The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

I got mine for under $10 at walmart for a 14 pack. I use them every time we BD now because there is absolutely no mess and I don't have to lay there with my legs up in the air I can do whatever :)

I may try those!!

And looks like the :witch: got me..just now..1st sign of spotting..after a fun day with DH :'(

Good morning ladies!!! Well, I think today is O day. I did an OPK this morning (i know, a bit early) and it was negative. Still pretty dark, but negative.
I'll do another one in about an hour or so just to make sure.

I did leave my softcup in until about 1130 last night. Those spermies better have swam where they needed to!!! I might try and get one more BD in today but Im not sure if we'll have a chance to.

I ordered my softcups online. I didn't want to waste the money on buying a whole box if i didn't like them. I went to their website and ordered a sample pack of 2 for $2. So I have one more left. But I do like them. So i think i'll be buying them again.

:)

Has LadyBird been in here since she got her BFP? I wonder how she's doing???
I wonder how Effy is doing too!

:hugs:

Has LadyBird been in here since she got her BFP? I wonder how she's doing???
I wonder how Effy is doing too!

Hey RN! I was just thinking about you guys too as it happens... I hope you catch that eggy this week!

All is good with me so far (I think!) and I have a scan booked for 6th May when I'll be just under 8 weeks. I'm still very paranoid, have been testing every other day just to see tests get darker and now just want to see that heartbeat!

Thanks for thinking of me.... How are you guys all doing? I'm sorry to see the witch got some of you again recently... I've really been keeping my fingers crossed for some more Beanstalker BFPs!

Love and dust to all xxx

Just for the fun of it, I took an OPK today. One of my last ones. It was negative. My temps have been going down (could be due to turning the fan on). Been slightly crampy to so I'm guessing AF is on the way. Actually hoping that is the case so I can be done with this messed up cycle.

Hey LadyBird!!!!! Im so happy you popped in on us!!!! Im glad you're doing well. I can't wait to see what your scan shows!!!!

Rae - Im sorry about the OPK. Im keeping my FX for your BFP still.

Me and the hubby didn't get to :sex: today. But Im hoping that me keeping that softcup in all day yesterday with all those good spermies will make up for it. Im keeping my FX anyways.

I'm not really bothered by the negative OPK. Actually, it is better than yet another positive looking one. Maybe it means my LH isn't going crazy anymore. Ordered some Agnus Castus/Vitex yesterday so whenever that shows up I'll start it. I've heard some really great reviews from women with irregular cycles so we shall see.

Well ladies I made my trimphant return to the gym today! :haha: I have been quite the lazy bum since getting married in October. Of course there was the most adorable pregnant girl there, in the little area upstairs with weight machines that is "ladies only". So I couldn't help but tell her she looked great, and we got to chatting about pregnancy and all that. She was very nice, which then made me feel bad about being jealous when I first saw her. :blush:

Well ladies I made my trimphant return to the gym today! :haha: I have been quite the lazy bum since getting married in October. Of course there was the most adorable pregnant girl there, in the little area upstairs with weight machines that is "ladies only". So I couldn't help but tell her she looked great, and we got to chatting about pregnancy and all that. She was very nice, which then made me feel bad about being jealous when I first saw her. :blush:

Aw, Lisa. Its natural to be jealous about that. There's no need to apologize or feel bad about it.

Every time I see a pregnant lady I get a little pang of jealousy too. When I see pregnant ladies when Im with my husband he just touches my hand or kisses my cheek because he knows I feel terrible about not being pregnant.

I'm not really bothered by the negative OPK. Actually, it is better than yet another positive looking one. Maybe it means my LH isn't going crazy anymore. Ordered some Agnus Castus/Vitex yesterday so whenever that shows up I'll start it. I've heard some really great reviews from women with irregular cycles so we shall see.

What does agnus n vitex do btw?

Baby - Agnus Castus is supposed to help regulate your cycles whether they're long or short. Apparently it is good at what it does since there are a ton of people who got back on regular cycles with it

Lisa - I'm with you on the jealousy. I just found out on Easter that my cousin got his girlfriend pregnant. It's is the first time I've met her and in she walks with a bump. Ugh! I can't escape it! That is 3 of my cousins now "accidentally" getting their girlfriends preggers and here we are trying but can't seem to get there

Good morning ladies!!! Today is 1DPO for me. Whoop Whoop!!!
Only 8-9 more days to go before I can start testing.
I've noticed that I haven't been having any twinges or cramping like I did last cycle. So i hope that I actually ovulated. I go in a few days for my mid-luteal blood draw to check my progesterone levels. FX it shows numbers that indicate the O!

Im feeling fine today. Ive noticed that my nipples and bbs started to get sore yesterday so Im guessing thats just a normal O to AF symptom. So maybe I did really O!!!! Who knows!

How are you ladies today??? Any news from anyone?
My little one is home sick with me today. He says his tummy hurts but Im not quite sure I believe him. I think he pulled one over on his momma. LOL!

UGH!!!!! Im so frustrated!!!!!!

I just saw a post in the pregnancy test gallery that was a girl who was wondering if her test was positive.
She said she had a broken condom experience and then took Plan B and now she gets a + pregnancy test and its "not the result she was looking for".
UGH!!!!!!

Im not saying anything mean about her, because I have NO IDEA what her situation is....but it's just so maddening that these ladies dont even want babies, and she went as far as taking a pill to keep the egg from implanting, and she still got pregnant.

WHY CAN'T WE GET PREGNANT?!!!!!!!!
UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hissy:

Sorry to vent!

UGH!!!!! Im so frustrated!!!!!!

I just saw a post in the pregnancy test gallery that was a girl who was wondering if her test was positive.
She said she had a broken condom experience and then took Plan B and now she gets a + pregnancy test and its "not the result she was looking for".
UGH!!!!!!

Im not saying anything mean about her, because I have NO IDEA what her situation is....but it's just so maddening that these ladies dont even want babies, and she went as far as taking a pill to keep the egg from implanting, and she still got pregnant.

WHY CAN'T WE GET PREGNANT?!!!!!!!!
UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hissy:

Sorry to vent!
i know EXACTLY how you feel. this one 17 yr at my job is pregnant and i kno it couldnt have been planned. Im lke what in the world? Then Im looking at all these other ladies that got pregnant by accident??? what in the world. people always told me that it only takes 1 time to get pregnant...umm..yeahh..i think they was wrong.

Good morning ladies!!! Today is 1DPO for me. Whoop Whoop!!!
Only 8-9 more days to go before I can start testing.
I've noticed that I haven't been having any twinges or cramping like I did last cycle. So i hope that I actually ovulated. I go in a few days for my mid-luteal blood draw to check my progesterone levels. FX it shows numbers that indicate the O!

Im feeling fine today. Ive noticed that my nipples and bbs started to get sore yesterday so Im guessing thats just a normal O to AF symptom. So maybe I did really O!!!! Who knows!

How are you ladies today??? Any news from anyone?
My little one is home sick with me today. He says his tummy hurts but Im not quite sure I believe him. I think he pulled one over on his momma. LOL!

Hey RN what CD do you do the blood draw to indicate if you have O or not? And is that determined based on your cycle days? I am wondering what day I should try to make my appt. for, as I want to get that checked?! :( today is cd11 for me, and still BFN on my opk... as well as the fact that I have been feeling pretty "dry"... grrrrr last month I had ewcm on cd9?!!! This month was only a 26 day cycle for me...

FX that your test shows that you did in fact O and that you have your sticky bean!!! FX xx

How is everyone else doing today?!

Hey Cali!

Last cycle I O'd on CD17 or 18 and got my blood done on CD21 which showed progesterone of 11.1 (indicating ovulation).
This cycle, I got my +OPK a couple days soon and O yesterday which was CD16. I have my appt on CD 22 or 23 this time (i can't remember, would have to look at calendar).
But from what Ive read it's supposed to be "mid-luteal" or 5-9 days after O.

Im just glad mine showed O last time considering I only O'd a couple days before. Im hoping for slightly higher numbers this time.

FX!!!!!!

My doc always tells me to make the appt for the blood draw between CD22-24. Hope that helps you.

FX you get that BFP OPK soon!!!!!

Oh, my EWCM came and went in the blink of an eye. I had it the day before my first +OPK this cycle through my last + OPK. So for 3 days and then it was gone.
Im hoping the preseed and softcups helped.

So frustrating when there seem to be so many "accident" babies. Sigh. :nope:

I was at work today, and ended up in the bathroom at the same time as girl I know just enough to say hi to in the hallway. Soon after coming back to work from my honeymoon in Oct she asked me, "Are you guys gonna have babies soon?!" Today she goes, "So are you trying yet?!" I wanted to SCREAM. I just can't even believe how rude and inappropriate it is. If you are not friends with someone, and don't know their story or situation, you SHOULD NOT be asking questions like that. For all she knows, I've already gotten pregnant and MC, or found out that I can't get pregnant. UGHHHH. :grr: God it gets me so fired up!!

Hey ladies!

I met with a new obgyn today and it was great! he prescribed Femera instead of clomid and did an abdominal ultra sound as well as a vaginal one. the tech said everything looks good! I was shocked that he wanted to move so fast I just figured he would do blood work! :) so now this cycle needs to hurry up and finish so I can start the new meds! I got a good laugh when he said it could cause multiple births like twins! twins are hereditary in my family! my mom is a twin and she has twin brothers! I am soo excited!

Wow Kasi that is great that you got in so fast and they're moving forward with you right away! I'm being so impatient with the wait for mine.

Hey ladies!

I met with a new obgyn today and it was great! he prescribed Femera instead of clomid and did an abdominal ultra sound as well as a vaginal one. the tech said everything looks good! I was shocked that he wanted to move so fast I just figured he would do blood work! :) so now this cycle needs to hurry up and finish so I can start the new meds! I got a good laugh when he said it could cause multiple births like twins! twins are hereditary in my family! my mom is a twin and she has twin brothers! I am soo excited!

So exciting!!!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->