The BFP before Christmas thread :) 5 BFPs

Hey ladies, can I join you? We will be ttc after our wedding Saturday, would love to have our BFP for christmas :) I'm cd18 today and usually ovulate around now. Hope to get to know you all well, baby dust to you all!!!

i'm in this club too :) we are hoping to catch on asap so the 3 month period is on xmas :)

its our first month trying though, so would have to be really lucky.

if we caught on this month baby would also be due around our 1 year wedding anniversary :)

xx

I think it'd be fun to get the ultrasound and due date printed on some ornaments to give to the grandparents as the announcement!

Hi ladies! We are hoping for before Christmas as well! I am actually hoping to be able to announce at Thanksgiving because my family and the in-laws celebrate together so it would be perfect :). Christmas would be sweet as well!

And I am super excited that next month starts the holiday season! I LOVE October - Jan!!

I think it'd be fun to get the ultrasound and due date printed on some ornaments to give to the grandparents as the announcement!

Adorable idea! If I get a Christmas announcement I may steal it! :)

Fingers crossed, im CD 5 and month 19 of trying, good luck ladies!!

I was just telling my husband how wonderful it would be to get a :bfp: before Christmas! I'd like to join this thread :)

I want to join, DH and I are oping to be pg before Christmas too. I am currently on CD20 / 6DPO

Hi everyone!
This sounds like a great thread and I couldnt think of a better Christmas present :baby:

We've been trying for 8 months now, currently on 14 DPO and got a :bfn: so just trying to be positive and wait for :witch:
Im also trying to think of what to do next month to improve our chances since it makes me feel better:)

Cant wait to see some BFPs on here :hugs:

Me me me!!!
I feel sad that Christmas is coming as I joined a BFP before Christmas last year :-( and still waiting!! I wish time would slow down.
I'd love to suceed this year!!

I'm 4dpo today. Where are u in yr cycles?
Baby dust to u xxx

Ha! I did too MrsBroody.... Yup! STILL HERE! :dohh:

I'm not going to give myself any deadlines bc I've learned it sends me off the deepend when I don't meet them but I'll chat with you ladies. :)

I'm 8dpo today. Had my first appt with the FS this morn. They took what seemed like half the blood in my body for testing and sent hubby home with a cup. Tee hee! Feeling pretty good to finally be getting checked out. :thumbup:

I would love a pre xmas BFP, I thikn i am just being greedy tho as we have only been trying one month lol x But hello ladies anyways x lots of love luck and baby dust to you all
xxxxxx

Hey
I'd love to join this thread to and aim for a bfp before christmas,I'd love to give the news to everyone especially my hubby's family as some of the don't like me,as my feelings for them are the same. I loved they hated it when we got married and are gonna know their stuck with me forever because ill have their brothers child :) plus hubby omg he's wanted a.baby for as long as I can remember when we first got together and started you know he would never try to pull out anymore, that's when I knew he wanted a baby. Then he was the first to bring it up!! So a baby before on near Christmas be the best!!! Lets get our bfp ladies

Yes this is my plan, i want to put the scan pic in the xmas card or have my daughter wear a big sister to be t-shirt im so excited about the idea im gunna cry if it doesnt work out haha x

I'd love to join in on this one! I'm on CD 13 of our first month TTC. I know the chances of getting a BFP in our first month are very slim so I'm just hoping we get one before Christmas. I agree with a previous poster, I LOVE this time of year with all the holidays so getting a BFP would make it all the better!
Fingers crossed for everyone!

o my god makes me so excited!!!! i cant tell you what cycle i am on i never charted at all i just relax and have fun lol so no help there but that be so awesome if we all were preggo on x-mas :) fairy dust to all

we could dress up as santa with our belly's haha!

Hey ladies! I'd love to join this thread! Getting the BFP before Christmas would be so amazing and it's my big 30th on 14th Dec so this would be the best present ever! I have always thought about putting the 12 week scan photo in some of my family's christmas cards, that would be awesome. I hope my dream will come true! I am currently 11dpo and i test in 3-4 days eek! xxx Good Luck to all you gals :) xxx

These are the pj's I'll be asking santa for if we manage to be successful this Sept/Oct:
finally.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"