The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

Cali - Awww, that is SO SWEET! She must have been so excited! Sorry AF got you, but looking forward to another cycle together! =) Welcome back, we missed you!

yeah!!! I am excited for this cycle and hoping that it the one!! :)

Come on BFP's girls!!!!!!!

welcome back cali! :)

Glad to hear you had a great time... no thanks to the witch though! :) Let's hope the group sees some BFP's this cycle!

Hi girls!!! I'm back... and sick!! :( super congested and this HORRIBLE cough.. I REALLY don't want to go to the DR. hubby thinks I should...but I just started to come down with it yesterday and today, I am still in bed!!

I have a TON of catching up to do... but Kendra, no he should not do that! On the positive though, I am glad to hear that your blood work came back good! Thats great news!
Rae- come on eggy!!!! get here and make your home already!! I know you like the Dr you want to see in June... but could you maybe make an appt. with someone else in the meantime to get the blood work tests started? Then you can have already started the process when its time to go to the appt. that you already have?

MK8- sorry af got you!! Come on January babies!!!! FX

Lisa.. FX that she didn't actually get you!!?

Baby- no af still right? Are you testing today?

Rn- They have to go to bed right?! No need to take the day off!!! LOL And the baby gravy had me :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

** So to fill you all in on me lately..Cabo was amazing.. our friends who have been together for 12 years got married on the beach on Tuesday!! It was amazing! He planned the whole thing and surprised her, she had no idea!
:wedding: so cool!
We got there on Sunday, walk into the front lobby, and I need to go to the bathroom...sure enough the bitch showed right then!!! :growlmad::growlmad: REALLY??!!!! I knew she was coming, but not supposed to be here till Tuesday,thought I would get a few AF free days in cabo!! :shrug: oh well.. but she was a few days early... hopefully that is ok, and this month we ill get that BFP!!!! :baby: Need to start DTD NOW.... since today is cd6 but I soo don't feel good!! :(
I really hope this is the cycle for us ladies!!! FX FX FX

Not yet..mild cramps tho

I did start AF but she only stuck around less than a day. My Dr. scheduled the ultrasound due to right ovarian pain and amenorrea which means lack of a period but I am getting one its just short. And yes I don't think the Dr intended to make me feel bad but maybe he's seen it before.

Oh man. Sorry Gueyilla. :hugs: Well the lack of BFPs this month can only lead to more next month (or in my case, month and a half!)

LOL or in my case...two?? I've decided to go looking for Agnus Castus today. Still no rise in temps today and it is CD 44

LOL or in my case...two?? I've decided to go looking for Agnus Castus today. Still no rise in temps today and it is CD 44

Ahh, we're a mess, aren't we?! :haha:

You probably already know this - but it's also called Vitex, and that seemed to bring up more results when I searched for it online at stores like GNC. Good luck!

gueyilla and kasi- sorry about the bitch getting you girls :growlmad::growlmad:

I HAVE to believe that this is the month for lots of us.... I mean really!! Lisa is right We are due for some BFP's!!!!! January babies... here we come!!

FX baby!!!

Rn- or any one else for that matter... is it ok to take azithromycin right now? I am on a 5 day dose and will be in my fertile time during this?? :shrug:

Hi Ladies

Sorry for the long absense been really busy over the past week but I am back. Well my TWW is over the :witch: got me yesterday so gueyilla its looks like you and me are on the same cycle day. So here's to another month's wait and I will be away when I am due to Ov so will have to remember to take my kit with me, its my 2 years wedding anniversary 1 day before OV so hopefully will get that bean to stick that would be a nice anniversary present

Hope you are all well

Forgot to tell you, my brothers girlfriend went for her 12 week scan on tues and the baby was not growing so she has had to have to baby removed, :cry: so sad

Pink - I'm close in cycle day too, but I will ovulate much later unfortunately. How nice that you will be away on your anniv and that is when you will ov, I think that's a good sign! :) So sad about your brother's gf, hope they are ok. Healthy, full-term babies truly are a miracle!

Lisa - was talking to my bro's girlfriend tonight and she was saying she was in a room with another girl who just kept saying I dont want this baby get it out of me as soon as possible so I can get back to a normal life! why would you say that eh?

Happy Easter Everyone!!!!

Well, today is CD 14 for me. Started getting EWCM yesterday and continues in abundance today. And + OPK this morning and this afternoon so far.
The hubby and I :sex: Saturday morning and last night. I used PreSeed last night. And being Im getting the + OPKs today, Im gonna see if I can get him to :sex: again tonight. LOL!

FX!!!!! Last cycle I had + OPKs on CD16 and CD17. So, lets see if I have 2 days of them this cycle. At least it looks like I might O a little sooner this time.

Pink & Gueyilla - Sorry about the witch!!! Cheering on the new year's babies!!!!

Rae - Still no eggie?? We need to get the ladies together and have an intervention with your ovaries! LOL!!! FX it happens soon!

Kendra - Can't wait to see what happens with the scan. FX you get some good news.

Baby - FX for your BFP!!!

Lisa - Are you still spotting or did it stop?

Cali - I am so sorry about that nasty witch getting you in Cabo. Sometimes it is such an incovenience to be a girl. LOL!!! FX for this cycle!!!!

CD 14 +OPK. (I had 2 others that were positive today. One in the morning and one this afternoon.)

I just took this one about an hour ago and it was darker than the other 2 have been.

YAY!!!!

Hooray for Easter Eggs!!!! :happydance:

Attachments

• CD14 OPK+.jpg
    CD14 OPK+.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 1
Hehe, I love that you got Easter Eggs! Hope you enjoyed some Easter :sex: too, lol!!

AF ended up coming for real last night. The spotting lasted longer than usual, and long enough to get my hopes up that it was IB. :growlmad:

On the positive side, my hubby wasn't crazy about the idea of a baby so close to Christmas, and neither was I, although I had told myself that if it's meant to be, it will be. So, since my cycles are so long we are probably looking at a February baby. Maybe Valentine's Day. :)

Oh...any of you ladies tried Conceive Plus?? I just ordered some online. I tried Preseed last cycle and really liked it, but figured I'd switch it up this cycle, why not! :winkwink: Also, Conceive plus comes with the little applicators pre-filled. I always ended up making a mess filling the applicators with Preseed! :haha:

Lisa - No, I've never heard of ConceivePlus. I'll have to look into it.
Yeah, I only used mine once so far. Hopefully will use it again tonight. And then probably again tomorrow. But that will only be 3 applications of it, so I'll still have quite a few left. I'll probably use that again next month being I already have it if I dont get my BFP this cycle. But yeah, I feel you with the syringes not being pre-filled with the Pre-Seed. The only good thing I can say about that is that I guess it gives a little extra that you can still use of you don't use the suggested amount. I only used 2 grams instead of the 3 or 4 they say to, that would have been too much.

Anyways....now that Ive rambled...LOL!!!!

Sorry about AF!!! I was so hoping it was IB!! Now you can have your sweetheart baby around Vday!!!!
:happydance:

(*I just did another OPK because I am obsessed with how fast the test line is popping up DARK!!! LOL. 4th test today*)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->