The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

Good morning ladies!!!!!

I took a test yesterday at lunch time while I was at work, I snagged one from the ER and it was BFP!!!! I grabbed another one and took it when I got home and it was BFP too. Then because Im a POAS-aholic, I used the Answer Test I had and got BFP!!!! I was 10DPO!!!!!

I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!

I got a really really faint line on an IC yesterday morning. I wasn't sure if it was really there or not it was so faint. So when I saw the tests at work, i said why not, lets see what it says. They must be pretty sensitive because it showed up right away!!!!!

OMG I just popped back in on this thread to see how you guys are doing and just saw your news RN!!!

You got your BFP!! :happydance:

I'm soooo happy for you!! Big congrats and praying for a sticky bean for you :flower:

I hope all you other ladies are well and hoping you get your bfp's soon

:dust:

xxx

Good morning ladies!!!!!

I took a test yesterday at lunch time while I was at work, I snagged one from the ER and it was BFP!!!! I grabbed another one and took it when I got home and it was BFP too. Then because Im a POAS-aholic, I used the Answer Test I had and got BFP!!!! I was 10DPO!!!!!

I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!

I got a really really faint line on an IC yesterday morning. I wasn't sure if it was really there or not it was so faint. So when I saw the tests at work, i said why not, lets see what it says. They must be pretty sensitive because it showed up right away!!!!!

rn thats fantastic news! :) you must be in shock!

Good morning ladies!

I am a bit frustrated this morning. I am cd 22 and dont think I have ovulated yet, you can check out my chart! last month I od on cd 15 and started my period on cd 22! normally my cycle is around 28 days with a 7 day luteal phase. I am over this cycle and want af to arrive so I can start femara!

OMG RN!!!!!!!!! :happydance::yipee::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::yipee::happydance:

I am SOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!! Congratulations to you on your BFP!!!! :hugs: You must be on :cloud9:

What did your numbers come back as btw??

I went in and got my blood taken today... so I will have my numbers back on Tuesday.... not feeling positive for me for this month. Almost certain that I am out.... awww well there is always next month:shrug:

How is everybody else doing?

You know, I never called the doc for my blood results because I worked thurs and fri 12hr shifts and totally forgot!!! I'll call first thing Monday because I'd still like to know. I want to make sure its high enough to sustain the pregnancy. And then I can tell them I got my BFP!!!! YAY!!! And make an appt for a scan in a couple of weeks. I am 3 weeks and 3 days (i think).

RN!!! OMG!!! :happydance: That just made me cry!!! Congratulations I'm soooo happy for you!

Thank you! I just took an FRER to see if the lines were getting darker and both lines were basically the same color. I took the test at 1030 this morning and had only held my wee for about an hour!!!! I guess my little bean is progressing well!!!

Yay!! Hopefully there will be more of us from this thread joining you to become bump buddies!

Happy Mother's Day to you! And anyone else who is a Mom or has a little bean!!

Here's the test from today. :dance:
Big change from yesterday's! And I only held my wee for about an hour today!
Today is 12DPO

Attachments

• HPT1.jpg
    HPT1.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 3
  • HPT2.jpg
    HPT2.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 3
Yeah best mother's day gift ever! I know you've been trying for a while so congrats :) I was hoping I'd be enough DPO to test today but I'm not :( I hope I can join you in about a week!

hey ladies, man, i pop away for a few days and come back to this! what FABULOUS news!

RN- CONGRATS! Wooooooopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! So happy for you and Mr RN! :) How did you tell him? Oh I am so happy for you. There should be quite a few people to start a Bumperstickers thread now - hopefully the rest of us will join you very soon! :) Also hope we still see you on this thread now and again. You can tell us all the helpful hints n tips! LOL.

Rdy- welcome. Yes, what's your story?

As for me... I am on the TWW still. CD...er...ive forgotten (good sign I am not obsessed) ... CD21. Tum bloated, which isn't a good sign. I think I ovulated on CD 16. I had a great weekend though- went to Paris with the hubby for the weekend. So sunny :)

Hope everybody's well.

Cali- how you coping in the TWW?

Pink- not seen you in a while... all OK on your end?

Take it easy all!

Hey Mk!!! Thanks so much!!!!!
You know, my tummy has been bloated since a few days after O and it is extra bloated now. Like twice the size it normally is!!!

Congrats RN!!! That is so great. What a wonderful Mother's day present.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->