The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

Cali - Like RN says, you are not out yet! Try to stay positive. I am. I used to want to dampen my hopes a bit so that I don't feel as disappointed if the witch arrives, but to be honest, I feel crappy when AF arrives anyway. So trying to remain as happy as can be in the interim!

By the way Cali, what kind of tests did you go for exactly and how come they were able to see you again?

Gueyilla- if you have been trying almost a year, I think the docs will be able run some tests for you if you would like.

Rn- I found this site online the total with shipping was $22.64 and through everywhere else I found it was $30! FYI- just in case you want to see it! :)

https://www.langtoninfo.com/showitem.aspx?isbn=5037015107146

mk8- Thanks! :) And you are right, I am still disappointed anyway! I guess this time I already feel the disappointment is coming...
But anyway, Idk if my MC has anything to do with why they got me in to do it right away... But I just called my Dr. office and talked to the receptionist I said that I wanted to make an appt to have my progesterone levels checked, because I don't think I am ovulating. When she asked why I didn't think so, I told her that I have been doing opk's for the past 4 months and never got a positive on one... she replied with "ohhh ok yeah lets oder that lab... you have to go in on CD21 and make sure that is the exact day"... she told me if I did not know the exact start date of last af I would have to wait till the following as it was very important to do it on CD21... But i knew exactly when CD 21 would be.. so she faxed the paperwork to the lab and told me to show up before noon... since it was a Sat. the lab closed at that time...
So I wend it and they took my blood, said the DR. would have the results by Tues at the latest, and that was it. Just a blood draw to ck progesterone levels... to verify if I am Ovulating or not....

Cali- hope that the tests turn out the way you want them to and that they "fix" anything that isn't right. Fingers crossed for you Cali!

Ohhh I love the new team logo! Hehe. I want to add it to my signature nowwww (insert whiney voice here)! :haha:

haha- too funny lisa.

i am happy for all the bumper stickers but i feel kinda sad that friends have left us. does that make sense?

but hey, come on beanstalkers- lets all migrate to the next level soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CD22... man I can feel the TWW anxiety coming in now. Was quite mellow last week...

How you doing Lisa?

Ugh CD 60 and still nada. Frustrating! I'm counting down to the docs...lol. 43 more days!

hey rae. sorry to hear that. whats your story with the docs again? really sorry but im still not quite with everybody's stories. hang in there hun!

ok... well I gave in and took a dollar store test..... It was negative. I knew it. Don't even know why I did it LOL!

Mk - Im not going anywhere!!! Im still gonna be on this thread with all my girls as long as everyone is ok with it!!! :hugs:

Cali - Sorry about the negative. What DPO are you??? Keeping FX!!!!

Rae - Have you stopped doing OPKs still??? Are you still temping??? Im so sorry that you haven't been able to figure out whats going on. I know how frustrating that is. Ive been there. I hope your doc gets things straightened out for you like mine did. He was wonderful.

Im watching The Neverending Story....LOL....I haven't seen this movie in years!!!!! Im kicking it old school tonight. :rofl:

Oh Rae. Really hoping something (anything!) happens for you soon.

Cali - That's great your doc was able to get you in. Hope your levels come back ok!

MK8- Hi. :) I'm doing well, thanks for asking. I definitely share your feelings about our friends that have gone from Beanstalker to BumperSticker. :hugs: It will be our turn very soon.

Going by my last cycle I'm not scheduled to ovulate until next Thursday (ish). I did an OPK the last 2 days, just in case, and today it was pretty dark. Darker than it was at this point last cycle. So I'm hoping that means I'm going to ovulate in the next couple days, and it wasn't just a fluke dark line! FX!!! :thumbup:

Mk - Im not going anywhere!!! Im still gonna be on this thread with all my girls as long as everyone is ok with it!!! :hugs:

Cali - Sorry about the negative. What DPO are you??? Keeping FX!!!!

Rae - Have you stopped doing OPKs still??? Are you still temping??? Im so sorry that you haven't been able to figure out whats going on. I know how frustrating that is. Ive been there. I hope your doc gets things straightened out for you like mine did. He was wonderful.

Im watching The Neverending Story....LOL....I haven't seen this movie in years!!!!! Im kicking it old school tonight. :rofl:

Of course it's ok....don't leave us!! Hehe. I loooove that movie!!

Yeah... don't go!! :)

As for the DPO?! Good question?! LOL I really think my body geared up and tried... but don't think it ever actually happened?! I got my first + opk on CD15, but then Had +'s for 5 days straight, until the 6th day when I had drank 2 starbucks coffee's ( Bad girl I know! ) and was peeing several times an hour... I took an opk during that time, and it was negative.. why wouldn't it be!! LOL- Then I ran out of them! haha....

So to be honest I have no idea how many DPO I am.... when I O'd or if I even did!?

Still not really any symptoms... totally light headed today though... started getting stabbing pains in my left BB and then more pains in my right ovary area... hoping they are good signs!

Today is CD23 for me... 26-27 day cycle... I would think if I was that would def show for me by now!

Still not really any symptoms... totally light headed today though... started getting stabbing pains in my left BB and then more pains in my right ovary area... hoping they are good signs!

FX for you Kendra!!!!! :thumbup:

Today is CD23 for me... 26-27 day cycle... I would think if I was that would def show for me by now!

Not necessarily. If you started with +OPKs on CD15 and had them for 5 days. You could have O'd anywhere from 12-36hrs after your last positive OPK. So you could on ly be a few DPO. Does that sound right?? LOL!
Im still keeping my FX for yoU!!!

Kendra - Sounds promising!!!! I was getting sharp pains in my ....oh, I cant remeber which bb it was....but it was definitely only on one side. I thin it was my right. I cant remember. Happened a few times and hasnt happened since. But my bbs are HUGE!!!! LOL!!! I never got this lucky with my son. I hope they stay this big or get a little bigger :rofl:
But they hurt like heck!!! I have resorted to wearing a sports bra 24/7 except when I take a shower. I can't wear my regular bras already, they hurt! And they dont support as good as they should.

I wanna be a beanstalker!! :)

Please. :thumbup:

That was too cute!! You are absolutely welcome!!! :hugs: You can go back in the thread and get the siggy too! :) Whats your story?

Thanks Cali! LOL. I have an 8 year old daughter. She will actually be 9 this fall. We have been trying to conceive since mid. January. So not too long, but sure feels like it! What about you?

rdy4number2

Alright ladies...

I am so confused right now. It's CD24 and although Fertillityfriend shows I ovulated I am not sure. Since i started temping it has been cut an dry when I ovulated. My temp spikes to 97.9 or 98 immediatly. This week I am not so sure that my temps are accurate or that I did in fact ovulate... my CM has been a bit odd and my cervix is not yet low.... I think maybe I won't even ovulate this month. Has anyone had a month like this? Last month was crazy too.. I ovulated on day 15 but since my luteal phase is only 7 days I started my period on Day 23....

Could really use some advice! :nope:

Thanks you have all been so great! :)

Thanks for the positive vibes ladies. I have stopped OPKs. I can pretty much tell each time my body gears up to try to ovulate again. I get really dull cramps but then nothing happens. I'm still temping every day and taking Vitex hoping it will help encourage my body to work. Other than that, we're just winging it. Kind of not trying not preventing right now since I can't predict anything and implantation is probably pretty unlikely at this point anyway.

I'm trying to keep a positive attitude about it. Some days are better than others. It'll happen just not as fast as we expected so I'm learning to be really patient. We also decided if we do manage to get pregnant, we'll start trying for number 2 right away since it has been a struggle so far with this one.

Not necessarily. If you started with +OPKs on CD15 and had them for 5 days. You could have O'd anywhere from 12-36hrs after your last positive OPK. So you could on ly be a few DPO. Does that sound right?? LOL!
Im still keeping my FX for yoU!!!

Kendra - Sounds promising!!!! I was getting sharp pains in my ....oh, I cant remeber which bb it was....but it was definitely only on one side. I thin it was my right. I cant remember. Happened a few times and hasnt happened since. But my bbs are HUGE!!!! LOL!!! I never got this lucky with my son. I hope they stay this big or get a little bigger :rofl:
But they hurt like heck!!! I have resorted to wearing a sports bra 24/7 except when I take a shower. I can't wear my regular bras already, they hurt! And they dont support as good as they should.

I'm actually scared of mine getting bigger as I am already rocking a D cup... LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->