The BFP before Christmas thread :) 5 BFPs

Babeonthego

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

Just thought I'd start a wee thread for all of us aiming for a BFP before crimbo club. I'd love to go to my parents house on christmas day and share our news. Just thinking we can all have a good chat in here and hopefully lots of BFPs before Christmas.

15 weeks and counting :)

All of us in the hope of the best Christmas pressie ever:-

Babeonthego
Bellablue
MrsBroodyPant
Fizzyfefe
rocko
Gem1210390
Mzhwd
Natashaa1
2have4kids. :bfp:
Jasmineivy. :bfp:
Rachybaby85
wwchix
MrsTAZ
Hb.x
hippiekinz
Fx4baby
AnnaSara
PinkRuby
Melanieanne77
itsm122
BabeDuncan
Babydust82
ttcmikeandme
Mellie1988. :bfp:
KittenCoco
KatS
MummyWant2be
OmiOmen. :bfp:
CLH_X3. :bfp:
Karynmski
Countrygirl13
Hoping4my2
Glitter_berry
Tink80
FollyH
sweet.ask
Mspotter
Trying4first
LizzieJane
X-Kirsty-x
Chocoholic123
Lottieloux
Atalanta85
Koj518
Bea1986
MerryBe
Stickybeans
Littlefishygg
Loulou1979
Cowgirl1357
Xxleannexx
Jandk
Petuts
Dizzy65
Aznmijja
Winniepegk
It89
Leahj7712
Prayn4lil1
Msdmorris
Mrsbarrowman
Pinkroses11
Tattoos any
Trying2012
Xtigerlillyxx
Blythe
Trolley_dolly
Triahbenj24
Mrsfernihough
Lucasmum2b
Nic18
Mommywoods
Fabreezy
Babylove1111
Suffolksazzle
Pcosfighter
Adriansmama
Sweetangel

i thought getting everyone stockings and having a present in there they open says we are expecting!!! or something like that haha

Me me me!!!
I feel sad that Christmas is coming as I joined a BFP before Christmas last year :-( and still waiting!! I wish time would slow down.
I'd love to suceed this year!!

I'm 4dpo today. Where are u in yr cycles?
Baby dust to u xxx

Hey girlies:) I'm on cycle day 10 but that's after a withdrawal bleed from the pill so not too hopeful this month. I had a MC in June so this is my first month back after that. Fingers crossed for us all. Where r u girlies in ur cycles?

Oh my gosh, ladies! I would LOVE to give my in-laws an ultrasound picture in a picture frame for Christmas! I think about it all the time, and how they will react. :D So glad you made this thread!

I'm CD26 today, haven't ovulated yet.

How do you ladies celebrate Christmas? Do you go crazy like we do?

Haven't been in on one of these since April! I'm on CD2, so I've got a while to go this month! It's my first month using conceive plus, and I've started using Maca yesterday, so who knows what will happen this month!

I can't believe Christmas is in three months!

I would love a :bfp: before Xmas. It would make our Christmas. My ds would be excited. Love to put a pic under he tree saying I am your brother or sister :happydance:

Hey welcome everyone,

Yeh we go pretty crazy at Christmas here too. I just love it it's the best time of the year.

The weird thing is that I never really celebrated Christmas until I met my hubby. My family doesn't believe in giving presents and putting up a tree and lights and all that. The in-laws thought I was crazy! But, to be honest, I thought they were crazy! They pick their own tree, decorate it until you can't even see the green anymore, bake cookies and treats for days and days, and go all out with presents. It wasn't until I spent one holiday with them that I changed my mind about Christmas, and now share the same obsession that they do.

:xmas9:

I want to join!!!!! Hi, ladies.:) DH and I are ttc#1. We''ve been trying on and off for the lsat few months and now starting this month we are really going to give it 100%. I would love to have a Christmas present like that. I'm on cycle day 6 of 29. Hopefully this would be our month. I haven't thought much about how I would tell everyone. It would have to be something clever. Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays is always the time when someone in my family tells the wonderful news. I'm praying this year can be mines.

The weird thing is that I never really celebrated Christmas until I met my hubby. My family doesn't believe in giving presents and putting up a tree and lights and all that. The in-laws thought I was crazy! But, to be honest, I thought they were crazy! They pick their own tree, decorate it until you can't even see the green anymore, bake cookies and treats for days and days, and go all out with presents. It wasn't until I spent one holiday with them that I changed my mind about Christmas, and now share the same obsession that they do.

:xmas9:

LOL at the Xmas decorations. My hubby's family is like yours. Well at least his immediate family is. But as for me I LOVE the holidays. It's just so fun. I don't go all out but I go out. Lol

Haven't been in on one of these since April! I'm on CD2, so I've got a while to go this month! It's my first month using conceive plus, and I've started using Maca yesterday, so who knows what will happen this month!

Ooooh! I've heard about Maca. I haven't tried it yet. I may next month. However I did purchase some Geritol. I haven't actually tried it for a full cycle yet. But I do plan on trying it soon. Something has to work lol.

Hiya, I'd love to get my BFP before Xmas. TTC for two years so that would be an awesome Xmas prezzie for me and DH!

Oh if we could announce a wee surprise at Christmas I'd be thrilled. If we conceive this month it'll provide a perfect 3 month safety zone...just to be sure no m/c (that would put a huge dampener on the holidays).
You should add the names and do a stocking for each BFP at pg 1 of your post...by then you'll have quite the following! :dust: to everyone. Wish me luck girls, we get to try tonight...just got the big O on the CBEFM this morning. I'm super excited!

Oh if we could announce a wee surprise at Christmas I'd be thrilled. If we conceive this month it'll provide a perfect 3 month safety zone...just to be sure no m/c (that would put a huge dampener on the holidays).
You should add the names and do a stocking for each BFP at pg 1 of your post...by then you'll have quite the following! :dust: to everyone. Wish me luck girls, we get to try tonight...just got the big O on the CBEFM this morning. I'm super excited!

Defo il get right on this :)

Aww, what a lovely idea! I have been aiming for a Christmas BFP but I have only just started so it would be very lucky if I did!
Good luck to everyone, it would be our most favourite present, eh and one that money can't buy x x

Defo il get right on this :)

Oh my god what a good idea!
I got my first positive OPK today so I'm in the same boat as you! I'll keep my eye out for you x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->