because of course I had convinced myself I was going to be one of those girls that gets an early BFP! I was hoping all my cramps were a good sign, but now I'm thinking they've just been AF cramps earlier than usual. Blahhh. :coffee:

I'm off to the dentist!! :dohh:

Sorry for being a negative nancy ladies! I'm hanging in there.

No worries, I think a lot of us were feeling down in the dumps yesterday, myself included! :shrug: I took an FRER this morning...negative. :nope: Bummed, even though I know it's still early, because of course I had convinced myself I was going to be one of those girls that gets an early BFP! I was hoping all my cramps were a good sign, but now I'm thinking they've just been AF cramps earlier than usual. Blahhh. :coffee:

I'm off to the dentist!! :dohh:

I think I'm having minor cramps too...AF don't show up!!! Pleasee!!

Good Morning Ladies. Feeling better today. Yesterday I had the Monday blues for sure! Doing better today and have been feeling like af is seriously around the corner. My temp hasn't dropped entirely so it doesn't look like I'll see af today but maybe it'll drop in the morning which will then bring af tomorrow. We shall see.

Hope you ladies are doing well today. Mk8 - Sorry that af turned up but so good to see that you are being positive. My fingers are crossed for you that May IS your month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->