The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

Well i went to my appt and he gave me a referal to a FS YAY!!! :happydance: finally!!!! i just need to wait for them to call me so that we can get things rolling...

Mk - Im not going anywhere!!! Im still gonna be on this thread with all my girls as long as everyone is ok with it!!! :hugs:

Cali - Sorry about the negative. What DPO are you??? Keeping FX!!!!

Rae - Have you stopped doing OPKs still??? Are you still temping??? Im so sorry that you haven't been able to figure out whats going on. I know how frustrating that is. Ive been there. I hope your doc gets things straightened out for you like mine did. He was wonderful.

Im watching The Neverending Story....LOL....I haven't seen this movie in years!!!!! Im kicking it old school tonight. :rofl:

Yay to still being here, youre like the alumni. Ha

Hey ladies, well, I'm feeling a bit low and anxious today. Boobs hurt and I'm on cd23. 5 days till af is due. Not good. I really want this month to be my month. As all of you do too. I had such hope as my periods returned to normal (no pre flow spotting) and I was using conceive plus.

Bah!

Doesn't mean you're out yet! BFN this morning but no worries I got lots of time.

mk8- I hear ya! I really thought we did all we could for sure this month, Plus Preseed!! I am cd24 today, af due on Thurs- Fri I have no symptoms at all. But I do have the usual pre af cramps big time this morn!!! DAMN! So now the big wait for results,... which have to come back with low numbers!! Nothing else makes sense! I am feeling so frustrated today...
You on the other hand having sore BB's is a good thing?! :) FX hun!!

Ready- I have one daughter.. she will be 16 next month! Wow how time flies... ( I had her very young... got preg at 16 and had her just after I turned 17)
I had a MMC in Nov... and we have been trying again since the beginning of the year....
Nothing so far. Starting to get very down and discouraged.
Ho long have you been ttc?

How is everyone else feeling today?

Well i went to my appt and he gave me a referal to a FS YAY!!! :happydance: finally!!!! i just need to wait for them to call me so that we can get things rolling...

Yeah for you!!!! I hope you don't have to wait to long for the call!!! FX for you! :hugs:

Hey girls. Youre right, gotta stay positive. Hard sometimes but hey, must power through!

I was thinking of going to the docs in hun if nothing by then. That will be after cycle 6.

So in the meantime, more rumpy pumpy with the hubby!

Cali, im still willing af away for you. Hoping your bfp is just a bit shy!

lol mk8! Thanks! I wish that I felt like me also willing her away was gonna work.... but I know what these stupid cramps are! aahhhh well...
Next month, I am throwing out the opk's, just gonna dtd every other day, and thats it.

I called my Dr.... waiting for a call back, and doing the clock check... apparently what feels like every hour is, in reality, only every 5 min!!! lol

Hahaha Cali. Try to preoccupy yourself with other things. It's great that tests are being done for a start!

I think your plan to DTD every other day nxt month sounds like a plan! I was thinking of doing the same thing. Though I may still use the conceive plus. Debating whether to cont taking my B-50 vits though. I guess it depends on how long this month's LP is. I am also going to try to bin the OPKs. I almost did this month but took my OPK over 3 days this cycle - got a V BFP, unlike last month when i tested every day. I wonder whether the stress did do some harm! Also wondering if I can be bothered to temp. Will see how I feel at the end of this month.

How is everybody else doing?

LOL I fell asleep again this morning taking my temp. I think I need a faster basal thermometer for next cycle (if this cycle ever ends). I'm thinking being asleep probably doesn't make for the most accurate temperatures.

What cycles is everyone on/when did you start trying? I'm on cycle 3 but we've been trying since the beginning of November. Cycles are just so super long.

Rea I am on cycle 9 & currently have a 7 day luteal phase. I am currently on cd 25 and dont think I have ovulated yet even tho ff thinks I have last month my cycle was only 25 days this month who knows! my cycle was stable the first 6th months and the last two have been all over the place!

Since the mmc, we are now on cycle 4 of trying again....about to enter cycle 5 at the end of the week...

Well Ladies... Finally heard from the Dr. office..... apparently I am not ovulating. I don't know why I am so upset when I fully expected/knew this?! uugggg...
anyway for some reason she wants me in asap for an ultrasound.. so I am off to go do that tomorrow at 11.... we will see.... I will keep you girls posted!

Been trying since Dec but this is only cycle 4 because they are long. :dohh: I never expeted 4 cycles to feel so...very....long!

Cali - So sorry. :hugs: But at least they're getting you in right away and now you can get things straightened out.

Oh Cali - Im so sorry. Hopefully they figure out whats going on. Did they tell you what your progesterone level was???

Rae - My hubby and I were NTNP since June of last year but were officially trying since March. This was my second cycle on Clomid.

Mk - Alumni.... :rofl:

RN - Did you already know you didn't ovulate on your own? Curious as to how your Dr. put you on Clomid so quickly if you were only trying since March. Forgive me if you have already shared this info with us, it's hard to keep track. :blush:

Thanks girls! :hugs:

So RN- I am curious... when you found out that you were not Ovulating and needed clomid... did they make you come in asap for an ultrasound?
I am just curious as to why they need me to come in to have that done. Of course when I asked them, they said that I would need to speak to my Dr. about that when I got there....???? huh?

oh.. and after she told me that the Dr. looked at my blood results "and they confirmed that you are not ovulating" I asked if she knew what my numbers were and she said that they were a 9.4!!!??????? I didn't think that was horrible? But apparently they do, since she said I "was confirmed that you are not ovulating"......

Cali I answered you in another thread but bloods and u/s go hand in hand because they are checking for PCOS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->