The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

Oh forgot to mention before I have one...yes ONE...sore boob. Not sure what the deal is with that. Made a new thread about it though. :haha:

Seriously?! Stupid ticker is being an enabler AGAIN!!!

Hilarious dream Lisa!! :haha: That made me smile...thanks.
Ya know, the exact day that I woke up with a crazy dream, was the same day the ticker mentioned vivid dreams. I thought the same thing! Hey, I definitely didn't make that dream up myself...I know you didn't either. Lol...thanks for sharing!

We need to laugh at ourselves and each other....otherwise we'll all go crazy!! :)

Caligirl and MK8 - not bad thanks not been on much this week as I am a chief bridesmaid on sunday and been busy helping the bride get ready for the big day so thought i would drop in whilst I had time late night. I Ov'd on weds I think as had lot of pain in the ovaries area, so my AF is not due until 25th I think according to my clearblue ovualtion tester so I got another week to wait but AF came on day 31 last month which woud be 23rd so will have to keep FX and wait for hopefully my bean to stick

Kendra - Good luck with the blood work and the meds!!!

Rae - I'm sorry about the hiding O. FX you pop out that eggie!!!!
(Did you come back from vacation yet?? How was it?)

How's everyone else doing?? Today is CD4 for me. Clomid pill#3 down. Uhhh... Seems like Im always waiting for something....

I'm still on vacation. One more day to go then we're flying through the night to get home. Still no temp raise. My O is in serious rebellion at this point. I'm just trying to let it do its thing and if we catch it we catch it. Not going to stress about it. My cycles are obviously very whacked out so I'll just have to wait until June. Could time just speed up already?

hello ladies

well its 11DPO for me and i took another hpt. negative. really disappointed. so lying in bed on a sat morning (11am) eating a mint kit kat! (chocolate bar).

mrs- best of luck with your test. do keep us posted. xxx

Good morning ladies!!! Sorry I haven't been very interactive lately. I was just feeling a little down. Im so happy that I had a normal cycle last month but Im a little sad because I was so sure I was gonna get my BFP!!!
But, thats ok. BFP this cycle for a New Year's Baby!!!!

So, Im just sitting here on the laptop watching my husband and my son play a video game together. LOL! I wonder if anyone will notice if I sneak into the bedroom and go back to bed? LOL!

Mk - Im sorry about the BFN. I know how you feel. There's still time!!! FX

Gueyilla - Good luck with the move. Keeping FX for your BFP!

Everyone in the TWW - FX for your :bfp:

Rae - I think you need to sit down and have a serious discussion with your ovaries!!! LOL! Fx you pop that eggie out soon! Im sure there's plenty of spermies waiting for it!

Good Morning!!! I really think im at 8dpo even tho my ff says 12dpo i have a crampy feeling in my pelvic area. but all my stuff has left to hawaii!! I leave tues. but anyway my temp went up again yay i guess but at the same time im iffy about it i dont wanna test until after i get to hawaii. so i hope this is it

mk8 - Sorry about the BFN, but I agree, it's still early! And omg how I looooove mint kit kats!!! Yummmm.

Rae - Damn eggs!! Where the hell are you?? Pop out already, would you?! Maybe they are just waiting until you're back home, safe and sound, with plenty of opportunity for uninterrupted :sex:!!!

RN - Big :hugs:!! Onward to a New Year's baby!

Gueyilla - Maybe you are 8 DPO (we'd be even closer than we thought then, I'm 7), very exciting that your temps went up. You better test as soon as you get to Hawaii and let us know! FX.

Well girls I had a dream last night that I had a faint positive on an hpt....so of course I had to test this morning when I woke up. :bfn: -- shocker! :haha:

RN and Lisa - Thanks so much for the support. It has been ok with vacation to distract me but I'm sure once I'm home and can obsess, this late ovulation wait is gonna get old pretty quick. Hopefully my eggies get going and finally pop out soon. Though at this point I'm not sure how likely it would be to become a pregnancy since I've heard it is rare in really late O. Oh well, guess my body is just telling me it doesn't want a Christmas baby

hey ladies!

I think the witch just showed up! :( my temps havent dropped but I started to see a bit of red. I dont feel like I am starting but my temps may be high because I am not a home and in a different time zone. so bummed because I thought the early o was a good sign! :(

Did you ladies know there's a "What to Expect BEFORE You're Expecting" book?! I just read about it on another thread. I'm so buying that this week! I've been tempted to get "What to Expect When You're Expecting"....but didn't want to jinx it. Now I'll have something to read during the second half of my TWW! :happydance:

yeah kasi- may be implantation bleeding. fx it is and that eggy is getting nice n cosy in there!

lisa-fingers crossed for that bfp in a few days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hows everybody else doing??

Dam bitch!!! err....!!!! sorry she got you!!
afm im having a crampy feeling little sore boobs and my temps are way up so lets see in a couple of days if i get a :bfp:

hey kasi - sorry to hear that af got you. huge hugs!! i know its tough but try to stay positive. go and treat yourself to something like sushi, a glass of wine, parma ham etc!

i checked out your chart by the way- what is your LP typically?

take it easy honey. x

by the way, my temps dropped this morning. took another hpt and yet another BFN :( 12DPO now. feeling pretty crappy. whilst af isnt here yet, im pretty darn certain it will show soon. trying to get over that though and think about how to attack the next cycle.

this was my 4th cycle and to date i have been:
* doing opks (3 cycles)
* doing hpts early
* charting (for 2 cycles)
* doing sperm meets egg plan (and feeling v tired)
* taking pregnacare tablets (2 cycles and recently added vit b complex as was concerned my lp was a bit low last month- 10 days)

going forward, i think i need to change the game plan. i need to reduce stress levels for a start. so i was thinking...
* no opks (hmmm...i wonder if i can do this being a poas addict!)
* no early HPTs - want until i miss my period to test
* forget pregnacare- expensive. taking vit b complex (relatively low dosage) and folic acid
* chart (want to see impact of stoppping pregnacare on lp
* start robitussen or similar item found in uk to assist with cm! (since starting to ttc, i havent had much, which is weird).

heres hoping i get that eggy! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->