The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

Kendra sorry about your trip! That really stinks!

Lil- Hi, how are you doing?

Rae and Lisa- FX that SOMETHING happens to get you girls moving in the right direction! Rae, the cramping sound like a great sign that you are headed that way!! :)

RN- I REALLY hope you get your BFP this month! FX FX for you girl!!

As for me....sooo confused... today is now DAY 4 of getting glaringly positive OPK's with fmu.... in the afternoon... it is still double lines but not nearly as positive as the mornings?! What the heck does this mean?!!!!! ANYONE?!!

How is everyone doing?
Rn- do you have your test today??
MK8- did you get your + opk?

Hey Cali!

Three days of OPKs... I have read that you can get more than 1 days worth of positives because you catch your LH surge on its way up and then again on its way down. Do you temp?

I got my positive OPK on CD15! A strong positive with the test line a lot darker than the control line. :) My temps didn't rise the next morning but did rise today (2 days after my positive OPK). I am feeling hopeful that I got that eggy!

Hope everybody is doing well.

Rae- good luck with O!

Mk8- YEAH for you!!!! FX for you!! I really hope you did get that eggy!!!!

I don't temp.. and so I know nothing about it! :( But Sunday was my first strong positive with the test line like twice as dark as the control line... and today is now day 4 with the same exact results?! Today I actually used smu and still the test line was like twice as dark... in the evening, its not nearly as dark... I have even gotten one in the evening that was half as light as the control line... so I just don't get it? So have I not O'd yet?!

Hey Cali - I dont think you're supposed to use FMU for OPKs. My directions say to test bewteen 10am-8pm. :shrug: maybe that has something to do with it.

Do you have PCOS or been checked for that? I think PCOS can make you have +OPKs like that.
Other than that, Im stumped. I mean, I guess you could have a few days of +OPKs but it makes it so tough to know when you ovulate.
Try waiting til 10 or 11am to do the morning one and see if that makes a difference.
Im sorry - don't mean to bombard you....just trying to help you figure out whats going on.
Keep us posted. Maybe you are on your downslope of the +OPKs. Hope you're :sex: like crazy!!!!! LOL!

So sorry Kendra, that sucks!

Cali - So your opk from this afternoon was a little lighter? If so, today was prob your ov day. Or is every afternoon slightly lighter than the morning? If so, I'd say you haven't ov'd yet and your body has been getting ready but that eggy hasn't popped out yet!

I can't believe I'm already on CD 13. Time passes quickly when I'm not counting the days, lol. I know I have a while before ov so I wasn't really paying attention. If only the TWW would go so quickly!

I agree Lisa... I wish the TWW went by as quickly too! I always find the first 2 weeks of the cycle great- It's full of hope! Then as I near AF... I start to feel really nervous! I have booked a weekend trip with the hubby this weekend though so hopefully that will help me to relax!

Cali - Agree with what RN and Lisa say. You can consider temping in the future... but I hope that's when you conceive baby #2 and you will get your BFP this month. Heh heh! My temps are a bit erratic (partly because I take them at odd times, but I have noticed a pattern and it confirms my ovulation along with my OPKs. That said, you need to think about whether you want to try another TTC thing- another thing to potentially obssess over! But I am OK with it. In fact, I realised I have been doing tonnes of stuff this month!
- Taking folic acid and B-50 vits (though not religiously)
- Temping (again missed a few days)
- OPK'd on days 13-15
- Taken cough syrup to bring on that EWCM (1 week before I got my positive OPK)
- Tried Conceive Plus (like preseed)
- A fair bit of BD! (Tues, Fri morning, Sat night, Mon morning and Mon night...heh heh)
- I was going to do reflexology tomorrow but read that it isnt the best time to do it after ovulation so I cancelled the appt!

Keep us posted on how things progress Cali!

I agree the days do fly in the first half, and then drag ass in the second half!! :haha:

Thanks for the opinions and thoughts girls!! :hugs: So I guess I say fmu but the reality is that its not... I get up and pee around 6 every morning.. then when I opk on Sunday it was afternoon, Monday was like noon, and then Tuesday and today it was smu... BB's hurt the past few days, but not today at all...so maybe I did O?! :shrug: We did BD basically everyday for the past week and a half but not last night... :haha::haha: Idk.... also used preseed Sat, Sun, and Mon.... all I can do now is sit back, FX and wait it out.. af supposed to be here next Friday... I pray she is a no show!! :)

Sticky dust to all of us ladies!!

OOOOO I Pray that AF stays away for you too Cali. We need to turn into the bumperstickers thread! So what are you going to do to preoccupy yourself in the TWW?

Also girls, show of hands for who takes a break from BD once they have ovulated? I know people all pee sticks, temps etc can show that we have ovulated already but doctors always say regular sex for the whole cycle. A friend of mine (who incidently is married to a doc) has a 28 day cycle. They were not temping/poas etc but happened to have sex once, v late in the cycle, like CD20 something in the first cycle of trying and BHAM! (yes, theyre that lucky)So I was thinking maybe we need to just cont doing it! I guess it's one way to pass the time during the TWW. Haha.

OOOOO I Pray that AF stays away for you too Cali. We need to turn into the bumperstickers thread! So what are you going to do to preoccupy yourself in the TWW?

Also girls, show of hands for who takes a break from BD once they have ovulated? I know people all pee sticks, temps etc can show that we have ovulated already but doctors always say regular sex for the whole cycle. A friend of mine (who incidently is married to a doc) has a 28 day cycle. They were not temping/poas etc but happened to have sex once, v late in the cycle, like CD20 something in the first cycle of trying and BHAM! (yes, theyre that lucky)So I was thinking maybe we need to just cont doing it! I guess it's one way to pass the time during the TWW. Haha.

LOL!!! I think its a great idea! haha gave my hubby last night off... but thinking he is not going to be off tonight... just in case! :haha:

As far as passing the time.. its already dragging by! I swore I was not going to test untill next Friday... the day AF is supposed to be here... 13 fav # also its Friday the 13th... so I am REALLY hoping that is my lucky day!!! :thumbup:

Of course I am already doing the "wrist to boob" check every 10 min.. to see if they are sore.. ok hello self; Reality... they are not sore YET... and even IF they were sore, its prob due to the "wrist to boob" check that has no doubt by now bruised the shit out of them!!! :rofl:

Ahh the infamous boob poking. :haha: We are all crazy, it's official!!

I went to Zumba again tonight with a girl from work. She has a 7 month old and was talking about getting pregnant, and told me that she actually had a m/c last Thanksgiving, then got pregnant in Jan. I really can't even believe how many people have m/c's -- it's so scary. Healthy, full term babies are a true miracle!!

Love the wrist to boob comment! Before I got to it, i actually pulled this manuever! LOL :)

Yep constantly wrist to boob-ing during the TWW!

Feeling like total crap tonight... yuck. No BD for me. So I'm hoping Sunday's BD was the one that counts!

LOL! Soo glad to hear I am not the only one!!

Kendra- sorry your not feeling good... FX that Sunday worked and you got that eggy!!

Lisa- I agree... I had no clue actually until I had mine.. :(

So girls- I am now on day 5 of yet another positive opk?! Grrrr.... just feeling like I am out this month... its like my body is gearing up to O....but its not happening! :( Soo frustrating! At this point.. its too late anyway as AF is supposed to be here next Friday... But I don't have sore BB's..... no symptoms what so ever... I am getting mild cramping here and there, but I had that same thing last time... so now I realize that is something my body is just doing. Maybe it always has and I never noticed as I was never paying this close attention... But I get my blood drawn on Saturday so we will see. I am expecting to hear that I am not Oing after all....grrrr!!!

Rn- did you get your results back?!!!

Hope everyone is doing good and we get some BFP's here to start the beginning of BumperStickers!!! :happydance::dust::dust::dust::dust:

So I'm thinking that starting tomorrow we are going to BD every other night up to O, then do every night for 2-3 nights once I get my pos OPK. Tomorrow will be CD 15, and I'm due to OV around CD 28, so that should be enough time leading up to it. Kind of a modified version of the SMEP, haha.

I'm watching Real World (I know, I'm too old to be watching it, lol)...and one girl is hooking up with another roomate, and she's talking about how sex hurt the last time and now she's worried she's pregnant. Ughhhhh.

hello how is everyone doing?

Im doing great i was sad because i thought that my hubby would have to deploy and that we would not hace time to try for a baby, found out my hubby is not going to deploy anytime soon and that i have time to get preggo. i think this is all a sign that god wants us to have another baby and that he is giving us time to do it.

That is sooo awesome!!! I hope you get that BFP!!!

How are you loving Hawaii?! :thumbup:

Im loving hawaii its great!!

So i finally got my own internet.. sorry i have not been keeping up but i had to "barrow" someone elses and it sucked but now i have my own.

Im on cd14 and my ovacue finally changed from not fertile to high fertility. Im gonna go buy some opks just to make sure that its correct. So maybe i did ov on cd17 last cycle.

So I'm thinking that starting tomorrow we are going to BD every other night up to O, then do every night for 2-3 nights once I get my pos OPK. Tomorrow will be CD 15, and I'm due to OV around CD 28, so that should be enough time leading up to it. Kind of a modified version of the SMEP, haha.

I'm watching Real World (I know, I'm too old to be watching it, lol)...and one girl is hooking up with another roomate, and she's talking about how sex hurt the last time and now she's worried she's pregnant. Ughhhhh.

Update --> The girl was not pregnant. But the possibility still annoys me. LOL. :dohh:

Hey ladies. So weird. No symptoms really so far. I know I'm not too far into the TWW but I feel pretty good. FX that that is a good sign :) Trying not to symptom spot and just relax and let things happen!

Hope everyone is okay today :)
Idk if Im gonna use OPKs that much this cycle. Jus gonna BD whenever we want to. Then use preseed/OPKs up to ovulation day... yay !

No real update except for some pretty consistent cramping this morning. I'm hoping the vitex is building up enough to start working. I'm pretty much over this cycle and just want it to end already.

Went to the orthodontist the other day figuring they couldn't give me any bad news since I already had braces for 7 years as a teen. Well now they want to surgically reposition my jaw to correct my bite...What?!? It never ends...

Good morning ladies!!!!!

I took a test yesterday at lunch time while I was at work, I snagged one from the ER and it was BFP!!!! I grabbed another one and took it when I got home and it was BFP too. Then because Im a POAS-aholic, I used the Answer Test I had and got BFP!!!! I was 10DPO!!!!!

I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!

I got a really really faint line on an IC yesterday morning. I wasn't sure if it was really there or not it was so faint. So when I saw the tests at work, i said why not, lets see what it says. They must be pretty sensitive because it showed up right away!!!!!

Attachments

• BFP1.jpg
    BFP1.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 5
  • BFP2.jpg
    BFP2.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads