The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

I'm trying to wait until tomorrow to test though !! I wil be 2 days late for AF...I keep thinking she here but when I check it's only CM ughh!!!

Me too! I think AF is due for me today and I'm sooo nervous every time I go to the bathroom!!

omg me too!! I think its her everytime i feel the slightist moist down there :(
its driving me crazy lol

at RN-I havent tested yet i was trying to wait until my period dont show up tomorrow....hopefully!! I'm doing good so far! I was going to d one now but they say its good to use FMU

Let me just say, watching 16 and pregnant when you're trying and can't get pregnant is not the best idea. I cried through almost the whole thing.

In better spirits today. Just wish AF would show up already and end this terribly long cycle. Don't think I'll be that lucky any time soon though since I have still been ovulating just really late in cycle and still haven't ovulated. My chart is beautiful...all my temps in the same range except when I was sick. Just wish there'd be a spike in there soon though.

Keeping my fingers crossed for all you ladies still in the 2WW. Kinda stinks that you're all going to lap me, but I have to go with what my body gives me.

Let me just say, watching 16 and pregnant when you're trying and can't get pregnant is not the best idea. I cried through almost the whole thing.

In better spirits today. Just wish AF would show up already and end this terribly long cycle. Don't think I'll be that lucky any time soon though since I have still been ovulating just really late in cycle and still haven't ovulated. My chart is beautiful...all my temps in the same range except when I was sick. Just wish there'd be a spike in there soon though.

Keeping my fingers crossed for all you ladies still in the 2WW. Kinda stinks that you're all going to lap me, but I have to go with what my body gives me.

I have a feeling I'm out....but at least this way I'll lap you, come back around, and we can hopefully ovulate at the same time! Hehe. :thumbup:

Oh, and I avoid 16 and pregnant....makes me so upset!!

I'm trying to wait until tomorrow to test though !! I wil be 2 days late for AF...I keep thinking she here but when I check it's only CM ughh!!!

Me too! I think AF is due for me today and I'm sooo nervous every time I go to the bathroom!!

its driving me crazy lol

at RN-I havent tested yet i was trying to wait until my period dont show up tomorrow....hopefully!! I'm doing good so far! I was going to d one now but they say its good to use FMU

I think I may try a CB digi in the morning, clearly the ICs and FRER must be wrong, so I'll try the 3rd kind that I have. :rofl:

its driving me crazy lol

I think I may try a CB digi in the morning, clearly the ICs and FRER must be wrong, so I'll try the 3rd kind that I have. :rofl:

LOL I did the same thing last cycle. These ICs must be faulty, gotta try a FRER. Didn't help me though...

Rae - Just out of pure curiosity, have you tried an HPT?? Maybe you ovulated and caught the eggie and your temps just dont reflect that. Maybe thats why all your OPKs seem positive?? Just curious :shrug: Wouldn't that be a lovely surprise!!!!

Lisa - Hopefully that digi pops up "PREGNANT!"

I think the digis should have an exclamation point after the "pregnant", it would just make it seem like "bam...your pregnant". LOL!!!
And the "not pregnant" should have a sad face or something.

Rae - That little glimmer of hope can really drive you crazy! :wacko: I'm with RN - try a hpt! That would be the most exciting twist EVER!

RN - Yes! That would be great! I was telling my husband earlier today how I was going to invent a pregnancy test that sings and plays music if you're pregnant. LOL.

Rae - That little glimmer of hope can really drive you crazy! :wacko: I'm with RN - try a hpt! That would be the most exciting twist EVER!

RN - Yes! That would be great! I was telling my husband earlier today how I was going to invent a pregnancy test that sings and plays music if you're pregnant. LOL.

:rofl:
Thats awesome! It's like the training potties that sing when the kids pee!!!!
hahahahahahaha

I tried an HPT way earlier in my cycle maybe after the 2nd ovulation attempt. It was very stark white. Maybe I'll try another tomorrow morning though just for the sake of peeing on something. Not going to get my hopes up though since I'm pretty sure I'm still in the wait. This isn't the first time I've had an insanely long cycle...I just thought I was skipping periods before TTC. But, now I know its just one reeeeeeally long cycle.

Just went to the bathroom and saw that I started spotting. Guess I'm out. :cry:

Just went to the bathroom and saw that I started spotting. Guess I'm out. :cry:

How many DPO are you? Any chance it's IB???
They say most women that experience IB have it right when their periods should start and often mistake it for IB.
Just wondering..... FX

I'm 12 DPO, due for AF today....so chances are that's what it is. :nope:

Well my body IS ovulating and my bloods came back mostly normal. Been having a lot of pain in my right ovary area so I'm getting an ultrasound done on Saturday to check for anything.

Ok... so my Dr says the stupidest thing he could have said to a woman he KNOWS is trying hard to conceive.

He says, "Maybe we'll find a baby in there during the ultrasound".

ARE YOU EFFING SERIOUS? Don't get my hopes up like that!!!! :( :( :(

Well my body IS ovulating and my bloods came back mostly normal. Been having a lot of pain in my right ovary area so I'm getting an ultrasound done on Saturday to check for anything.

Ok... so my Dr says the stupidest thing he could have said to a woman he KNOWS is trying hard to conceive.

That's pretty mean...didn't AF get u tho?

That's pretty mean...didn't AF get u tho?

I agree. It is a terrible thing to get your hopes up like that. Like our emotions aren't over the place already!

So took an hpt this morning just on the off-chance that all this weirdness with my cycle could be explained away by an unlikely pregnancy. Didn't get my hopes up and that was good since it was completely white. No hint of a line. So...still in the ovulation wait. Temps were still in my low range this morning, so the wait continues. Thinking about trying agnus castus if this cycle drags on much longer. I've heard it can help regulate funky cycles.

Rae - Im sorry. I was keeping my FX for you!!! Still am, now it's just for the O instead!!! :hugs:

Kendra - I agree. I don't think that was very nice of him to say that unless he had a reason for really expecting it to happen. He shouldn't get your hopes up like that. I know, when I went for my first dr appt and they told me to come back for an u/s (after not having AF for 2 months) I was kind of hoping i would see alittle baby on my u/s, but nothing. :(
So I know how it feels to have that glimmer of hope, and for him to add to it... He better have something good up his sleeve for you!!! Or you should kick him in the nuts!!! :rofl:

Well, ladies....CD12 for me. I should be entering my fertile period in a day or so. Hopefully. Im keeping my FX that the hubby and I get a chance to :sex: tonight but I doubt it. Will have a house full of kiddos.
So we should at least be able to get busy tomorrow night after we drop my nieces back off at home. I HOPE!!!!

I want some lovin!!! I need his baby gravy! :rofl:

Flippin' AF better get her butt in gear and crank up to full flow....cause I'm still spotting and have nearly convinced myself that it's IB. Of course I keep Googling "IB on day period is due"....sometimes I wish Google didn't exist!! :growlmad:

Hi girls!!! I'm back... and sick!! :( super congested and this HORRIBLE cough.. I REALLY don't want to go to the DR. hubby thinks I should...but I just started to come down with it yesterday and today, I am still in bed!!

I have a TON of catching up to do... but Kendra, no he should not do that! On the positive though, I am glad to hear that your blood work came back good! Thats great news!
Rae- come on eggy!!!! get here and make your home already!! I know you like the Dr you want to see in June... but could you maybe make an appt. with someone else in the meantime to get the blood work tests started? Then you can have already started the process when its time to go to the appt. that you already have?

MK8- sorry af got you!! Come on January babies!!!! FX

Lisa.. FX that she didn't actually get you!!?

Baby- no af still right? Are you testing today?

Rn- They have to go to bed right?! No need to take the day off!!! LOL And the baby gravy had me :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

** So to fill you all in on me lately..Cabo was amazing.. our friends who have been together for 12 years got married on the beach on Tuesday!! It was amazing! He planned the whole thing and surprised her, she had no idea!
:wedding: so cool!
We got there on Sunday, walk into the front lobby, and I need to go to the bathroom...sure enough the bitch showed right then!!! :growlmad::growlmad: REALLY??!!!! I knew she was coming, but not supposed to be here till Tuesday,thought I would get a few AF free days in cabo!! :shrug: oh well.. but she was a few days early... hopefully that is ok, and this month we ill get that BFP!!!! :baby: Need to start DTD NOW.... since today is cd6 but I soo don't feel good!! :(
I really hope this is the cycle for us ladies!!! FX FX FX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->