The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

I was actually relieved when it finally turned to normal AF, I was getting sick of reading about IB on Google. LOL.

Yes, soooo hoping for a Sweetheart Baby now. :happydance:

I was the same way with my OPKs! I was soooo amazed, I kept showing my husband! I was very skeptical that I'd ever be able to tell when it was a positive, but there's really no mistaking it!!

I've been good about remembering to take my Prenatal vitamins this week....maybe that will help me ovulate sooner?! :rofl:

Yes still no O for me. Temps are still in my normal range. Sigh. Didn't get a chance to go looking for agnus castus this weekend so maybe sometime this week. I'm kind of worried about it bring on AF since I'll be away all weekend and that wouldn't be ideal but I don't know. I guess the sooner the better to start getting things regulated.

RN - it seems like clomid is really working well to regulate your cycles.

Hoping doc can run my blood right away when I finally see her and get me on something. I'm starting to wonder if maybe my regular doc could start to check for something but I don't know.

Rn fx that you catch that eggy!

I'm debating whether I'm going to start doing OPK's again this month and being all crazy about it like I have been. I haven't really even been BD-ing a lot because DH is having some mental issues that are making him really not motivated to do it, so I don't know if I'm going to put baby-making on hold or not... I'm still confused at this point I guess.

Kendra - I'm sorry to hear your hubby isn't doing well. I hope things get back to normal for you soon.

Today is CD 15 for me. I'll be doing my morning OPK in about an hour. Hopefully it will still be positive. Because hubby and I tried to :sex: last night and he couldn't finish. He's stressed out. So Im gonna try and get some more spermies from him this afternoon when he gets home. :rofl:

We've only BD'd twice so far (Sat morning, once in morning and once at night) and Im worried thats not going to be enough. Last night would have been perfect timing. UGH!!!! :hissy:
Its so frustrating but I dont blame him. Theres anothing sweet & romantic about :sex: on command.

I guess we'll just hope that PreSeed gave the swimmers some good fluids to get up there and wait for the eggie!

I now believe I ovulated late and that's why AF hasn't shown up but that means she is due tomorrow !!:nope:

My OPK is still REALLY REALLY positive!!!! :happydance:

Now I feel like I've got more time to :sex: and catch that eggie!!!!!

(It's definitely a lot darker than yesterday!!)

Attachments

• CD15 OPK+.jpg
    CD15 OPK+.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 1
Kendra - Hope everything works out. :hugs:

RN - You probably haven't ov'd yet then! Get it on tonight, lol!

Rae - My friend went to her regular doctor and got bloodwork done, since she couldn't meet with the obgyn until the summer. Maybe you could do that and at least get the ball rolling?

Baby - Yes, FX that no matter when you ov'd, AF stays away!

That is so awesome RN! Wishing you lots of baby dust to catch that egg! Were you ovulating on your own before clomid?

Rae - I guess not. My doc told me I was anovulatory. My last cycle prior to starting Clomid was 60 days, from Jan 11 - March 11.
Clomid seems to have done the trick for me!!!! YAY!!! :happydance:
Last month was the first cycle I've had under 35 days in over a year, actually, almost 2 years.

I did get me some lovin today when he came home from work!!!! :happydance:
I used my PreSeed and being I didn't have much time until I had to leave to pick up the little one from school, I popped in a SoftCup and went about my business. As a matter of fact, it is still in...holding all those good spermies right up there where they need to be. :)

Praying for good results!

rn- FX for you!!! That is great news... this MUST be your month!! :happydance:

Kendra- sorry to hear about hubby... hope that everything gets back to normal soon! :hugs:

Lisa- FX for you for this cycle!! Come on BFP's we are all WAITING !!! :haha:

Baby- fx that she stays away!! fx

Rae-I think its a great idea to go to your normal dr and get the ball rolling!! At least you can get a head start..

So as for me... I went and did it... I SWORE I was not gonna opk this month.. I just bought a 20 pack of answer tests.. FX that I can actually get a positive this month :shrug:
I bought them because I am really worried that the azithromycin is going to screw me up and either make me not o or that its going to mess with even being able to get preggo this month?! I sure HOPE HOPE HOPE NOT! :sad1:

I am a little worried.. because I did start af 2 days sooner this month, giving me only a 25 day cycle... last month when I got that ONE day of ewcm it was cd9.... and that is today... nope. Its creamy sticky and I did a test as soon as I got home just in case, and it was a BFN:hissy:

Oh Cali - Hope you get your +OPK soon and that your cycle is a little longer so that eggie has time to implant!!!!
As for the meds - I think you should be ok. If I remember correctly, Azithromycin is pregnancy category B which is the same class as Tylenol. So it should be fine to take and I wouldn't think that it would mess with a pregnancy. FX for yoU!!!!!!!

:hugs:

(My softcup is still in. Is that bad? I plan to leave it in until I go to bed. That means it would be holding that sperm up there for about 10hrs. LOL! Plus I want to try it out and see how good it holds because I think I might start using these for my AF. They feel fine. Haven't bothered me at all and I don't think Ive noticed any leaks. :rofl: )

thanks rn!!
And LMAO!!!!! Idk if thats bad or not?! does it say on the box? I saw something online that said that they leave in in almost a full day!??
FX FX FX for yoU!!!

RN-- yay that opk is soooo pos i hope you catch the eggy.
Kendra- Sorry to hear about hubby i really hope you get it back to normal.
Lisa-Hope this is your cycle
Baby-I ll pray for you!!!!
CaliGirl- Dont worry i said the samething lol but i could not stop myself :rofl:
AFM the :witch: is still here but i think its going away lets hope that this cycle is gonna be a better one with a :bfp: at the end. well i got a house here in hawaii and we move in wen. so i will have more time to update

I think softcups can be left in for up to 12 hours. I feel like I remember reading that somewhere back when I was first looking into them. I've left mine in that long. :shrug: I love them just don't think I'd use them for AF since they're a bit messy to take out and I can't see myself bothering with that at work

Anyone else think it's a little weird that there's been a few guys (husbands) on the site lately?? I couldn't pay my husband enough to get into this! :rofl: Guess that's just why it seems strange to me!

LOL Mine too. He walked away on Easter when I started into the baby and cycles talk with my sis. :)

I got mine for under $10 at walmart for a 14 pack. I use them every time we BD now because there is absolutely no mess and I don't have to lay there with my legs up in the air I can do whatever :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->