The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

cramping today :( don't think that's a good sign cause it feels like AF big time.

Check this out ladies. Gave me a little glimmer of hope that my BFN now might be normal, and a BFP might still be on the way...

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/When-can-I-expect-a-positive-HPT-if-I-am-pregnant.html

Good Morning Ladies. Feeling better today. Yesterday I had the Monday blues for sure! Doing better today and have been feeling like af is seriously around the corner. My temp hasn't dropped entirely so it doesn't look like I'll see af today but maybe it'll drop in the morning which will then bring af tomorrow. We shall see.

Hope you ladies are doing well today. Mk8 - Sorry that af turned up but so good to see that you are being positive. My fingers are crossed for you that May IS your month!

Thanks Mrs. I remember that we both started trying at the same time. Hope that you have better luck than me and your temps rise and your bfp shows up!

In pretty good spirits right now. Af in full flow but I dont have the weird brown blood discharge at the start of my period like I did a few cycles ago- potential sign of lp issues or hormonal imbalance. Lp was also longer (12 days).

I've decided to wave goodbye to the opks this month ladies- just creates stress. I will temp to keep an eye on ovulation and lp length. Also PLAN to not do hpt until I'm due at and if temps stay hi.

Also intend to try cough syrup to help thin cm. Ive had two ladies who got their bfps this month recommend it. One was trying for 7 months, the other 4. Perhaps you ladies also wanna give it a go. I've been dtd lots and refuse to believe not one sperm could make it through - perhaps my environment is killing them off!

Rn, I've heard clomid can dry up cm so if it has for you, may be worth trying.

Hey MK. Glad you're keeping in good spirits!!! :hugs:
I've actually not had a problem with CM. I mean, last month was my first cycle on Clomid and I got the EWCM for about 3 days around O. Which I thought was pretty good.
Im on CD9 today and Ive noticed an increase in CM. But, I decided I wanted to try Pre-Seed this cycle. So I bought a thing of it at CVS. So, when its getting close to O, I'm gonna use that. FX it makes a difference! LOL!

Good morning ladies!!!!

I feel like our thread is losing steam. :(

How is everyone doing today???
Ladies in the TWW - How are those tests coming along???
Rae - Have you stopped doing OPKs?

Today is CD10 for me. Getting ready to do my morning OPK. Lets see what it says..... LOL... Im betting on negative!

Another BFN for me this morning at 11 DPO. Feel like AF is on her way, so much so that I put on a pantyliner this morning. :(

PS - RN, are you giving out your phone number?! LOL. :haha:

Another BFN for me this morning at 11 DPO. Feel like AF is on her way, so much so that I put on a pantyliner this morning. :(

PS - RN, are you giving out your phone number?! LOL. :haha:

LOL!!! I didn't even realize it did that. My stupid laptop has been doing that lately. I must have changed some setting on it without realizing it but I dont know how to fix it. If I cut and paste something, it continues to want to pop up while Im typing. Even if its on a different page. Its so frustrating. LOL
Thanks for pointing that out

I thought maybe you were hinting that you wanted us all to call you! :rofl:

Sorry about the BFN. But you've still got time!!!!!

**Do you know I just realized that when you're typing a post you can scroll down and see the recent posts??!! Oh my gosh! All this time Ive been trying to remember who posted what when Im typing my responses. LOL! :dohh:

I don't think I can see recent posts at the bottom....what do you mean??

When you hit the "post reply" button at the top of the thread, it brings up the box to type in. Well, if you scroll down on the page, you can see all the recent posts.

Oooooh fancy! I never do it that way, I just use the box at the bottom of the page. But that's much easier!! :dohh:

LOL! at least im not the only one that didn't know about that!

That's too funny!

Any of you ladies have experience with agnus castus to shorten your period by bringing on ovulation sooner?? I'm getting anxious already and wondering what I can do next cycle.

I really want to shorten my cycles, but I'm sooo afraid to try anything, even if it's all natural. I don't want them to be messed up any more than they already are!

I think I'm going to wait till friday to test but it's hard!!!
Gonna try FRER

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->