The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

Ohhh Kasi, so sorry friend!! Our positive vibes will carry you on to the next cycle! :hugs:

thanks ladies. mk8 my lp is normally 7 days and my cycle is normally 27 to 28 days. I was really excited that I ovulated on day 15 as I dont normally until around day 20. I thought things were looking better but was wrong. I am going to try and find a new doctor who will see that my luteal phase Is too short and will do something about it. :)

hey kasi

seeing another doctor sounds like a plan. really sorry to hear your lp was short. but i have read it is something thats pretty easy to fix. apparently taking vit b6 helps. some people recommend taking up to 200mg but i think thats tonnes! its like 8000% of RDA! i was taking pregnacare (that had 10mg B6) but that month i found my lp was 10 days (no idea what it was for sure prior to that). i took an additional vit b complex supplement for most of this month (with 10mg B6) and my lp is a bit longer. im on 12dpo and no af yet (though really think it is due soon as my ept all say -tive and my temp dipped this morning). so if my period arrives tomo, my lp would be 12 days. not sure whether it is the vit b or just my hormones regulating itself (periods have been odd since jan) but worth a shot maybe? some people also recommend taking evening primrose oil before ovulation (dont take after o though as can increase miscarriage risk!) i havent tried that as i dont like the risk of it!

best of luck with your new docs appt!

how is everybody else doing today?

x

hey girlies

no activity i see since my last post. take it that means everybody is enjoying the lovely weekend :) easter soon- yeahhhhh!

i have a question for you lovelies...

when does the luteal phase end? when your temp drops? first day of spotting? first day of full on red blood flow?

enjoy the rest of the weekend all.

x

Kasi - Sorry about the :witch: FX for next cycle!!!!

Mk8 - The luteal phase ends when AF begins. (I think).

Hows everyone doing??? Been out doing things with my 2 favorite guys. Pool yesterday, football this morning, video games, etc....
Im tired!!!!

CD7 for me and took my last Clomid for this cycle this morning. So FX I actually O in about another week.

hey girlies

no activity i see since my last post. take it that means everybody is enjoying the lovely weekend :) easter soon- yeahhhhh!

i have a question for you lovelies...

when does the luteal phase end? when your temp drops? first day of spotting? first day of full on red blood flow?

enjoy the rest of the weekend all.

x

I was told LP ends when CD1 starts, and that starts when you have flow, whether its light or heavy.

OOHH Kendra...Your ticker sayd 11DPO. Is that right??? Have you tested??

Thanks for the info ladies.

Af made a preview - pinky brown discharge. So prob af tomo. On to cycle 5!

Sounds like a fun day for you Rn.:)

Yeah, any news kendra?

hey kasi

seeing another doctor sounds like a plan. really sorry to hear your lp was short. but i have read it is something thats pretty easy to fix. apparently taking vit b6 helps. some people recommend taking up to 200mg but i think thats tonnes! its like 8000% of RDA! i was taking pregnacare (that had 10mg B6) but that month i found my lp was 10 days (no idea what it was for sure prior to that). i took an additional vit b complex supplement for most of this month (with 10mg B6) and my lp is a bit longer. im on 12dpo and no af yet (though really think it is due soon as my ept all say -tive and my temp dipped this morning). so if my period arrives tomo, my lp would be 12 days. not sure whether it is the vit b or just my hormones regulating itself (periods have been odd since jan) but worth a shot maybe? some people also recommend taking evening primrose oil before ovulation (dont take after o though as can increase miscarriage risk!) i havent tried that as i dont like the risk of it!

best of luck with your new docs appt!

how is everybody else doing today?

x

I tried b6 it didn't do anything for me at all. it sucks too because the dr I saw last month doesnt want to see me until September!

I've been testing every morning. Stark white, no screen tilters even :(

I have my dr appt on Tuesday, AF not supposed to get here until at least Wednesday, so I'm hoping that I will have some answers. I had some EWCM when I thought I ovulated, which only lasted for a few hours and I have not had a shred of EWCM the entire cycle. I am thinking I didn't ovulate... I don't know... so stressed about it all!

Well girls my crampiness (is that a word? :shrug:) is increasing....hoping it's the eggie getting snug, and not AF on her way. Getting kind of nervous though!! :nope:

What the hell... (sorry)

Went back to the ebay seller that I used for my HPT's and OPK's and guess what... urine has to be room temp. I couldn't find that anywhere on the instructions for the tests but it says in her buyer description that it has to be room temp. That just irks me because who knows there could be a BFP in there and now I gotta wait LOL

What the hell... (sorry)

Went back to the ebay seller that I used for my HPT's and OPK's and guess what... urine has to be room temp. I couldn't find that anywhere on the instructions for the tests but it says in her buyer description that it has to be room temp. That just irks me because who knows there could be a BFP in there and now I gotta wait LOL

How weird. What brand are they?? I hadn't heard of the temp of your urine affecting results. That sucks, I'm sorry! :growlmad:

Well I just tried it... let it cool while I took a shower and put on some clothes... no difference really... I mean I thought I saw a shadow but I know that it wasn't pink. So yeah. I dunno. The brand I got off ebay they don't even have a brand name they're pretty generic.

Well ladies. No real update for me. I didn't temp last night since we flew home through the night and I didn't get a bit of sleep until 10am this morning. Oh well. More ovulation cramps today, guess my body is going to try and ovulate yet again. Maybe one of these attempts an egg will actually pop out. Who knows. I'm trying to just take a relaxed approach until I see the doc in June since I can't really do much of anything else since OPKs don't work for me. I'm guessing they keep going positive everytime my body tries to rev up to ovulate. Hasn't happened yet though...still waiting...

Well girls my crampiness (is that a word? :shrug:) is increasing....hoping it's the eggie getting snug, and not AF on her way. Getting kind of nervous though!! :nope:

i had minor cramping today too! AF due friday...im prayin she dont show!! :'(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->