The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

Well, for those of you moving on to better things (so jealous!) here is the latest siggy icon. Wish you all the best of luck and hope the rest of us will be joining you soon!

Code: [IMG ]https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v387/Rae13/BumperStickers.jpg[/IMG] (remove the space after [IMG )

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v387/Rae13/BumperStickers.jpg

Again Congrats RN!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

Well good news from me too my ov was confirmed today by ovacue!!! YAY!!! Im so happy to see it. me and the hubby have been :sex: twice a day since i got my high fertility on my monitor i hope my temps confirm it tomorrow morning.. now the 2ww!!!!

Awww Rae!!!! That is sooooo cute!!!! Thanks!!! I hope you all get to put it in your siggie soon too!!!!
FX for all my girls!!!!! I love you all so much!

Just called my doctors office and they said my progesterone levels last week were 17.6 !!! Whoop Whoop. Last month it was only 11.1
I asked them what I needed to do as far as coming in and getting my bloodwork checked again and she said they doctor wouldn't be in for about another 20 min and they would ask him and call me back. Keeping FX he asks me to come in and get some bloods. I want to make sure that progesterone is staying up and my HCG is good.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

I just talked to my doctor's office and they wanted me to come in tomorrow for blood work but Im working. UGH!!!! So now I have to wait until Wednesday! :growlmad:
My appt is at 820am. So at least its early. I should have my blood work back by Friday. :dance:

So you want to know how spaztic and such a POAS-aholic I am?? I went out to do some grocery shopping and then stopped at Dollar Tree to pick up some HPTs. I had saved my FMU in a little cup. Did the $Tree test with the FMU and the line is so faint it almost looks like an evap!
So I panicked and took out my last FRER i was saving for Thursday and dipped it in the same pee. The line on the FRER was the same as control so I breathed a sigh of relief. LOL!!! I know the sensitivities are way different but I still panicked. :rofl:

***I know SPAZTIC is spelled wrong but when I typed it in the normal spelling it dotted it out. I have no idea why!!!!

***The line on the dollar tree test is getting darker. But it took a while. It's obviously + and pink now but still light. LOL!

I just talked to my doctor's office and they wanted me to come in tomorrow for blood work but Im working. UGH!!!! So now I have to wait until Wednesday! :growlmad:
My appt is at 820am. So at least its early. I should have my blood work back by Friday. :dance:

So you want to know how spaztic and such a POAS-aholic I am?? I went out to do some grocery shopping and then stopped at Dollar Tree to pick up some HPTs. I had saved my FMU in a little cup. Did the $Tree test with the FMU and the line is so faint it almost looks like an evap!
So I panicked and took out my last FRER i was saving for Thursday and dipped it in the same pee. The line on the FRER was the same as control so I breathed a sigh of relief. LOL!!! I know the sensitivities are way different but I still panicked. :rofl:

***I know SPAZTIC is spelled wrong but when I typed it in the normal spelling it dotted it out. I have no idea why!!!!

***The line on the dollar tree test is getting darker. But it took a while. It's obviously + and pink now but still light. LOL!

rn you are funny! stop poas! you are going to drive yourself crazy! :)

Rae- that sig is fab!!!! You will get to add it soon too. We all will! Grrrr!

Yes, I love the new siggy Rae... And I hope we all get to use it SOON too!!

Rn- your tests look beautiful!!!! xo

Gueyilla-YEAY for you!!!! :) FX

Mk8- its cd22 for me today... but I have NO symptoms what so ever... so I am pretty positive I am out this month AGAIN! :cry: grrrrr

So I called my Dr. office on the off chance that they got my results today... the lady that answered said that she does not know why the lab said I would have results by Tuesday, that it takes a week?! WTH?!!! MORE WAITING!!! :nope:

I had a dream last night that my BB's were really sore, so I took an HPT and it came out with a BFP... but then I woke up, realized my BB's were not sore AT ALL, and that actually I had cramps!! :( grrr...
Af should be here Thurs or Friday... then I guess I can move on to the next month of trying.....

How is everyone doing today?

Cali - I had really bad AF like cramps starting around 6DPO and very bad low backaches. I swore AF was coming and then I woke up Friday morning and felt a little nauseated and my bbs were extra sore so thats why I tested at work. I never thought it would come out positive. I felt like I was out the whole TWW.

Maybe your dream is telling you of things to come!!!! Im telling you, I SWORE i was gonna get AF because of how bad the cramps were and my 6DPO would have been around CD22. They came and went and felt just like AF. I guess it was the little beanie getting snuggled in.

FX for you hun!!!!

You're all gonna get BFP soon!!!!!

Dont worry cali. Sometimes dreams come true i have been having crazy dreams too..lol

I dont know but the past 2 day i have been having the worst feelings i feel dizzy my sore is a little sore i dont know what is wrong with me. also i wanted to give bllod on friday but they told me my levels where 11.7 i dont even know what that means.. my hubby says im preggo but ehy would my ovacue say i ov.. well i do have a drs appt today lets see what they tell me.

Thanks rn! Your too cute! :hugs:

I think I would feel a little positive or even have a question that I might be, if the BB's were sore.. but for me, without that. I just know! It actually sucks to know your out before your "out" ya know!?? But at least I will not be disappointed again at the end of the week, and I will not waste any money testing either!

Did you ever find the CB digi that tells you how many weeks you are? ANd if not, did you look online?

Dont worry cali. Sometimes dreams come true i have been having crazy dreams too..lol

I dont know but the past 2 day i have been having the worst feelings i feel dizzy my sore is a little sore i dont know what is wrong with me. also i wanted to give bllod on friday but they told me my levels where 11.7 i dont even know what that means.. my hubby says im preggo but ehy would my ovacue say i ov.. well i do have a drs appt today lets see what they tell me.

what do you mean that you wanted to give blood, but they told you your levels were 11.7? Your progesterone levels??

Thanks rn! Your too cute! :hugs:

I think I would feel a little positive or even have a question that I might be, if the BB's were sore.. but for me, without that. I just know! It actually sucks to know your out before your "out" ya know!?? But at least I will not be disappointed again at the end of the week, and I will not waste any money testing either!

Did you ever find the CB digi that tells you how many weeks you are? ANd if not, did you look online?

i have had that every month that we have been trying i hate to know that im not preggo yet i dont know what else to do to make it happen :shrug:

what do you mean that you wanted to give blood, but they told you your levels were 11.7? Your progesterone levels??

no i guess its my iron level it supposed to be 12 to give blood but i was low not bad but low but then since then i have had those dizzy spells it was bad this morning i got out of bed and felt like i was drugged up and i could not walk in a straight line i dont know whats wrong.

oh so you have not had your progesterone checked yet? Sorry I was confused! lol

Gueyilla - When you go to give blood they prick your finger to test your blood for your hemoglobin level. In women it should be between 12-16. If its below that, they won't let you give blood. It could cause an anemic response. It nothing for you to worry about, especially if it was at the level it was.

Cali - No, I never did find it. Someone told me they only sell those in the UK. I did look online but I didn't want to go through all that mess when Im getting blood drawn on Wednesday. Hopefully it will only take a day or two for my results. That seems to be the normal turna round time for my doc. FX!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->