The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

hello how is everyone doing?

Im doing great i was sad because i thought that my hubby would have to deploy and that we would not hace time to try for a baby, found out my hubby is not going to deploy anytime soon and that i have time to get preggo. i think this is all a sign that god wants us to have another baby and that he is giving us time to do it.

That is sooo awesome!!! I hope you get that BFP!!!

How are you loving Hawaii?! :thumbup:

I realized I was reading My OPKs wrong...that's why I missed the eggy!!!

Baby- how were you reading them wrong?

Sooo today is day 3 in a row of positive opk's... is this normal?

Yeah how do you read them wrong?

I got an almost pos OPK this morning, not sure if I'm catching the surge on the way up or down, but I'm going to BD tonight just in case. BD'ed on Sunday so I think I should be good. Have a great day everyone!

Yeah how do you read them wrong?

I got an almost pos OPK this morning, not sure if I'm catching the surge on the way up or down, but I'm going to BD tonight just in case. BD'ed on Sunday so I think I should be good. Have a great day everyone!

:happydance: Good luck Kendra!!! FX that you catch it this month!!! :)

How is everyone doing?
Rn- do you have your test today??
MK8- did you get your + opk?

How is everyone doing?
Rn- do you have your test today??
MK8- did you get your + opk?

Yeah, had my blood drawn at 8am this morning!!! UGH! Too early!
I probably won't get my results until Thurs or Fri.
Now I wait some more. :hissy:

Hope you catch that eggy!!!!

FX for you!! Are you having any symptoms?! :)

Do you think its normal that I have had unmistakeable positive opks for the past 3 days in a row?? The control line is soo dark still? Have I O'd yet... and what DPO would I be at this point? I was hoping to let the hubby and I have a night off, lol, but scared to miss it?! Thoughts?

Hey Cali -

I had + OPKs for 2 days. But thats it so far. But if your OPKs are still positive then I don't think you've O'd yet. From what I was told and read, you usually O within 12-36 after your "peak". But how in the hell do we determine our peak when we have + OPKs for multiple days?! Ugh its so frustrating!
But, I know that my first day of +OPKs the lines were the same color but during my real "peak" the test line was way darker then the control. But I dont know if that happens to everyone. :shrug:

Its all so confusing. And then the first day your OPK is negative they consider O day and then you start the DPO countdown the day after.

This is my understanding of everything but who knows, I could have the whole thing wrong. LOL!!!!

I know I rambled, but I hope I answered your question.

Have you had an OPK where the test line was darker?? Because if you did, then that is considered the peak and you could probably still have another OPK or two that was positive after that. But if the lines start to get lighter, I would say your peak is pover and you O'd. Did I make sense with that??? LOL!!

And I am having the SAME exact symptoms I had last month. The swollen and sore bbs, the sore nipples, increased CM (intermittently), cramping, intermittent low back pain, intermittent nausea, etc....blah blah.
I say blah blah because I dont have much hope for this cycle. Im having the same symptoms that led me to my BFN!!!!
I think I'd be a little more happy if I wasn't having any symptoms, then maybe I'd have hope for a different outcome.

Ahhh so jealous everyone is ovulating!! Damn these long cycles! LOL.

Tell me about it :) On day 3 of Vitex and noticing some cramping again. Hope it is either AF or ovulation finally

Oh yay! I'm so anxious to know how that works for you. I ordered some, and just got it today, but I'm nervous to take it. Hahaha.

Such a freaking horrible day.

Yeah, what happened Kendra? Hope whatever it is gets better very soon.

Lisa - The only thing I've noticed so far with the Vitex is some mild cramping. But, I've also read that it takes a while to build up in your system and start working so I'm not expecting anything miraculous right away. I'll keep you posted though. Just hoping to get out of this forever long cycle soon.

DH and I had a trip planned so I could meet most of his family and friends (we've been married almost 2 years and I've only met his mother once and none of his other family) and we had tried to go in Oct and weren't able to. We had purchased travelers insurance so we had credit for flights. We just tried to book new flights and even with 700 bucks credited it would cost another 800 in changing fees, other fees and the difference in the cost of the tickets now and what they were then. And we were NOT expecting it to be that much more. So we're basically out 700 bucks and now we can't go to Ohio.

DH and I had a trip planned so I could meet most of his family and friends (we've been married almost 2 years and I've only met his mother once and none of his other family) and we had tried to go in Oct and weren't able to. We had purchased travelers insurance so we had credit for flights. We just tried to book new flights and even with 700 bucks credited it would cost another 800 in changing fees, other fees and the difference in the cost of the tickets now and what they were then. And we were NOT expecting it to be that much more. So we're basically out 700 bucks and now we can't go to Ohio.

Oh Kendra - I am so sorry. But I totally know how you feel. My husband and I had booked a trip to Louisiana last year and had to cancel. We got "credited" for the flights and when we tried to book new flights they were only giving us a $60 credit for each flight. UGH!!!! So we were out $400 and something dollars. Not quite as much as you're out, but I understand the frustration. There's nothing that pisses me off more than wasted money.

How is everyone doing today??? Today is 8DPO for me today. I tested this morning even though I said I wasn't going to. And BFN. I took the test and didn't see anything. Took my son to school and came back home and looked at it and I can see a little shading if I hold a light to it but I know it's just the antibody strip. I wouldn't even call it an evap.
I was supposed to work today but something came up and I got switched to tomorrow. So, of course I had to test. LOL!!! I knew better!

So, im keeping my fingers crossed that something shows up in the next few days but Im not getting my hopes up. Haven't had anything different this cycle than last cycle that would make me think I was preggers. Same ol, same ol.

Rae - YAY for the cramping. That is a good sign. Maybe you're finally gonna O!!!!!

hey hows every one getting on this thread has really grown since i was here x

Hi lilash yep we just talk a lot. Haha.

Did an OPK last night and this morning and couldn't get one as dark as I had yesterday morning so I will assume I ovulated sometime yesterday. Was cramping pretty bad during the day so it all makes sense. DH didn't want to BD last night for good measure so I'm hoping the BD on Sunday was enough. *sigh* Back to the TWW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->